Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
singasamurai

My Opinions On Selected Ids-Hope This Is Helpful

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi singasamurai,

Would appreciate if you could pm me the names of the IDs a to f. Or anyone else who got the names earlier.

My wife and I got our keys and are still looking to find an experienced and trustworthy ID, after meeting a few already.

Thank you!

Hi singasamurai,

Would you mind PM me the IDs (from a to f) that you had reviewed on? Would appreciate the information since i am currently sourcing for an ID for my home.

Thanks

Hi Singasamurai,

Can you share with me your shortlisted of coy?

After reading thru your post, I find that we have the similar thought n feel. I really do feel priority on workmanship n quality. This is the one that I feel should go thru first when scouting.

And your description on this:

"Comments: I didnt have a good feeling about this ID and she seems to empathize more on her own ideas than the clients ideas with use of words like strange, as an ID, we only do the essential and important items first etc. "

I have the exact same experience, on 1 encounter. She uses words like "strange" and missed out on the thing I specifically mentioned I wanted to have. And when prompt, she said that's nothing la, can add anytime. Let focus on this first . Hmmm...

Hope you can share with me your shortlist... Thank you in advance. :-) chan

Hi was wondering if you can PM us the contact of your reliable ID? A reliable company is what we are looking for. Can't seem to Pm u.

Thanks,

Ronald

Hi

Further updates. The carpenter has finished fabricating and started to install the carpentry works today. The house is full of work tools with 4 workers...Drove down during lunch hour to take a look for 20minutes. ID (on his own) has also arranged for all the hood, hob, kitchen sink etc to be delivered today. 2nd part of Air-con installation was also arranged by the ID and it was installed over the weekend. I didn't go down as I have other matters to attend to. They have also repaired the chipped and damaged parts to the flooring.

On my own, I went to this shop at Ubi to buy the remaining of my lighting. I had previously brought a few at a clearance sale. As mentioned, contact was given by ID's previous customers who told him its cheap. Actually not bad. 18 LED downlight at $16 bucks each while track lighting costs $45 per light i.e. if the track is 2 meters and there are four lights, its 45multiply by 4 and the metal track itself cost $40 each. LED strip depending on the length cos about $8 dollars per meter while driver cost between $8-$45. I remember that my friend's ID brought him to the shop (in Gelling area) and I accompanied him. They charge him (after "discount"), $22-$26 while for walk-in, they roughly charge in the 30-40 range. The company is called Ccodo and they sell their own Zenterra brand of lighting. They have two ranges; a cheaper and the slightly more expensive but supposedly better range.

Disclaimer: I have never used them before so cannot comment on how good they are. But its cost effective and they offer 3 years warranty (1 year on site; 2 years bring to shop) This on-site warranty thing according to the ID is quite important and the driver must be durable. The guy (James) was good in enough to waive off GST. Btw, renotalk customers get an additional 10% off. They have a limited selection for kitchen, bath and ceiling lights as well. Prices are generally in the range of 150-300. So let's hope it lasts.