Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
clownprince

Colour Our Scandi Home =)

Can't agree more with coyote! Lol!

I caught sight of the "Good Morning" towels too! Classic~ U are going old school all the way *thumbs up* I like that fruit blender too! Eh ur kitchen stuff suit my kitchen better lah! :P Hahahaha!

Ok, the pic of the food indeed rumbles my tummy...I think I shld taking cooking lessons from Clownprince. The plate of prawns looks soooooo good! Lucky wife u are!

Oh and the Good Morning towels as place mats, so cute. After meal and use it to wipe face and hands hehehe

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Mrs Clownprince,

Oh dear, I'm a total noob I guess. I tried searching for the wooden toilet paper but cannot find it. Please do let me have the link when your hubby is free. Thank you so much !

Hi weiyan625!

i'm back! as you can see, the wife has me cooking up a storm everyday and hence the prince is now a cook -.- here's the links that you needed!

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=42981586639

ze husband

PM-ed you guys! :)

Hi clownprince,

Can please PM your contractor E contact details?
Thanks..

Hi clownprince,

Can pm me your Contractor contact please? Thanks for sharing ^^

Hi,

Can you pm me the contact for the bomb shelter rack?
TIA

HAHA coyote! you are super funny! ya… not pastel so sad! but i wouldn't want to eat pastel things LOL!

I did exercise caution already by looking at the pictures with tum tum filled after lunch. But I still drool! :help::help::help: The National blender is a classic, so old school. Rice cooker fits ur kitchen nicely, I had one of such at 0.4l only and changed recently because need a bigger capacity one. Oh mine, the salmon presentation was so good. Love the prawns & fish.....

But hor.......

The dishes don't match your pastel theme! They are not in pastel colors! Cannot!!!!! Come pass to me and I can help you to finish them hahaha... :jammin: :jammin: :jammin::notti: :notti: :notti:

hello!!

haha yeah! quite difficult to find functional things that look pretty right!! anw the hubby also fortunate to find someone who is willing to wash for him leh! he hates to do the dishes haha!

-ze wife

Can't agree more with coyote! Lol!
I caught sight of the "Good Morning" towels too! Classic~ U are going old school all the way *thumbs up* I like that fruit blender too! Eh ur kitchen stuff suit my kitchen better lah! :P Hahahaha!

Ok, the pic of the food indeed rumbles my tummy...I think I shld taking cooking lessons from Clownprince. The plate of prawns looks soooooo good! Lucky wife u are!

Hey,

Just stumbled upon ur t-blog and I'm loving it.

Could you share with me the contacts of your contractor, curtains and shelving pls?

Btw, what's your review of your contractor and your Reno budget? Thanks!!

Hi there! First off I just wanna say that I'm really amazed at the effort the both of you put into your house All that DIY paintwork is brilliant!

Anyway, wanted to ask if you're happy with your contractor E. If you are, could you share her contact with me please?

Also, would appreciate if you could share the contact of the blinds/curtains guy too.

Thank you!

hello! PM-ed you guys! :)

Hey,

Just stumbled upon ur t-blog and I'm loving it.
Could you share with me the contacts of your contractor, curtains and shelving pls?
Btw, what's your review of your contractor and your Reno budget? Thanks!!

Hi there! First off I just wanna say that I'm really amazed at the effort the both of you put into your house All that DIY paintwork is brilliant!

Anyway, wanted to ask if you're happy with your contractor E. If you are, could you share her contact with me please?

Also, would appreciate if you could share the contact of the blinds/curtains guy too.

Thank you!

SCANDI - Snippets CApturing Necessities & Decor Ideas (Kitchen)

here are some squares dedicated to the corners of our kitchen! :)

breakfast bar area

kitchen%20snippets%201_zpszejn2liw.jpg

kitchen%20snippets%202_zpsoabfajrd.jpg

kitchen countertop

kitchen%20snippets%203_zpskijleywq.jpg

kitchen cabinet

kitchen%20snippets%204_zps7jxjnler.jpg

kitchen sink area

kitchen%20snippets%205_zps9ixplth0.jpg

kitchen%20snippets%206_zpsndgte08v.jpg