Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahblur

Dao Hui N Dao Hui Soh

today.. went up to my unit... saw a worker there... doing his work diligently... quite okay lar... so i walk around the house while he is doing his work...

everything moves.. smoothly... Wayne had got his workers to moved the L box and some other stuff up... and everything is sitting inside my place... probably cos outside there isn't much space to place stuff.. and my neighbour had already moved in...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

This is the pic before the hacking of the kitchen wall... think both parents will faint when see this.. cannot imagine... but anyway they will not be going up before the end of reno period... grey zone.....

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/blu...15/PICT0106.jpg

hahahahaha...

this is the view of the full height window... where I can laze around.. next time..... don't be afraid next time u see a whole lotsa of tissue... laying on the floor..

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/blu...15/PICT0111.jpg

After hacking is done... (Too lazy to take photos) Omg... the base is up liao.. taken yesterday...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/blu...15/PICT0158.jpg

Edited by ahblur

This is the pic before the hacking of the kitchen wall... think both parents will faint when see this.. cannot imagine... but anyway they will not be going up before the end of reno period... grey zone.....

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/blu...15/PICT0106.jpg

hahahahaha...

this is the view of the full height window... where I can laze around.. next time..... don't be afraid next time u see a whole lotsa of tissue... laying on the floor..

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/blu...15/PICT0111.jpg

After hacking is done... (Too lazy to take photos) Omg... the base is up liao.. taken yesterday...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u66/blu...15/PICT0158.jpg

Hi ah blur.. heard yr distress calls abt uploading pictures in reno-blog... i've pasted a solution for u in Ah kiat's blog.. paiseh.. should come here to put in the info instead since its meant for u.. anyway.. here's the link to my post.. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry169035

we almost chose unimax as our ID too.. but becos they had GST we 'niao' then decided to take another ID instead.. haha.. u smsed me to ask abt concealed lighting points? everything ok oredi? for yr new house shoule be all concealed right? the 98x plus blocks are quite well provided for by HDB.. much better than the other resale estates here in JW.. like mine.. no parquet floor like yrs.. envy envy.. :deal: anyway, after reno complete must invite me to yr house to see see too :good:

Hi ah blur.. heard yr distress calls abt uploading pictures in reno-blog... i've pasted a solution for u in Ah kiat's blog.. paiseh.. should come here to put in the info instead since its meant for u.. anyway.. here's the link to my post.. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...mp;#entry169035

we almost chose unimax as our ID too.. but becos they had GST we 'niao' then decided to take another ID instead.. haha.. u smsed me to ask abt concealed lighting points? everything ok oredi? for yr new house shoule be all concealed right? the 98x plus blocks are quite well provided for by HDB.. much better than the other resale estates here in JW.. like mine.. no parquet floor like yrs.. envy envy.. :dancingqueen: anyway, after reno complete must invite me to yr house to see see too :rolleyes:

finesse,

i rather they don't give me any flooring... just empty.. will be a better one... i really hate the parquet... no wall or kitchen tiles... at least we know what kind of tiles we like..

okay.. once ready will invite u over...

but we are quite broke after the reno is complete.. so might not be buying some of the items immediately.. i believe... your id also good mar...

This is the interior of the switch box.. so complicated...

pict0164ht1.th.jpg

Thanks finesses for helping with it...

Edited by ahblur

Think the designer switch should be up by today.. as promised by Michael.. But not sure leh... cos this afternoon drop by... cos too eager to see the outcome of the whole house.. was spotted by one of the worker... he was doing the base for the false ceiling...ask him if he saw other worker doing the electrical work, he say No... think by Tues or Wed.. the false wall should be almost up already...

Then only left with the carpentery work to be done.. then painting of wall and rectifications works..

Hope can complete and hand over by start of Apr...

Cos Jie Jie was like asking me whether i be celebrating my BD... cos Baby Randale's BD is just 1 day before mine.. Haix.. so i wish my flat can be ready so at least can use my place for bd celebration.......

Edited by ahblur

hi.. would like to check if there is any problem if paid full payment to the contractor? Cos we were meeting the person who is in charge of the electrical and not sure why my dear dear paid full to the person...

as currently the work is in progress (half way done).. although i told him to issue a half payment check but in the end i found out it is a full payment...

i am going to :D his butt..

but anyway going to drag the payment for my id...

huh? how come ur ID and contractor not together as one person one? you have to pay separately meh?

Think for some will be include by ID's quote... for mine is separately...

correct of what Odie says...

Edited by ahblur

Oic...i better chk my ID how is the electrical payment gog to be like.

bubblepearl,

actually got pros and cons lar.. cos if pay eletrical work directly means don't have to pay for the GST part..

but think of it, should be consider as an additional cost...

So which area are u getting? Found ur id already?

Some updates on the renovations

False ceiling at cosy area

pict0208df6.th.jpg

False ceiling at dining area

pict0207br2.th.jpg

L Box **** area...

pict0209gr6.th.jpg

Actually i feels the false ceiling and L box seems very high or our flat ceiling is higher... check with Wayne, was told there was a limitation must be 2.4m.... this weekend i will go and measure.. if more than 2.4m then ask him do again...

Found something lying on the living room when i drop by today after my exams...

Laminates pieces...

pict0210oa2.th.jpg

Platforms should be up by this weekend as told by Wayne... think should be install by Unimax worker ba... But i thought should be Supreme worker? Nvr mind lar as long there is someone to point finger can liao... Is there a need to do a screening for the flooring before laying the laminates? or some sorts like this?

now left with lightings, carpentary works, paintings, touching up [should this be consider as one] and curtains

Camera no more battery so unable to take more photos... plus my baby randale's pixs is in the memory card so also no space... do bear with it...

This weekend will have more pixs coming up......

:jawdrop::unsure:

Edited by ahblur

Seems everything going fine and fast for you.... :unsure:

Very soon we should be able to see your completed product... :jawdrop:

Seems everything going fine and fast for you.... :(

Very soon we should be able to see your completed product... :notti:

okay lar... 8|

hope so... not sure how long the carpentry will take...

Tomorrow will be going to buy lights with Wayne after work, think we will go up and take peep at the work.. first.. cos we too eager.. or i too eager.. how i wish the lighting is up liao so at least if i want to go up now also can... but too BAD haven

Cos i can't make it on Saturday and he can't make it on Sunday... Cos i got to take care of Baby Randale.. while his parents enjoy the movie with popcorn...while i enjoy shopping with him... hee...

But if ur flat ready liao will u both stay over there?