Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jsimgh

Full Renovationon Condo Toilet

Hi

I have intention to renovate my master and common toilet, was quoted about s$10K and s$9K respectively. Works include hacking, water proofing, wall and floor tiles, 2 heaters, piping works, false ceiling and painting, shower screen, vanity cabinets/mirror and haulage removal. Price does not include toilet accessories. Is this cost too expensive?

If there are any recommendation , please advise

Regards

Joe

• Like 1

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I was quoted about $8K by Yang Seng at AMK Industrial Park 2. Told that it would be hotel standard. Did not take up the quote because I then bought a new place.

Good luck.

IDs will never understand our daily practical needs, so I never use ID.

It was a joint effort between contractor, carpenter and myself.

This setup is $20k all-in (ID rate), I did it at only half the cost without compromising quality. Mainly Grohe, Parforni, Caroma, fittings from Equip Design, Marble vanity & bath tops and some hotel bath fittings.

Loving my bathroom everyday... But after 1-2 months the feeling died....haha

Edited by GMC

This setup is $20k all-in (ID rate), I did it at only half the cost without compromising quality. Mainly Grohe, Parforni, Caroma, fittings from Equip Design, Marble vanity & bath tops and some hotel bath fittings.

I understand how that feels, it so much fun and awesome to have something different, but it will just die off very soon But good thing is, whenever you have visitors, they will always be WOWed.

Great job on the saving and seriously, that is one very beautiful job!! Congrats. If you don't mind, maybe I could use it to share with some of my customer? I'm just a laminate flooring supplier, but occasionally, we do install laminate flooring in toilets. So this layout could be an inspiration for them to design. If you don't mind, I'll direct my customer to this page :-)

Cheers,

Sheridan

I understand how that feels, it so much fun and awesome to have something different, but it will just die off very soon But good thing is, whenever you have visitors, they will always be WOWed.

Great job on the saving and seriously, that is one very beautiful job!! Congrats. If you don't mind, maybe I could use it to share with some of my customer? I'm just a laminate flooring supplier, but occasionally, we do install laminate flooring in toilets. So this layout could be an inspiration for them to design. If you don't mind, I'll direct my customer to this page :-)

Cheers,

Sheridan

I am currently at RWS Festive Hotel, I start to tell myself my hard work pays off, my bathroom at home is anytime better.

Whatever information shared here are public reference. You are welcome to show to your clients.

To be very frank, my bathroom layout is quite similar to Four Seasons New York. Google it!

Never too late realizing cruelty of reality after actualizing dreams.....learning curve...

On 13/06/2014 at 10:12 AM, GMC said:

Do you still have the contact to share with me? I am looking for good contractor and carpenter to do the job. I don't believe in ID.