Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Xiej0007

Our Yishun Greenwalk 5-Room Simple Simple Reno Journey

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi there!

Yes, I agree with your parents' words of wisdom too! I thought of using wooden carpentry as I find cement structure a bit Obiang but I was convinced after doing some research on the internet. It's lasting especially in areas like the sink where water will seep through the wooden structure much easier. Trust me - you wouldn't want to go through the entire hassle of replacing the kitchen cabinets.

Haha, the cement structure thing is for the stove and basin area, which are more exposed to heat and water. Basically, instead of wooden carpentry below these areas, it will be made up of cement structure. This is to ensure that the areas below stove and basin are durable.

You can refer to another renotalk thead: http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/29749-stove-and-sink-support/

This thread convinces me that there is some sense in our parents' nagging. Haha

• Like 1

Hello Xiej0007

Getting my keys soon and start to plan for the next step, could you pm your id's contact together with the quotation?

And, do you still have the link for the couple with red umbrella painting? I kind of like it. Plus can similar paintings that you get from krabi be found in bangkok? If you have any idea that is..

Thanks man.

Hello Xiej0007

Getting my keys soon and start to plan for the next step, could you pm your id's contact together with the quotation?

And, do you still have the link for the couple with red umbrella painting? I kind of like it. Plus can similar paintings that you get from krabi be found in bangkok? If you have any idea that is..

Thanks man.

I have lost the link for the red umbrella painting.

The other paintings are from different sources:

The tree painting is from Yangon Aung San Market, Taw Win Art Gallery

The wedding and butterfly ones are from Singapore, LJ oil painting

Black and white one from Krabi

The black and white painting u can get in bangkok as I remembered the painter telling me he got deliver his work to sell in bangkok.

Have fun hunting paintings :)

Hi Xiej0007, thanks for the contact. But, did not manage to meet up with Jason trusted he is too busy with all your recommendations @ Greenwalk. Trying to rush to start work before Dec 1st so found another ID.

Hi Carltoneoz, the price is 30 bucks. But he mentioned before that his main business is dealing of art pieces and not framing. You can try contacting him

Liam: 91835799

Alternatively, you can try a shop in Chinatown (but u must provide the frame). Around 35 bucks. Don't have the contact offhand. But if you want, I can ask my colleagues tmr

Bro, liam painted your wedding photo? I love that piece too. Can pm me the details?