Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
ongal

Our Simple & Functional 4 Room Bto.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Michael, I would suggest you ask my contractor to do onsite quotation.

As mentioned his quote for cabinets are more expensive than my 3 other renovators likely due to quality of wood.

Revealing my cost isn't meaningful for comparison at all since you don't know the dimension, quality, design of item etc.

Hi Ongal,

Is it possible that you can share the cost of your contractor charged you for the 12 items install? Thanks alot

Michael, I would suggest you ask my contractor to do onsite quotation.

As mentioned his quote for cabinets are more expensive than my 3 other renovators likely due to quality of wood.

Revealing my cost isn't meaningful for comparison at all since you don't know the dimension, quality, design of item etc.

Hi Ongal,

Can you please PM me the Star Cool Ah Boon o Aron contact. Thanks in advance!

Thumbs up to your lovely home.

Engaged Pertapis movers to shift our belongings from two locations to our new house.

Very satisfied with their services.

Competitive pricing too.

We have about 20-25 boxes/bags and some big items.

We have spoken to another mover but find it too troublesome to fit into their standard box size. We prefer to pack till the last min so we can't decried the exact number of boxes so they can't quote us. We are glad that Pertapis is more flexible.

Edited by ongal

Hi,

I noted that you have built a cement structure for your sink, may I know what is the thickness of the iQuartz profile (the side of iQuartz) ?

I had wanted to build a cement structure for the sink area as I believe it is more durable but my contractor has been discouraging me saying that the iQuartz profile will look very thick and not nice.

Thanks.

Hi,

I noted that you have built a cement structure for your sink, may I know what is the thickness of the iQuartz profile (the side of iQuartz) ?

I had wanted to build a cement structure for the sink area as I believe it is more durable but my contractor has been discouraging me saying that the iQuartz profile will look very thick and not nice.

Thanks.

I don't have the thickness of iQuartz now but I've uploaded my kitchen top in the earlier post. If you can accept then go ahead and ask your contractor to build a cement structure for sink area.

Dec 2014: Received keys to 4 Room BTO, House audited by Master Chang (fengshuiyinyang.com) 97288872

Dec 2014: Toiletries items, sink, tap from Heritage @ Geylang Irene 68469130

Jan 2015: Confirmed renovator, Alan Neo - Nam Hin Bee Kee Contractor 98568258

Jan 2015: Electrical applicance, Kong Tai Electrical @ Jurong West 65658924

March 2015: Starts renovation, Aircon by Star Cool Air Condition Engineering (Ah Boon & Aron) 83966292

March 2015: 80% black out curtain by Golden Leaf Curtain Centre (Steven Tan) 91591152

March 2015: Storeroom rack by Yee Sin

March 2015: Bedroom doors & toilets bifold by Siong Door

April 2015: TV from Jerome (well known in renotalk)

May 2015: Engaged Pertapis Movers

May 2015: MOVE IN!

Edited by ongal

I have a few members asking me for the quote of my renovation.

I don't share as there are many amendments on the copy and I feel that you should have the contractor for an onsite quotation.

I have only asked for 2-3 quotes for my renovation so I'm not too sure what's the definition of expensive or cheap as my references are based on that few quotes.

My main consideration is the attitude and reliability of the contractor.

I have left the number of my contractor in my signature. You can contact Alan directly. I don't get anything in return for sharing the project he has done for us.

Cheers.

Hi, may I know how much you paid for the system 4? we have also engaged contractor only wo ID for the cabinet and cupboard. :) thank you

cheers

I think it's $3850 by starcool. Ah Boon

Box up by contractor is $500.

Hi, may I know how much you paid for the system 4? we have also engaged contractor only wo ID for the cabinet and cupboard. :) thank you

cheers