Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

ya... cos by then we will be too broke to go out already.. :(

aiyo .. who ask both of you buy so many expensive stuff ..... storage heater ... front load Washing machine ..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
SBH got 2nd floor??:) I din know... oreadi spent 2hrs on the 1st floor liao.. cannot imagine how long we will take on the 2nd floor..

SBH got a great variety of tiles.. but those popular homogenous tiles r always low in stock.. so took us sometime to choose the not so popular ones :dancingqueen:

ya 2nd floor showcase those mock up...

me spend ard 4 hrs there...

think will still need to make one more trip there to decide my tiles agn...

if my first choice really no stock...

Yeah yeah..den weekend can just stay home have movie marathon with Jessi and play PS3 with her.

Hehe. :(

hehehee...

so romantic...

but if both of u are boring at hm,

feel free to come my house.

Can help out with household chores...

Jessi & me will cook nice meal for u guys...

ahahahhaha :P

ya... cos by then we will be too broke to go out already.. :P

the same for me too....

we should spend more time in our home...

ald plan to get my friends over to chill over the weekend...

hhehehee

aiyo .. who ask both of you buy so many expensive stuff ..... storage heater ... front load Washing machine ..

those are neccessary things leh.. 1 storage heater cost around the same as 2 instant heater, only additional of installation charges. we got front load washing machine cos more water saving mah.. hehehe!! excuses.... :)

hehehee...

so romantic...

but if both of u are boring at hm,

feel free to come my house.

Can help out with household chores...

Jessi & me will cook nice meal for u guys...

ahahahhaha :(

the same for me too....

we should spend more time in our home...

ald plan to get my friends over to chill over the weekend...

hhehehee

hehehe.. ya lor.. i also told my friends that next time wkend most probably i will be at home and they can come over. :P

those are neccessary things leh.. 1 storage heater cost around the same as 2 instant heater, only additional of installation charges. we got front load washing machine cos more water saving mah.. hehehe!! excuses.... :P

excuse lor .. by then when you use storage tank, you are paying more electrical bills then you know.

front loading washing machine will save more water but... if you use hot/warm water (if there is this function available) .. you will PAY MORE PUB BILL.

:lol::notti:

Me also too broke to go out nowaday, but sometime really must pamper urselves abit, wat the point of doing ur hse so nice if u don stay at home too often.

We also spend a fair bit on our HTS cos I like music and my wife love moives, we really spend quite alot of quality time together esp fighting over the controller. :notti:

Jus happily enjoy on wat u have worked so hard. :lol:

those are neccessary things leh.. 1 storage heater cost around the same as 2 instant heater, only additional of installation charges. we got front load washing machine cos more water saving mah.. hehehe!! excuses.... :P

hehehe.. ya lor.. i also told my friends that next time wkend most probably i will be at home and they can come over. :unsure:

This is probably what most of us will do...

spend quality time at home since we have it done up nicely...

hehehehe.... :)

I also wanted to install storage heater but my cousin who is using gas heater say cheaper to use gas...

so we using gas....

excuse lor .. by then when you use storage tank, you are paying more electrical bills then you know.

front loading washing machine will save more water but... if you use hot/warm water (if there is this function available) .. you will PAY MORE PUB BILL.

:notti::P

front loading have hot/warm water function too...

they save on water but waste electricity...

top loading waste water but save electricity and the trouble to bend down to put in the clothing

or take out the clothing...

hhehehehe...

both got pros and cons... :lol:

I also wanted to install storage heater but my cousin who is using gas heater say cheaper to use gas...

so we using gas....

top loading waste water but save electricity and the trouble to bend down to put in the clothing

hhehehehe...

both got pros and cons... :lol:

That the reason why I dun install the Storage Heater and have the Sun Flower Showing Tap.

when you get older .. or have oldie at home .. they will difficulty to bend down to open the cap of the FRONT LOAD washing machine. At the end ... u still back to the Top Load.

how much more expensive is storage heater than gas heater (installation and usage)?

i'm also thinking of storage heater as i want to fix those rainforest shower head and mixer taps, but worry the elect bills will b a killer :lol:

those normal gas heaters can also fix rainforest shower head anot? *suaku....

how much more expensive is storage heater than gas heater (installation and usage)?

i'm also thinking of storage heater as i want to fix those rainforest shower head and mixer taps, but worry the elect bills will b a killer :lol:

those normal gas heaters can also fix rainforest shower head anot? *suaku....

