Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hdbfan

Nice Clocks ?

Hi all,

I know of a shop in Keong Saik Road (near chinatown)...It's in a row of shop houses after the small Indian temple opp formerly known Pearl's Centre and after hotel known as 1928 (or 1929).. those boutique hotels....

I do not know the prices as i just passed by and saw that they have lots of arty farty type of clocks.. a big collection/variety.

I also do not know the shop's name.. sorry but do check it out.... it's been there for about 3-4 yrs now.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
there's a clock shop at parkmall, nice stuff check it out, not sure level 2 or 3

Oh yea , I hv seen this shop too. They hv amazing clocks, But I hardly saw any clock there for less than $1000. Some were even above 10K. !!

There used to a shop in Amara near Tg Pagar. MRT, they hv nice cuckcoo clocks.

sorry sclee, tag on your post. Does anyone know where can I find this clock in Singapore?

Clock.gif

sorry sclee, tag on your post. Does anyone know where can I find this clock in Singapore?

Clock.gif

saw this at molecule

saw this at molecule

Really?! Thanks! Which branch did you see it? Will go check it out this weekend :P

went to Living Instinct (tink their stuff r imported from europe) at IFC today, saw some very nice wall clocks there. quite reasonable price $30-$60 after 20% discount (got myself one at $40). they also hv those huge designer clocks (60cm x 60cm) selling for ~$300. the shop is opened by TCS actress May Phua as she was the one who served me 2day. tink they hv another outlet at anchor pt.

try the shopping centre in JB, where they have Jusco Dept store and next to Austin (i,./e after Carrefour). A few shops on 2nd floor selling home deco things.

They have nice decos like clocks, antique Telephone, bedside lamps and wall features too..

XZQT has nice interesting clocks as well...

they are now having a warehse sale at their west coast road outlet.

Yup yup! my personal favourite was one that looked like Crazy Time and the long thin one in some metal material... lovely against a minimalist setup against clean barley white walls...

there is a pushcart at raffles city basement, near the escalators that sells clocks with printed bg, like florals etc. i thot they looked quite nice..also quite cheap, 30$ish?