Jump to content
Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
galapogos

Evorich, Floor Xpert, Inovar?

Recommended Posts

Hi,

Thinking of getting HERF flooring, and seems like my choices are Evorich, Floor Xpert and Inovar. May I know if anyone has experience with them? Evorich is very popular, and most people I have talked to are happy with the quality, even after a few years. It also seems to be the most expensive though. How about the others?

I'm concerned with the durability and water resistance of the flooring.

Thanks!

 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just had a bad experience with Bilrich. We got Blirch to do our flooring, a their boss was very convincing and nice, however the sales person is very rude. Our floorspace and the sales quotation given to us varied quite abit. When we questioned them they said it is additional qty for allowance, they dont want to go back to get more boxes if not enough. They said its a waste of time to do that.

Noting its a lot more, we said is it possible to return the unopen boxes to you guys and they said its not possible. Fair enough. Thus if there are extra boxes, we could keep it as spare in the future if replacement is required.

After installation, we check, only very minimal boxes left over, despite knowing that they overcalculated the floorspace in the beginning. When we querried them, they start to be defensive and said who in the world will go and check the number of flooring delivered. Bilirch didnt give us any delivery order to sign to confirm the number of boxes. Isnt the floor area delivered equate to the number of boxes delivered. They now even claimed they made two deliveries after i told them the number of boxes i calculated using the given floor space and floor area covered by each box of laminate.

Still now they are still arguing with me and refused to acknowledge that they delivered lesser. Its quite obivous whatever they installed + leftover boxes should be the floor space in the sales order. However its not the case. Told them i will wait for their boss to come back and discuss further, but the got their accounts to start the whole questioning and arguing again.


I wonder they claimed they are big why in acra there are so many companies of them terminated:

1
BILRICH COMMERICAL SERVICES
Cancelled - 2
BILRICH CORPORATION PTE. LTD.
Live wImage225.png 3
BILRICH HOME PRODUCTS
f.k.a BILRICH ENGINEERING AND TRADING SERVICES
Terminated - 4
BILRICH HOME PRODUCTS PTE LTD
Struck off - 5
BILRICH SINGAPORE (PTE) LTD
Struck off - 6
BILRICH CONTRACT SERVICES
n.k.a BR INTERIOR CONCEPT
Terminated
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We knew you are Marcus Wong from Danovel Pte Ltd. We have called you many times on the phone but you did not answer. We have also called your mom Ms Sandra Koh but she hang up once we identify ourself. Please have a courtesy to return our call. You have yet to settle the outstanding payment which is more than 3 weeks.

Please note that you are not at the site during discussion and installation. We also did not know how you look like. In this instance, please do not leave unnecessary comment. We think you do not know what is going on. All we know is you want to squeeze us for further discount.

We understanding that you like our made in France products very much and want to be our dealer. But we did not accept your offer as we think that you and your company know nothing about flooring. This can be seen from what you have written in the forum that you do not have any knowledge to be our dealer.

We hope that you will contact us immediately upon seeing our post so that we can settle things amicable without having third party involve.

gallery_49188_513_68428.jpg

gallery_49188_513_65222.jpg

Edited by BILRICH
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@boizhikid (Marcus Wong), we have not hear from you so far despite writing to your email. We have called you and your mom, but we are unable to reach both of you.

Please do not hide behind your computer and hand-phone. Kindly arrange to meet up ASAP.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disappointed with the sales tactics of one of the more well known flooring company Evo**ch flooring.

Paid a deposit in Jan 2016 and was promised the deposit will be refunded if I changed my mind.

Contacted them a few days later to get the refund as I decided to go for tiles instead.

One month later still have not received the cheque. Contacted them and was told the cheque still waiting for approval from the Managing Director as "he is still overseas" 

Not sure if the Managing Director will ever come back and if I will ever get my refund back. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/25/2016 at 5:43 PM, Dormito said:

Disappointed with the sales tactics of one of the more well known flooring company Evo**ch flooring.

Paid a deposit in Jan 2016 and was promised the deposit will be refunded if I changed my mind.

Contacted them a few days later to get the refund as I decided to go for tiles instead.

One month later still have not received the cheque. Contacted them and was told the cheque still waiting for approval from the Managing Director as "he is still overseas" 

Not sure if the Managing Director will ever come back and if I will ever get my refund back. 

why like that...??? :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/02/2016 at 5:43 PM, Dormito said:

Disappointed with the sales tactics of one of the more well known flooring company Evo**ch flooring.

