Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
krisietong

Kande Love Nest

hey, your bi-fold door from HDB is nice leh.. now i feel that my FOC one is ugly.. hehehe... !!

actually i still liked the toilet door at the MBR one leh.. too bad that Uncle Ah soon took it away :notti:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
actually i still liked the toilet door at the MBR one leh.. too bad that Uncle Ah soon took it away !!

how come he took it away? then did he gave u a new door or you have to buy a new one from him?

Can share how u got this acrylic bifold door from HDB? u bot from them or they give it to u???? !!

i reported that the common toilet door was stained yellow.. den the HDB contracter changed it to the bifold door at $50 each. Din asked him to change the MBR toilet door, yet he act smart and change for me at another $50 oso..

Latest Damage :deal: $2764 Toshiba Sys 3 Inverter with upgrade to 1/2" insulation and copper pipe grade 22 and additional 4 yrs unlimited repair warranty.

Reason for changing mind again is bcos the total cost for Toshiba after the upgrade is within our budget :lol:

IMG_2315.jpg

the $50 toilet door from HDB!! mai hiam buai pai la..

there r 2 layer of flim.. the inner layer is very thin.. after that layer is peeled off, the acrylic is actually quite bright.. will need to wait till the reno is completed den can show its 'true colour' :P:P

haha i got the 4 plastic panel door cos the uncle soon say that one more sturdy...

the a/c saleman said that inverter sys wun save much $$ if u switch on 1 unit only... cos that unit is only a fraction of the total capacity of the compressor mah... must switch on all the units for a period of time (~7-8hrs) daily then will see saving in electricity bills... anyway i dun think aircon can last for decades haha so mabbe 7-8yrs?(our warranty is 5yrs) we were thinking after it spoilt liao then change to inverter lor...cos now dun see the need leh..

haha i got the 4 plastic panel door cos the uncle soon say that one more sturdy...

the a/c saleman said that inverter sys wun save much $$ if u switch on 1 unit only... cos that unit is only a fraction of the total capacity of the compressor mah... must switch on all the units for a period of time (~7-8hrs) daily then will see saving in electricity bills... anyway i dun think aircon can last for decades haha so mabbe 7-8yrs?(our warranty is 5yrs) we were thinking after it spoilt liao then change to inverter lor...cos now dun see the need leh..

my mum's aircon is 10years + and still working leh. my in-law's aircon is almost 20 yrs and still wkg...

but its true lor if u don really switch on aircon then might as well dont get inverter :lol: those are only efficient for higher usage.

oh kristy, ur toilet door so nice...

we reported the toilet door as defect but our contractor nv tell us anything abt having to pay for a door...

hmmm.... do we have to pay???

oh kristy, ur toilet door so nice...

we reported the toilet door as defect but our contractor nv tell us anything abt having to pay for a door...

hmmm.... do we have to pay???

i think by default they will replace to the usual hdb ones unless the contractor offer to change to a better one but have to pay for it.

i think by default they will replace to the usual hdb ones unless the contractor offer to change to a better one but have to pay for it.

mine was also replaced by HDB coz there was a defect with the original door. They replaced to the white ones. something like krisie's but mine has 4 plastic panels instead of 2.

If your original HDB toilet door is defective, maybe you can ask them whether they can replace to this type of doors for free.

okok...

Mr. Lee told my bf that he will replace with a blue door to match the toilet theme...

ahahhaha

mine was also replaced by HDB coz there was a defect with the original door. They replaced to the white ones. something like krisie's but mine has 4 plastic panels instead of 2.

If your original HDB toilet door is defective, maybe you can ask them whether they can replace to this type of doors for free.

mine was also replaced with the white 4 panels one. i think it's only this kind of door that's free.

okok...

Mr. Lee told my bf that he will replace with a blue door to match the toilet theme...

ahahhaha

hehe.. then sound very interesting leh.. must post pic of the door when it's up ya.. :D

mine was also replaced with the white 4 panels one. i think it's only this kind of door that's free.

jessi, are urs white frame with 4 white panels kind?

hehe.. then sound very interesting leh.. must post pic of the door when it's up ya.. :dancingqueen:

yup i have the white 4 panel door for my bed room...

hehehehe

ya i will...

he said that he will only put the door for me after I have done with the reno of my flat...

funny huh... but sounds good. :(

my mum's aircon is 10years + and still working leh. my in-law's aircon is almost 20 yrs and still wkg...

but its true lor if u don really switch on aircon then might as well dont get inverter :dancingqueen: those are only efficient for higher usage.

dunno leh nowadays these electrical applicances if can last for 5 to 7 years i think considered to have long life span liao lor