Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ahblur

Dao Hui N Dao Hui Soh

Hey AhBlur

What colour is ur laminate? Yesterday we decided on our laminate and we chose Oriental teak...it reminds me of coffee!

Post some pictures of your place okay? I wanna see, see :bangwall:

For the laminates i also don't remember... Should be Walnut or some thing like that... If u want i can check with my ID

Ur place is good man! Convenient....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Ahblur, u also having platform bed in MBR? *evil grin* U also hack both side of the walls to do up glass door isit? When its done, rem to chk from the side dat both glass pieces are straight, not slanted leh...it happens loh...such a big piece of glass if nv install properly, v dangerous wor...dat time when ours were done, our ID realised not straight then quickly ask the guy to re-adjust...so dangerous...

Ahblur, u also having platform bed in MBR? *evil grin* U also hack both side of the walls to do up glass door isit? When its done, rem to chk from the side dat both glass pieces are straight, not slanted leh...it happens loh...such a big piece of glass if nv install properly, v dangerous wor...dat time when ours were done, our ID realised not straight then quickly ask the guy to re-adjust...so dangerous...

cheese...

after visiting ur place.. found our design to be similar... hee..

yeah! Got to check, visit one of our fren's place.. n his glass door was not installed properly... so now i know how to go about checking it...

ya loh..dat time i nv notice also...cos all i noe is look at the front, admire etc. But nv occurred to me dat i have to chk the side. Only when ID called me & he say something wrong, then i very sian...lol...The glass door will come in at the last stage after ur kitchen cabinets are completed...u will love the look! keke...

ya loh..dat time i nv notice also...cos all i noe is look at the front, admire etc. But nv occurred to me dat i have to chk the side. Only when ID called me & he say something wrong, then i very sian...lol...The glass door will come in at the last stage after ur kitchen cabinets are completed...u will love the look! keke...

cheese..

glass, mirror and lights will be next week.... !!

Hope it will goes well! No more hiccups for me...

Now is gas leakage problem...

No one want to bear the responsibility of this lor...

Cos ID calls up Citygas.. But Citygas say should be the HDB subcons...

Now arrange to meet up with HDB officers this friday...

ID will be there.. sian man, when i saw ID's number appearing... i was like : "something must be happening..."

Now they can tell me, don't know if external or internal... Citygas cannot confirm! Omg...

Hope the delivery of items will be swee swe.e. if not i go !!

This gas leak prob...did it occur after they drill holes to do up the aircon pipings? Or was it before?

cheese

aircon piping was done on 2 Mar.. Not too sure who to point finger.. Cos aircon piping also never drill hole there.. only at toilet areas.. n opposite tv console there...

Now got to wait for friday for the Final Showdown.... !

!!

i abit !!

but ID say everything can proceed... he open a hole on the dining false ceiling.. cos the piping is at there.. but need HDB officer to confirm whose fault and if subcon never do properly then got to ask them redo !

Can see a worker working in the kitchen??

pict0183vs2.th.jpg

Not sure if the cabinet is in glossy?? Cos looks like..

Looks big right... But anyway will be boxing up with Glas.S... Hope it will turn out well!

Our study room... abit like pink more than purple.. Think i got all color wrong.. if hubby sees will also :jawdrop: ...

pict0178wb8.th.jpg

Sleeping area... Looks like purple-pink to me... Entrance wall is e same as study room..

pict0181fe8.th.jpg

:D before i left just now... rush back after work to bring the doorbell ther.e.. thought was able to take some photos... but never thought the workers still working.. I got a shock too! :notti: Did not stay long too!

pict0189lv6.th.jpg

Last picture before i left... at 6.30pm... :D

pict0188lx4.th.jpg

Why left it outside? To air it? :unsure:

Wanted to take more pictures.. but unable due to the tons of things inside my unit.. on the floor.....

Do u think my floor tiles will have some scratches? Cos i saw their trolley is inside my unit... n the protection cardboard is also gone.. :unsure:

Do u think my floor tiles will have some scratches? Cos i saw their trolley is inside my unit... n the protection cardboard is also gone.. :wacko:

if got any scratches, think they should bear to cost to fix it bah...

mine worse... think when they were hacking the wall, the rocks/particles drop on the floor... even with protection cardboard also no use... my floor tiles outside my study room cracked into pieces... but my ID say he will get it fixed...

:wacko: clearme..

think after reno complete.. i go check for defects..

got one lump on the floor..

haiz...

hope our reno will goes swee swee!

U must be staying near to ur new place.. going up every day leh...

Next week my lights will be up! So wanting to see the effects.. :D

Wah, u able to reach ur plc at 6pm? If i go after work, earliest i can reach is 7pm+ lidat....

Btw, the pink purple thingy hor, will look different again when the lights are up depending on the lights u choose loh. White & yellow lightings give different effects...heh~ So dun wori...Scratches on floor tiles also dun wori...not obvious one, trust me. U shld wori abt ur parquet instead....Everytime i see my parquet, i HAI HAI HAI.

:D clearme..

think after reno complete.. i go check for defects..

got one lump on the floor..

haiz...

hope our reno will goes swee swee!

U must be staying near to ur new place.. going up every day leh...

Next week my lights will be up! So wanting to see the effects.. :D

hehe quite near lah... 5-10mins drive, one straight rd... :wacko:

Wah, u able to reach ur plc at 6pm? If i go after work, earliest i can reach is 7pm+ lidat....

Btw, the pink purple thingy hor, will look different again when the lights are up depending on the lights u choose loh. White & yellow lightings give different effects...heh~ So dun wori...Scratches on floor tiles also dun wori...not obvious one, trust me. U shld wori abt ur parquet instead....Everytime i see my parquet, i HAI HAI HAI.

cheese..

cos i took cab from work place back to MIL's place.. then change and get stuff n moves to new place..

okay lar.. k... will take note of that.. but if parquet got problem also not sure who to point finger.. cos reno started.. sianz...

i rather no parquet... !

clearme,

so good... for me, i got to take bus.. and change..

Oic...today, i hear the workers at ur unit doing reno...very funi cos i tink i hear a couple of guys joking with each other until super loud & they laugh until so hapi lidat !! Got once, i tink ur reno juz started, i heard a guy scolding, "Faster lar!! So slow!:thumbs up:"..heh...must be ur ID spot-chk on the guys....

Oic...today, i hear the workers at ur unit doing reno...very funi cos i tink i hear a couple of guys joking with each other until super loud & they laugh until so hapi lidat :D Got once, i tink ur reno juz started, i heard a guy scolding, "Faster lar!! So slow!:bangwall:"..heh...must be ur ID spot-chk on the guys....

cheese..

izzit?? when i go up also like very weird... Scolding?? Not sure if got chance i ask him next time i saw him.. :bleah:

what x u reach home?? U hear them talking loudly.. Btw.. they couldn't have work till so late.. cos no lights at all..

hubby call me just now.. saying that ID call him.. asking him about the tv console n telling him that the our MBR wardrobe he got the wrong dimension...

Saying he will re-do it... So i will be waiting n see...

Plus yesterday i saw his worker doing my shoe cabinet.. like cannot close properly.. so i will check on that first time i enter the next time..

Going to see how is the work fixing the kitchen glass door..

:D:notti::notti: I am showing my evil side..