Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahblur

Dao Hui N Dao Hui Soh

clearme..

not yet...! Btw.. which one did u got? how much?? if L shape won't be below 2k right?? Cos we looking at half leather... :sport-smiley-004:

ah blur...

i got the 3 seater for this http://www.massimmo.com/sofa.php?id=6

ya... think if L shape won't be below 2k...

i noe its ex... hubby and i also heartache... but really like the design leh.... and also the service... can chose material, size, and also the firmness of the sofa... even the legs of the sofa... tats y we decided to go for it...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
thanks... :sport-smiley-004: !!

left with a few items only.. so glad....

weekeong...

Hi.!!! thanks.. so how about urs? !!

Mine reno is going to complete soon!!

think mine also completing soon.....yeah... !!

Edited by weekeong66

Hi ahblur.. all coming together and looking very nice.. :) . oh.. and the model as well... :) Your toilet light look good.. where u got it from and how $$..

Ben..

the model?? is my sister.. :D

got the lights from a shop at Geylang which my id recommend.. quite okay lar.. think should be at 60+

my lighting n eletrician come up to 6k... :)

Quite heartpain

ah blur...

i got the 3 seater for this http://www.massimmo.com/sofa.php?id=6

ya... think if L shape won't be below 2k...

i noe its ex... hubby and i also heartache... but really like the design leh.... and also the service... can chose material, size, and also the firmness of the sofa... even the legs of the sofa... tats y we decided to go for it...

clearme..

i also have the same thoughts.. L shape won't be so cheap.. so probably we looking at 3 seater one.. if we really decide to buy from there.. . how much did u paid for the chair?? quite like this one.. too!:)

:P

think mine also completing soon.....yeah... :)

Great man!:) weekong66.. Looking forward to ur completion.. :(

:lol: Ok will try to post my pics soon.

Cantona7..

will be waiting for ur pics.. ~~! :P

Edited by ahblur

got the lights from a shop at Geylang which my id recommend.. quite okay lar.. think should be at 60+

my lighting n eletrician come up to 6k... !!

Quite heartpain

Oh dear, why so ex huh? You got lots of lights and lighting points?

Oh dear, why so ex huh? You got lots of lights and lighting points?

ivory..

mine should have around 30 + lighting points.. plus all the work n lights i boughts...

Tls Ahblur.. $6k for electrical/lights !! I am waiting for my electrical quotes and hopefully not as ex.. How do they count the lighting points? Is number of lighting points = number of lights to buy..i.e 1 fluorescent tube = 1 lighting point..if so i will faint as i estimated i got about 40+ lighting points.. finger cross..

Tls Ahblur.. $6k for electrical/lights !! I am waiting for my electrical quotes and hopefully not as ex.. How do they count the lighting points? Is number of lighting points = number of lights to buy..i.e 1 fluorescent tube = 1 lighting point..if so i will faint as i estimated i got about 40+ lighting points.. finger cross..

Ben...

Per lighting point is about 35 - 38..

Mine is 28 per DL...

10 per installation

if u are getting more cove lights then it should be cheaper.. plus the atmosphere will also be better.. But to think of the pros n cons...

n there are different ranges of lights.. some are cheaper but some might cost more...

Most of my lights are energy saving light so it will cost more.. as long as the person tells u this is energy saving... means more $$ :notti::notti:

:notti:

Ben...

Per lighting point is about 35 - 38..

Mine is 28 per DL...

10 per installation

if u are getting more cove lights then it should be cheaper.. plus the atmosphere will also be better.. But to think of the pros n cons...

n there are different ranges of lights.. some are cheaper but some might cost more...

Most of my lights are energy saving light so it will cost more.. as long as the person tells u this is energy saving... means more $$ !! :notti:

:notti:

tks ahblur..maybe will be cheaper as i have cove lighting **** and dining area..will wait for the quotes..

tks ahblur..maybe will be cheaper as i have cove lighting **** and dining area..will wait for the quotes..

Ben....

No problem!! Hope ur quote will be cheaper.. n cove lights can make ur place turn cosy which i wants to but NO LIZARDS... in my place.. cos i hate lizards.. so no choice got to give up on the cove lights..

:P

ahblur...

your place is nicely done up...and should complete quite soon....:good:

must be excited...:P

ah kiat..

actually my reno is just simple one.. cannot afford alot of work.. cos it means more money spend.. haix...

i am excited as this is the first house of our own. so more or less excited over it.. !!! But also very worried.. cos the aircon company say can only install after 17 Apr... I am scare of humid.. nights.. so definitely need aircon one.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Other stuff will be coming in over the weekends..

what kind of lock u be investing on?? Cos our area like not safe.. so i will be investing on a better one.. :dribble:

Ur reno also completing soon.. so glad.. :furious:

At least one more level had complete the reno..

Edited by ahblur

ah kiat..

actually my reno is just simple one.. cannot afford alot of work.. cos it means more money spend.. haix...

i am excited as this is the first house of our own. so more or less excited over it.. !!! But also very worried.. cos the aircon company say can only install after 17 Apr... I am scare of humid.. nights.. so definitely need aircon one.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Other stuff will be coming in over the weekends..

what kind of lock u be investing on?? Cos our area like not safe.. so i will be investing on a better one.. :dribble:

Ur reno also completing soon.. so glad.. :furious:

At least one more level had complete the reno..

aiya...simple got simple do...expensive got expensive do....most importantly you both like it....:bangwall:

mine oso simple simple...nothing special to people...but special to me and melody....cos it's our home mah...:bangwall:

oh aircon not installing soon ah ? when u moving in ?

I'll probably not getting those big castle locks as we got bad experience when it got spoilt pretty fast...

so will probably get those small kind but similar to castle lock....cannot get those lousy locks also...too easy to break open...

mine reno will probably take another week or so to complete as these 2 weeks nothing much been done...my id says his glass men schedule is packed...so gotta queue up.... :bangwall:

aiya...simple got simple do...expensive got expensive do....most importantly you both like it....:bangwall:

mine oso simple simple...nothing special to people...but special to me and melody....cos it's our home mah...:dribble:

oh aircon not installing soon ah ? when u moving in ?

I'll probably not getting those big castle locks as we got bad experience when it got spoilt pretty fast...

so will probably get those small kind but similar to castle lock....cannot get those lousy locks also...too easy to break open...

mine reno will probably take another week or so to complete as these 2 weeks nothing much been done...my id says his glass men schedule is packed...so gotta queue up.... :bangwall:

ah kiat..

so the glass man is so popular?? :furious: it's like this one lar.. mine.. think this week should be able to complete.. actually i hope to move in soon.. but aircon delay my whole process.. will call n complain again..

U are right!!! Cos the house belongs to e two of u mah.. it's the work of the both of u...

I should be getting Duro.. Hope it can withstand the forces of breakers.. cos our areas not very safe place..

how bout ur tv console??

ah kiat..

so the glass man is so popular?? :notti: it's like this one lar.. mine.. think this week should be able to complete.. actually i hope to move in soon.. but aircon delay my whole process.. will call n complain again..

U are right!!! Cos the house belongs to e two of u mah.. it's the work of the both of u...

I should be getting Duro.. Hope it can withstand the forces of breakers.. cos our areas not very safe place..

how bout ur tv console??

My TV console still not complete...should be done by this week....