Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bianzi

Self Designed House.. Project 2014

I am not sure if they are good.. But the market is currently using the yale model for gate. 323g.

Opens with a remote control when u are in the house

There is also a push pull handle model which is their latest design. So shop according to your needs.

Go to andigital lock. I find the service good. I haven even pay after the installation as the sales is suppose to come down and explain how the lock works before I pay them.

I got mine from An digital as well. Ricky is nice ad patient.

We got the Yale 323G, the only one feasible for a gate and Samsung SHS- P717 for the main door.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I got mine from An digital as well. Ricky is nice ad patient.

We got the Yale 323G, the only one feasible for a gate and Samsung SHS- P717 for the main door.

Ivan attended to mine

Door painting completed...

Matt black for grilles and greyish white for main door.. Special mix done by painter at the instruction of contractor C

5FA699B2-723D-4659-AE45-35FF12A54E98_zps

Second wash completed on Monday ...

Went down to experience the clean house :)

Pending
1) granite top (done)
2) carpentry rectifications (done)
3) curtains (sat installation)
4) digital door hole viewer (done)
5) bomb shelter chalkboard painting ( C Went to paint chalkboard colour instead of chalk board material paint ! Faint )

And I should be ready to move by oct !

In the meanwhile, #boliao trying to see where my poster will fit. Haha I think It will still go to the service yard although it looks good here above the shoe cabinet :)

79204796-CEB0-46AB-B896-F174E63493B3_zps

Granite up
91D9B323-03D5-4F9E-9041-86C98CF451E0_zps

403B7C06-36C6-4096-BC8E-E19DE7FF4B04_zps

A17F622F-4D03-4593-86F3-5D8F7A936665_zps

Edited by bianzi

Digital updates :)

Digital peephole door viewer installed by An digital as part of my lock package. Had a nice chat with Ivan. Nice guy. Recommended ! I bothered him for at least 2mths before I decided to install my lock and he was very patient with me. :) cos as miss gadget likes to know what functions she will be getting before committing in for her gadgets ! Pics

683D0C31-DACC-47E6-A89C-4BF9E4CB3F33_zps

D467CF07-C3E7-4078-9899-24578209965B_zps

Edited by bianzi

Every weekend is a tiring one.. I can't wait for everything to finish so that I can enjoy my house...

Sat - Went Ikea to buy some misc items...

Sun -

1) final round of choosing (curtains) blinds for study room and living room, day and night curtains for the other 2 bedrooms... Installation this coming sat. Fast and furious...

2) bathroom accessories.. Travelled all the way to Changi bathroom warehouse and disappointed with the selection... Too tired and decided to make do with sim siang jun. They have quite a huge show room at the Changi side... As I am quite anal with the designs of the bathroom accessories, it took me a good 3 hrs again there...

Next sat furniture delivery and curtains coming... Will be another busy weekend... Urghhh before that, I need to clean the house...!!

• Like 1

Digital updates :)

Digital peephole door viewer installed by An digital as part of my lock package. Had a nice chat with Ivan. Nice guy. Recommended ! I bothered him for at least 2mths before I decided to install my lock and he was very patient with me. :) cos as miss gadget likes to know what functions she will be getting before committing in for her gadgets ! Pics

683D0C31-DACC-47E6-A89C-4BF9E4CB3F33_zps

D467CF07-C3E7-4078-9899-24578209965B_zps

Yale is branded, what is the damage?

Used electric or battery?

Nice & high tech :D

It is part of the package... I think $160 if buy with lock

Yale is branded, what is the damage?

Used electric or battery?

Nice & high tech :D

Pls contact Ivan from An digital lock

9879 8977 he will give u a quotation for the type of lock u need.

Hi bianzi may I know how much and where you purchase the front metal gate and the digital lock any advise thank.

Works on battery. Very easy and painless installation. U can google door viewer installation on YouTube to check out how to do it. Or if you want to buy a cheaper brand, check out groupon... $79 bucks only. And comes with melody ring tones .. Mine is just a ding dong tone .. Lol :)

Thanks, there is running wiring into the door panel?

Hi there

I think it will be tough to share as I have a contractor and id separately.

If you need the contact for my contractor or id, I can pm u so that you can approach them for a quotation.

Hi Bianzi,

Can you share with me your ID contact & quotation.

johnlowcw@gmail.com

Thanks much.