Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
jessi

Our Home In The West

i went back all the way this morning to ask for an exchange loh..luckily the uncle who attended to me was quite alright. he wasn't obliging but ok lah..he say he would try to get it down for us. so now he has to come our place to take back the lamp and change the cable and faulty switch as they do no have stock of the lamp liao.

and for the short time i was there..there was another couple trying to exchange stuff as it didn't work!! all he did was say "aiya..headache ah headache ah..can't change..can choose something else?"

oh well..i just want my lamp back nice and working. !!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i went back all the way this morning to ask for an exchange loh..luckily the uncle who attended to me was quite alright. he wasn't obliging but ok lah..he say he would try to get it down for us. so now he has to come our place to take back the lamp and change the cable and faulty switch as they do no have stock of the lamp liao.

and for the short time i was there..there was another couple trying to exchange stuff as it didn't work!! all he did was say "aiya..headache ah headache ah..can't change..can choose something else?"

oh well..i just want my lamp back nice and working. !!

U are moving in, so its easier to arrange for them to collect and re-deliver to u. For us whose house is still currently doing reno, tough sia. Can u imagine to go back again and again? Well, their customer service not bad, they are not rude and quite accomodating if you insist what you want, BUT they need to improve in their QC (Quality Control). What for have good sales and on time delivery when the stocks are always not in totally good working condition?

U are moving in, so its easier to arrange for them to collect and re-deliver to u. For us whose house is still currently doing reno, tough sia. Can u imagine to go back again and again? Well, their customer service not bad, they are not rude and quite accomodating if you insist what you want, BUT they need to improve in their QC (Quality Control). What for have good sales and on time delivery when the stocks are always not in totally good working condition?

ya i agree!

QC check needs to be improved.

But overall still not bad lah..will go back there in future to get lights if needed but will do acceptance check 1st!

ya i agree!

QC check needs to be improved.

But overall still not bad lah..will go back there in future to get lights if needed but will do acceptance check 1st!

sometimes not easy to do checking upon delivery, due to our own time constraint, or the house too dirty to hv the lamps removed fr their covers, no electricity supply (??) etc etc. The delivery man may not even b willing to wait for us to check the goods... :)

how is QC from pantech lightings? got the same prob? but i saw the lightings there slightly more ex than chelsea.. dunno why the diff when they are so close, ppl can just compare easily.

sometimes not easy to do checking upon delivery, due to our own time constraint, or the house too dirty to hv the lamps removed fr their covers, no electricity supply (??) etc etc. The delivery man may not even b willing to wait for us to check the goods... :)

how is QC from pantech lightings? got the same prob? but i saw the lightings there slightly more ex than chelsea.. dunno why the diff when they are so close, ppl can just compare easily.

ya you're right too.

actually it's quite difficult to check upon delivery..everything is in a mess.

the delivery man would have to wait if you've got an outstanding amount to pay. hehe.

Hope there won't be problem with the rest of you guys lights. :bangwall:

That's qt a lot of furniture delivered in one Sat leh !!

Is $1200 expensive for a TV sideboard 2.4m and abt 70cm high? Its black glossy finish, from OM. Feel tt its overpriced but cannot find suitable long black console. Hmm dunno if i can find the photo to post here.

Dunno carpenter can achieve that kind of glassy paint finish anot. Hv u guys seen anything like tt elsewhere? Cellini also hv i think but also ex. I want the console to b 2m long.

Is the stain on the sink v prominent? If u guys can overlook it then dun sweat over small stuffs and b upset, pple won't scrutinise ur kitchen sink when they visit. I certainly don't !! Need what help to clean? If i go my hse this weekend can go cheer for u and jessi! :)

Koikoi and Allo also join then we hv a neighbourhood cheerleading team.. take turn lah, nx is to cheer Allo, probably Koikoi then lastly is me :bangwall:

Is the floor lamp from chelsea? Read fr Allo's blog she got prob w the Chelsea lightings despite several exchanges... *worried...

Latte, 2.4m is ard 8ft, 8ft OTR side board at $1200 is on the high side I think. Of cos, it depends on the material used oso, whether there is metal or glass design onot etc. 8ft of tv console custom-made by ID perhaps its ard $1000 or slightly below. Black glossy finish can be obtain by using high gloss laminates.

ya you're right too.

actually it's quite difficult to check upon delivery..everything is in a mess.

the delivery man would have to wait if you've got an outstanding amount to pay. hehe.