Can install .. but no use ... because the water pressure cannot provide the effect.

Me also too broke to go out nowaday, but sometime really must pamper urselves abit, wat the point of doing ur hse so nice if u don stay at home too often.

We also spend a fair bit on our HTS cos I like music and my wife love moives, we really spend quite alot of quality time together esp fighting over the controller. :P

Jus happily enjoy on wat u have worked so hard. :lol:

hehe.. ya true.. after doing up the house nice nice then must spend more time at home lor.. :P

This is probably what most of us will do...

spend quality time at home since we have it done up nicely...

hehehehe.... :)

so we using gas....

hhehehehe...

both got pros and cons... :notti:

dunno why but i had never thought of using gas heater.

does gas heater comes free with the city gas?

ya but i guess very seldom will use warm water to wash clothes.

even now in my parent's hse i also never use warm/hot water for washing my clothes. :unsure:

hehe.. i thought of that too. have to bend down to put in the clothes, so have to buy a stool and put in the service bal. sit on the stool while putting in clothes and taking out clothes. hahaha.. sounds like old lady.

hehe.. ya true.. after doing up the house nice nice then must spend more time at home lor.. :P

1. dunno why but i had never thought of using gas heater.

2. does gas heater comes free with the city gas?

ya but i guess very seldom will use warm water to wash clothes.

even now in my parent's hse i also never use warm/hot water for washing my clothes. :unsure:

hehe.. i thought of that too. have to bend down to put in the clothes, so have to buy a stool and put in the service bal. sit on the stool while putting in clothes and taking out clothes. hahaha.. sounds like old lady.

1. BEcause your mind set on the storage heater ...

2. Yes.

I can imagine that ... bend down .. like old. .. lady....

:lol::notti::P

That the reason why I dun install the Storage Heater and have the Sun Flower Showing Tap.

when you get older .. or have oldie at home .. they will difficulty to bend down to open the cap of the FRONT LOAD washing machine. At the end ... u still back to the Top Load.

have rain shower very nice one leh.. that time went to changi village hotel, they have one in the room's bathroom very nice.. then from then on, we decided that we must have one in our toilet. :unsure:

1. BEcause your mind set on the storage heater ...

2. Yes.

I can imagine that ... bend down .. like old. .. lady....

:lol::notti::P

LOL. ya i guess cos my mind already set on storage heater.

but now me not yet old leh.. maybe in another 10yrs+ by then i think also time to change washing machine, dun think their lifespan can be that long.

have rain shower very nice one leh.. that time went to changi village hotel, they have one in the room's bathroom very nice.. then from then on, we decided that we must have one in our toilet. :lol:

LOL. ya i guess cos my mind already set on storage heater.

but now me not yet old leh.. maybe in another 10yrs+ by then i think also time to change washing machine, dun think their lifespan can be that long.

we wanted to spend $2k for a bathtub ...but no $ .. so give up ..

you not so old is because you haven't step into 30++

we are still using our 5 yrs old washing machine and fridge .. it is still in good working condition.

same goes to our Amp. / Speaker.

we wanted to spend $2k for a bathtub ...but no $ .. so give up ..

you not so old is because you haven't step into 30++

we are still using our 5 yrs old washing machine and fridge .. it is still in good working condition.

same goes to our Amp. / Speaker.

i had wanted to go for bathtub, then gave up the idea eventually... then wanted rain shower with storage heater, then gave it up again. finally, doing nothing special, jus instant heater with big shower head. :P

i had wanted to go for bathtub, then gave up the idea eventually... then wanted rain shower with storage heater, then gave it up again. finally, doing nothing special, jus instant heater with big shower head. :P

me too ... because how I see only spending 5-10 mins in bath room ... can't justify to spend so much in bathroom.