Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Barc

Are We Spending Our Money Wisely?

another way to restraint from spending is don't apply for credit cards. hubby and i don't like to apply credit cards b'cos spending is too tempting liao. if we want to buy anything then just use cash/nets. :good:

we also like to dine at restaurants instead of hawker/foodcourt! we hardly eat at foodcourt b'cos too many people liao and boring. hawker is quite dirty so i don't like. :notti:

u'll sure have good lifes... :yamseng:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

:(:yamseng:

For me I prefer hawker food and foodcourt food cos it is cheap normally per meal cost abt $10 for e both of us... If not homecooked food is also good..

I still go to resturant too but me and my hubby limit ourselves only to 1 or 2 times in a month and normally we limit the bill to abt $40 per meal.

Cos I find eating at resturant is quite ex...

wifey and me also eat food court and hawker center food...

sometimes we pamper ourselves wif resturant food but that's only once in a while...

personally i find that the resturants are overcharging... before u even start eating...

10% service charge

5%(now, gg to be 7%) GST

15% gone just like that, sometimes the service and/or food aren't that excellent also ...

Nothing beats home cooked food. You control what you put into your food. You control the quality of the ingredients. You control the manner in which the food is cooked. Only problem is you need to spend time to buy the ingredients and spend time to cook.

As it is, most of us already eating lunch at hawker centre/food court/coffee shop on weekdays. Eating every meal out is not very healthy, if you ask me.

We eat at restaurants only on special occasions e.g. birthdays of family members etc. Occasionally, I would bring my wife out to eat, provided we find the time.

Nothing beats home cooked food. You control what you put into your food. You control the quality of the ingredients. You control the manner in which the food is cooked. Only problem is you need to spend time to buy the ingredients and spend time to cook.

As it is, most of us already eating lunch at hawker centre/food court/coffee shop on weekdays. Eating every meal out is not very healthy, if you ask me.

We eat at restaurants only on special occasions e.g. birthdays of family members etc. Occasionally, I would bring my wife out to eat, provided we find the time.

fully agree!!

sometimes hawker food taste much better than restaurant food and the price is also much cheaper! :dribble:

fully agree!!

sometimes hawker food taste much better than restaurant food and the price is also much cheaper! :dribble:

Agree! Prefer to eat hawker food than restaurants....only indulge in restaurant treats once a week....hawker food is way nicer!!

:D:D:P:P:(:jawdrop:

we normally eat at hawker centers. less den $10 per meal good liao..

My gf jux cook curry chicken or "zi bao ji", i can eat w rice liao... :notti:

forced savings are good. once pay come in, straightaway transfer to a separate a/c & throw away the atm card lo hehehe. if we dun start saving up, how to retire comfortably next time? need to save up for children's education too when they go to uni right...

er... for me and hubby, we save like crazy... but now all going to be wiped out by our reno. does that count as not spending money wisely? i see it as NO CHOICE... sigh