Paid a deposit in Jan 2016 and was promised the deposit will be refunded if I changed my mind.

Contacted them a few days later to get the refund as I decided to go for tiles instead.

One month later still have not received the cheque. Contacted them and was told the cheque still waiting for approval from the Managing Director as "he is still overseas" 

Not sure if the Managing Director will ever come back and if I will ever get my refund back. 

Dormito,

U will be glad to hear that I sank in more than $4k on overlaying HERF vinyl and received very badly done job by the same Evoxxxx company. It's a painful lesson learnt. The inconsistent quality of the overlay resulted in bumpy floor, sloppy edges which the company just claim that it was due to the old flooring. I hacked the skirting and re did the edges to prepare for the overlay and they just got the operations guy - Alex to come in and use a lot of technical jargon to try and cover up for the poor workmanship.  Had thought I wanted to have more quality after seeing many good reviews... only paid for more frustrations through personal experience. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/18/2016 at 10:30 PM, luishnn said:

Dormito,

U will be glad to hear that I sank in more than $4k on overlaying HERF vinyl and received very badly done job by the same Evoxxxx company. It's a painful lesson learnt. The inconsistent quality of the overlay resulted in bumpy floor, sloppy edges which the company just claim that it was due to the old flooring. I hacked the skirting and re did the edges to prepare for the overlay and they just got the operations guy - Alex to come in and use a lot of technical jargon to try and cover up for the poor workmanship.  Had thought I wanted to have more quality after seeing many good reviews... only paid for more frustrations through personal experience. 

Did you remove the old flooring before they came in to work? Or was it your tiled surfaces that they overlay upon?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi sorry for the delayed replies, bad experience with reno chap can be rather taxing..

The original floor was terrazzo flooring and the Evoxxxx guy said no problems with it. The skirting was hacked from the wall and the edge of the floor and re cement over to make sure it is even. So the reno chap oversaw the flooring overlay, said the Evoxxxx guys dont check and will start work. Its ridiculous that the edges were floating and sloppy and gives a hollow sound when u knock onto it.  But the Evoxxxx guys will tell u it is the job of the owner to make sure the floor is fully prepared for their guys to work on it. As a first time owner and doing overlay for the first time, I would think none will know the problem until u get them? Don't waste money thinking that u will get higher end product at better value. Evoxxxx doesn't deliver.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On Sunday, July 10, 2016 at 2:30 PM, luishnn said:

Hi sorry for the delayed replies, bad experience with reno chap can be rather taxing..

The original floor was terrazzo flooring and the Evoxxxx guy said no problems with it. The skirting was hacked from the wall and the edge of the floor and re cement over to make sure it is even. So the reno chap oversaw the flooring overlay, said the Evoxxxx guys dont check and will start work. Its ridiculous that the edges were floating and sloppy and gives a hollow sound when u knock onto it.  But the Evoxxxx guys will tell u it is the job of the owner to make sure the floor is fully prepared for their guys to work on it. As a first time owner and doing overlay for the first time, I would think none will know the problem until u get them? Don't waste money thinking that u will get higher end product at better value. Evoxxxx doesn't deliver.

The reno guy is correct and it's you who are wrong. If the screeding below is uneven your vinyl will be bumpy and will have hollow sound. 

Before you engage ev*h you should have made arrangements with a contractor to even the cement throughout BEFORE laying the vinyl over. 

but strange evorich did not mention it to you. Or they assumed you know. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The reno guy is the contractor who was supposed to oversee the full project despite me emgaging evorich for the flooring. My fault, which I learnt from the experience was to leave it to the contractor to make arrangements with Evorich. And technically Evorich didn't provide any expert opinion until post installation to let me know that the floor needs time to sit.   The only expert opinion I had from Evorich prior to confirming them was that the floor is suitable for vinyl and collect money. So my fault lies in engaging them and leaving it to them. Thanks for pointing out that it is my fault for ignorance towards flooring project and wanted to et the 'expert'. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Has any of you guys laid the CLICKMASTER resilient vinyl flooring from Korea, any reviews?

1) how much was the quotation psf (inclusive of gst) ? 

2) wear layer of 0.3 - 0.5mm?

3) does it wear and scratch easily? 

4) eco-friendly? 

Thanks

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Aura Sink download renotalk renovation guide


×