Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
darrenlee

Contacts Need For Renovation Work

Hi Guys,

I will be collecting my key on June, have been reading the forum for the past month and saw many bad experiences with the renovation.

So my wife and I decide to coordinate the whole renovation on our own.

I know this will be a difficult task but also due to the tight budget , we have no choice.

Appreciate if you guys can help to recommend any of the following or if you are providing the service or any good lobang

Please PM me.

1. Tiler

2. Electrican

3.Plumber

4.Ceiling

5.Blind, window grill

6.Painter

I not sure how to upload my floor plan , please send me your email if you require my floor plan for a quote or sms me @ 93366299

• Like 1

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Guys,

I will be collecting my key on June, have been reading the forum for the past month and saw many bad experiences with the renovation.

I know this will be a difficult task but also due to the tight budget , we have no choice.

Appreciate if you guys can help to recommend any of the following or if you are providing the service or any good lobang

Please PM me.

1. Tiler

2. Electrican

3.Plumber

4.Ceiling

5.Blind, window grill

6.Painter

I not sure how to upload my floor plan , please send me your email if you require my floor plan for a quote or sms me @ 93366299

I guess you can be a id if you manage to get individual contractor for each of this item.

Hi Guys,

Please PM me.

1. Tiler

2. Electrican

3.Plumber

4.Ceiling

5.Blind, window grill

6.Painter

Hi darrenlee,

If you kinda know what designs you want (assume so since you are looking at individual contractors now), you may wana try out a contractor. I'm using Chng Poh Guan Construction now and I must say their workmanship is quite good, at a good price. They cover all the items you listed and you only need to liaise with one point of contact. If you want, pm me for contractor's contact.