Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
gwong84

Can I Place The Partition As Plan?

Hi,

I'm not a fsm but i've taken a keen interest on the topic for the past year. I've learnt some basics from the feng shui videos at: www.academy.idv.tw

Based on your 3R floor plan, it will be cramp to put a partition wall at the proposed place. Although u solve the 穿堂风, u will affect human flow (以不影响动线为主). With the partition, when u entered, u will need to turn and see fridge in kitchen immediately which is 破财, instead of seeing straight into living area. The 玄关 u are trying to create with the partition needs a certain space allowance from the door, else its 开门撞壁. For 3R HDB, we dont have the luxury of creating a good 玄关.

I understand that there are always remedies if the house is small and u can't build the partition wall. One method is hang thick curtains/blinds (不透光) and close it 'permanently' on the side that faces the door (i.e.the curtain/blind need close the portion at least same width as door to avoid 穿堂). Based on your floor plan, half of the window in living area will have to be blocked with the curtain/blind and the other half open for lights/ventilation. Alternative is put a pot of leafy plants (or fish tank or crystal cave) at the window facing the door to 聚气.

If you are a firm believer, it would be good to engage a trustworthy fsm for a peace of mind. Hope it helps.

What 穿堂风, ?Just the air pressure difference between 2 ends & causes airflow - the term 'looks' so scary. Fan /aircon can help settle airflow issue even in enclosed environment, underground or high high above the sky. 没风=头疯!

没财来那来财破?Why fsm like to talk about generic expenses and expenditures whereby 3yo child also 'knows' - but doesn't mean the child can 'apply'? It is the needs and wants issues. It is basically a topic fall under 'personal wealth management'. Don't settle your wants first by delaying your needs! Should settle your needs by delaying your wants. What are wants and needs? They seem very subjective and are definitely classified under 'life style choices' - let the government worries.

Agreed that 3R HDB doesn't have the luxury of creating a good 玄关. 玄关 is a want not a need. Got money then can buy big big 玄关. Need not to have good 玄关to get big big money. Got 'wall to knock' counts yourself lucky enough, can imagine you are in big open space 'w/o walls' to hide?

Normal human beings need light, air and water- basic physical needs! Need no 'hit around the bush' with great decorative terms - today's fs players like to do, twist and turn

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

One day about 20 years ago, ah Tan went to the States for holiday. He saw many people talking to themselves like talking to air. Came back and told his friends States got many mental patients release on the streets.

20 years later, ah Tan was one day using a bluetooth chatting with a friend, his grandson asked his father why his grandfather not kept at Woodbridge.

One day about 20 years ago, ah Tan went to the States for holiday. He saw many people talking to themselves like talking to air. Came back and told his friends States got many mental patients release on the streets.

20 years later, ah Tan was one day using a bluetooth chatting with a friend, his grandson asked his father why his grandfather not kept at Woodbridge.

Father replied; son, you better go school and study what is PESTEL and read Porter's 5 forces, make a comparison then report back.

The moral behind the above story is that when a person don't understand the theory or working principles or science or even something foreign, that doesn't mean it doesn't exist. So ah Tan being a Sua Ku, should shut his big fat mouth and not anyhow call people mental.

Father replied; son, you better go school and study what is PESTEL and read Porter's 5 forces, make a comparison then report back.

Knowing business strategies and internal/external environment is no big deal. Able to apply is the difference. Talk is cheap.

Do you know the 风水 rationale for the kitchen door?

TIA!

Not sure about the rationale but from common sense view point, it can keep the oil and smell from spreading to living room. I understand Hong Kong school of feng shui is different from Taiwan. Based on what i learnt from the taiwan videos, its to segregate kitchen from living space. Kitchen represents 女主人. 厨房没门,那来男/女主人. Meaning, partners don't like to stay in house. Some might say open kitchen is so popular in western countries, an explanation provided is - yes its popular, tats why affairs are also more 'popular' in foreign countries as compared to asian countries. Asian houses are traditionally with door to kitchen. For kitchen there are some points mentioned that are important for good feng shui (1) No door directly behind stove (2) No window in front of stove (3) No beam 'pressing' above stove - If yes, it will affect health of 女主人 and 女主人 will 犯小人。