Hope there won't be problem with the rest of you guys lights. !!

ya, difficult to check onsite lah.

so lurgee, when are they going to do the exchange for u? u dun need that light urgently?

so lurgee, when are they going to do the exchange for u? u dun need that light urgently?

they said they would be going down tomorrow to take the lamp back to change the cable and faulty switch..but they cannot confirm with me a time loh..so when they call tomorrow ill have to go down within an hr or so to open the door for them.

hmm..not really that urgently but would be nice to have loh. we really like that lamp!

they said they would be going down tomorrow to take the lamp back to change the cable and faulty switch..but they cannot confirm with me a time loh..so when they call tomorrow ill have to go down within an hr or so to open the door for them.

hmm..not really that urgently but would be nice to have loh. we really like that lamp!

wah, u wil need to be on Standby.

For us, the problems are with downlights and wall mount lights... electrician needs to have them to installed.. so we got no patience and time to wait for them to collect and re-deliver...

Yawn...... im sleepy now. :) Need coffee...

wah, u wil need to be on Standby.

For us, the problems are with downlights and wall mount lights... electrician needs to have them to installed.. so we got no patience and time to wait for them to collect and re-deliver...

Yawn...... im sleepy now. :( Need coffee...

ya loh..no choice leh. even if i told them Sat come collect cos we'll be waiting for our fridge and washing machine..i still have to go back next week when they come send back the lamp.

Downlights and other smaller lights can bring down and get it changed and checked on the spot, the floor lamp is quite tall loh so abit troublesome. :)

ya loh..no choice leh. even if i told them Sat come collect cos we'll be waiting for our fridge and washing machine..i still have to go back next week when they come send back the lamp.

Downlights and other smaller lights can bring down and get it changed and checked on the spot, the floor lamp is quite tall loh so abit troublesome. :)

:notti: some of our defects are missing screw thread, wrong bracket etc... cannot ask them bring replacement down then changed. as for downlight bulb defects, i think they will be reluctant to come down jus for bulbs? we no patience, jus do-it-ourselves and go their shop change and carry them back to house... believe me, its frustrating... Ooops, sorrie for nagging here. haha... :(

We will be at the house this Sat too. :P

:notti: some of our defects are missing screw thread, wrong bracket etc... cannot ask them bring replacement down then changed. as for downlight bulb defects, i think they will be reluctant to come down jus for bulbs? we no patience, jus do-it-ourselves and go their shop change and carry them back to house... believe me, its frustrating... Ooops, sorrie for nagging here. haha... :)

We will be at the house this Sat too. :P

wah..that bad ah..one of our lights wasn't working also but Jessi's dad fixed it or rather replaced it himself.

Ya i know how you feel. I call them and they told me will call me back but no phonecall and then i must go down personally and settle it. While I was there got 2 more couples trying to exchange stuff loh.

Ha..okies..can come visit us on Sat. :(

dunno leh.. but seem like their service not so good after all..

i never go down or talk to them personally, but from what i heard from lurgee.

initially when we got our floor lamp from them, the salesman said can change the switch cable from white to black for us. but when they delivered it over, we found out that the cable is white. so called them to check, but the lady who pick up the phone kept saying that the salesman is crazy to promise us to change to black cable. but isn't it the case that if something had been agreed on, they have to fulfil it? that's how the way to do business mah.. somemore we bought 1K+ of lights from them leh, not only just that particular floor lamp...

are you gonna do glass swing door too? :dancingqueen:

studyroom gone so now u got a huge living room area liao.. hehe...

so far, nv hear my cousin complain anything leh...

guess it's all on luck...

Hope I wont face the same thing.

next time when the sales guy committed something, get it written on the receipt.

if not, wait they deny etc, make the situation unhappy.

i guess no other option but a glass swing door. :yamseng:

Yup got a huge living room now... zz

Edited by koikoi

next time when the sales guy committed something, get it written on the receipt.

i guess no other option but a glass swing door. zz

Yup got a huge living room now... :)

not really all on luck lah..just have to take abit more effort to check and put down everything in black and white.

the situation is ok lah..they didn't make things difficult..just felt it could have been avoided loh.

wah..take pic and show us your living room!

i guess no other option but a glass swing door. :thumbs up:

Yup got a huge living room now... !!

gal ur living room must be so massive can do somersaults! ppl step in sure go "Wow!".. show us the pic for preview first leh... !!

gal ur living room must be so massive can do somersaults! ppl step in sure go "Wow!".. show us the pic for preview first leh... !!

i wonder how many mahjong tables it can hold..

!! :thumbs up: