Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Latest updates of my reno progress.

Now the false ceilings aircon box up are up.

Masterbed room.. Now the unsightly aircon are nice box up.

2D91A1AA-189B-4F33-A7B9-9184EE6E4B8A_zps

Aircon box up

7101FE47-E5A2-4B45-BFE9-C4DCAB9D1B2B_zps

Bedroom 2 & 3. Like most BTOs. The common bedroom has a side of the wall that has a enforced wall that is protruding out.

So decide to do a half height box up so it will flush with the bed head, and is able to place some stuff on top too.

03AC07E2-8939-4666-8DA4-D2C9D4EB6008_zps

168B8A36-BCEE-4542-B826-9516F4976684_zps

The living room had some changes. Will update after it is finalized.

After the ceilings, next would be painting, looking at the different colors really is a headache.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

After buying some lights from taobao, decided to test it out.

The lights are looking good. Wanted to test all the different lights. But unboxing with no fan makes me sweat. Lol, so in the end only tested two types. Shall wait for next time then test the others.

12watt square led white light with glass frame

12 watt round led warm white shoot light.

9C93C79B-8119-4DAB-8E33-2F5402A13EC7_zps

After thinking, I think I had bought some LED lights that I may not use it. Like the 12 watt round led warm white shoot light. i have another 2 more which is 5watt. Maybe nearing the end of my reno, I shall consolidate the taobao goods that I not using and Lelong out.

hi, could you share the link of the downlight u bought at tb? Thanks a lot :)

Hi, this is the link.

Square led.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.33.DemgIm&id=35859460488&_u=

Round led.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z09.2.9.10.DemgIm&id=17705529684&_u=31prdk1c2ab4

Can find my other taobao purchases in post#13.

Edited by HansamuQ

Master bedroom:

combine_images_zpsucxzwchd.jpg

Hi, may I know why do you want to create that narrow pathway with dressing table? Is this meant to be a walk-in wardrobe with 2 rows of wardrobe? That will reduce the spaciousness in the MBR right? But then yours is 5-room so I guess even with the wardrobe should not that bad?

Hi, may I know why do you want to create that narrow pathway with dressing table? Is this meant to be a walk-in wardrobe with 2 rows of wardrobe? That will reduce the spaciousness in the MBR right? But then yours is 5-room so I guess even with the wardrobe should not that bad?

Hi, yes it is meant for a "walkin" wardrobe, with 2 rows. yes, surely it will reduce the space. But no choice, my wife needs tremendous amount of space for her clothes. So give and take. Had measured, i think got around 80cm in between

Hi, yes it is meant for a "walkin" wardrobe, with 2 rows. yes, surely it will reduce the space. But no choice, my wife needs tremendous amount of space for her clothes. So give and take. Had measured, i think got around 80cm in between

80cm still ok, looks narrower than that from the drawing.

Think that side may be stuffy, u may need a standing fan there when aircon is off.

The living room ceilings and aircons are all ready painting. After finalizing the laminates color and painting, I hope my house will not be too grey. Lol.

Living ceilings and dining.

53876A17-23A5-4F4E-AFF0-1CDFDC837439_zps

Aircon boxup front and back.

3F8D7291-2D55-43FB-BDE9-0B66B5C44DAD_zps

Living room tiles. The small corner will be my conceal study table.

88911207-6625-4CF4-AE57-BEEC29F4FDA5_zps

Just received my 2nd batch of taobao shipments. Total of 1.9cbm. Am ready for carpentry after painting!!

BBDD6548-7678-4653-BB0D-D440D5982010_zps

there are simply too many stuff in the shipment, I will post the links once they are installed.

And now am waiting for a few more items to reach China warehouse and is ready for my 3rd shipment.

Edited by HansamuQ

wah, i think my taobao loot also piling up like urs haha, nice reno progress. but my kitchen only has one window =\ sad

wah, i think my taobao loot also piling up like urs haha, nice reno progress. but my kitchen only has one window =\ sad

Hi, thanks for visiting. Saw your blog too, from fernvale? My sis got there too. Taobao stuff all piling up too. After unpacking 2nd batch. Now one of my room are filled with stuff. Living room still have those heavy things. Hopefully painters won't find it a hassle. Hehe.

Oh, By the way, where you get your speakers? How much? Any what av you use?

9B6F1E79-A253-4AB0-A0F3-0FA60A040329_zps

Last 2 weeks ago, went to Harvey Norman expo sale. The fridge and washing machines deals are not really that good. Quite standard. But the TV seems to have quite a discount. Especially now new models of UHD TVs for 2015/2016 are released. So those models that I am eyeing previously seems to have some promotions. So my trip there in less than an hour, my wife and I swept total of 3 TVs, 2 sound systems. (Of course inclusive of free gifts promotion).

First purchase - Buy TV free wireless speakers, and $100 choice voucher

Was in the hourly sale promo to catch some fun since so many people was crowding there, while listening, and suddenly the emcee was about to release the final price, (out of natural reaction to standby), when the emcee shut out the promo price with the "5, 4, 3, 2, 1, $1499!!!) automatically, my hands raise up.. So I get to buy the LG 49" UHD Smart LED TV. (Together with 6 others)

This TV was not planned, but since already got it, use it in my master bedroom then. Arranged delivery on last week of May in order to redeem the free gifts.

E934DFF7-8163-4845-A491-B519E2CEC554_zps

Second purchase. Buy TV UHD 3D free 40" Smart TV, and sound bar with wireless woofer

Aftet getting the LG, pass by the Samsung booth, saw the TV I had been aiming since months ago with an attractive free gifts and price was slightly cheaper. So decided to quickly enquire, and the sales was actually more interested to sell me the 2015/2016 "JU" model. Still decided to get that model which I had been eyeing. So made the purchase.

C154C9D8-088C-490C-BD10-35820FD35FB5_zps

Was quite happy since I got what I want, but another side of me was feeling the pain for the damages.

Edited by HansamuQ