Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
lookaround

Reasonable Quote ? Any Missing Details ?

Have replied the PM starting from hellomello963 to johnlowcw.

I hope my pm contains all the necessary information you would like to find out. Apolgies for the late reply.

Hi, can pm the 3 ID quotes? Once again congrats on ur new home =)

Hi guys anyone can send me the ID for no 2 and no 3..

my collection of keys is 4th october 2014
costa ris 4 room BTO premium wif floorings from hdb.

Appreaciate if anyone can email it to me at@
ismail_hmzh@yahoo.com.

Thank you so much.

i have send you ID 3 quotes only since i would probably need to dig out the other id and renovation contractor contacts, i think would be better for you to source from other threads to do a comparison. If you really want it, i think it is better for you to get it from the forum members i have given to. I cannot imagine if i post 20++ id/contractors quotes and ppl start asking for all the different quotes.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi, lookaround, same favor to ask.Could you pm your 3rd id contact to me? Would also like to be shared your flat reno photos if you have. How do you feel like the id's work? How long is the warranty? Appreciate it.

Hi Lookaround and everyone,

I am new here and seriously having a super tight buget. I will need everyone's feedback on the quote that i have.

It is a 5-rm resales flat. Is it too ex? Can recommend?

Thank you

HACKING / DISMANTLING WORK

To provide flooring protection on whole unit flooring. $200.00

To dismantle existing shower screen at common bathroom. $80.00

To dismantle, disconnect existing WC sitting bowl for 2 toilets. $100.00

To dismantle existing wardrobe at master room. $150.00

To hack existing aluminium panel ceiling board at master toilet. $50.00

To hack existing master toilet floor & wall tiles. $600.00

To dismantle 2 set of dressing table for 2 bedroom. $100.00

To dismantle existing headboard & feature wall at master room. $100.00

To provide haulage services to load up sand, cement & building materials. $200.00

To provide labour for debris removal & transportation for debris disposal. $400.00

Total $1,980.00

MASONRY WORK

To supply & lay new floor tiles at master bathroom. $550.00

To construct shower kerb at master bathroom. $150.00

To supply & lay new wall tiles at master bathroom. $1,800.00

To apply new waterproof membrane for master bathroom. $150.00

Total $2,650.00

SHOWER SCREEN

To supply & install 2 set of aluminium frame tempered glass sliding door
shower screen at common and master bathroom. $1,080.00

Total $1,080.00

PLUMBING WORK (SANITARY WARES NOT INCLUSIVE)

To supply labour only to install;

Common bathroom mixer & shower head $80.00

2 set of WC sitting bowl $200.00

Water inlet stainless steel pipe at master bathroom $450.00

Master bathroom mixer & shower head $80.00

Master basin tap. (basin to use back existing) $150.00

Mini spray at master room. $40.00

Bathroom accessories. (towel hanger, toilet roll holder, corner glass , shelving x2 , mirror cabinet) $60.00

Total 1,060.00

PARQUET FLOORING / LAMINATE FLOORING WORK

To re-grind existing parquet flooring for 3 bedrooms. $450.00

To apply lacquer (matt finish) for 3 bedrooms. $300.00

To replace existing damaged skirting & trimming at main entrance / kitchen entrance. (lump sum) $380.00

Total $1,130.00

PAINTING WORK

To provide ICI/ Nippon emulsion painting services for whole unit wall. (ceiling using Maltex white only) $1,650.00

Total $1,650.00

CARPENTRY WORK

To replace existing laminate door with new laminate door in ABS trimming finish for 2 bedroom. $800.00

To replace with new sliding track for 2 existing bedroom wardrobe sliding track. $160.00

To replace existing laminate at master room TV feature wall with new selected laminate. $650.00

(including labour fee to remove existing laminate)

To custom make new master room sliding door wardrobe c/w heavy duty sliding track. (6ft L) $180.00

To replace existing swing door for low settee swing door at master room. (cushion not inclusive) b $1,680.00

To replace new laminated door for kitchen cabinet. (17 doors & 1 drawer) - body not inclusive $1,830.00

To replace existing table top with new solid surface kitchen work top. (Approx: 16ft L) $1,260.00

Total $6,560.00

OTHERS

To provide general cleaning services & acid wash for 2 bathroom & kitchen. $250.00

Admin fee for HDB permit application & submission. $150.00

Total $400.00

Total Amount : $16,810.00

Edited by kvaa

Have replied the PM starting from hellomello963 to johnlowcw.

I hope my pm contains all the necessary information you would like to find out. Apolgies for the late reply.

i have send you ID 3 quotes only since i would probably need to dig out the other id and renovation contractor contacts, i think would be better for you to source from other threads to do a comparison. If you really want it, i think it is better for you to get it from the forum members i have given to. I cannot imagine if i post 20++ id/contractors quotes and ppl start asking for all the different quotes.

Hi lookaround, Can you give me the ID 3 contact pls.

Hey all,

I have made a huge mistake :( totally feeling the regret now.

I signed on with an ID firm and deposited 2k and now i find them very untrustworthy (they keep pushing me to buy things that i dont need. every meeting with them is a complete waste of time). I'm looking to get back my 2k with them and to discontinue their service, as the original ID i signed up with quit the company and im now stuck with someone who doesnt understand me. Do u think i possibly can get back the 2k?

If really bo bian then, i dont mind loosing that 2k. heartbreak la, but rather lose 2k than let them wrangle another 10k out of me.

Lookaround, I'm so glad you managed to find a good ID! may i have Quote 3's contact as well?