Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kcwee

Information From A Feng Shui Website

I write so much just wish to cast some thinking:

1. What has DOB to do with the external environment/influences? As these environment/influences dictate our 'ming' processes.

2. What has DOB to do with the competency that build over time? As competency decides our decision making model.

3. Childhood moulds, one way or another, the adulthoods' 'ming' processes. Most decision makings during childhood depend on parents or grandparents' hands. What has DOB to do with the parents or grandparents' decision makings?

What do you think?

我以为:

1. The common denominator is of course the time. If 命 is a process, then a process would have a starting point and its end. The Earth is also undergoing a process; it is not the same through time, for example Ice Age etc. Sinagpore is different today when compared with the 1800s; in look, in sanitary, in medical facility etc etc. So, a small process taking place within a bigger process there would be an influence.

2. If you are referring to competency in terms of normal education and other professional qualification etc, yes but in my view very often it is sound judgement that made a difference in decision-making. Of course, competency does contribute. Therefore, we shouldn't be surprised to see seemingly very ordinary people making it big in life.

3. This reminds me of a famous story, albeit an unofficial version;雍正 was named by 康熙 not really because of anything but simply 康熙 thought that 乾隆 would be a great emperor. You say got difference boh?

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It was written tongue in cheek mah?

Cheers!

Pai Seh........some things I write is talking about other people, mai mistaken

Hey!

老大你老人家出来啦?

Cheers!

差一点出家呢。

你都叫老二,我那敢做“大”?

Edited by kcwee

1. The common denominator is of course the time. If 命 is a process, then a process would have a starting point and its end. The Earth is also undergoing a process; it is not the same through time, for example Ice Age etc. Sinagpore is different today when compared with the 1800s; in look, in sanitary, in medical facility etc etc. So, a small process taking place within a bigger process there would be an influence.

'Time' definitely involves in a 'process' on earth, at least, otherwise the 'process' is defined as indifferent from a miracle which, to me, is the result of supernatural.

十天干与十二地支 combination is the unique Chinese numbering system that used to express 'time' and other numerical-associate. In 'time' expression, the system move 'time' in present's '2 hour' till 60 years, then 'repeat'.

This is a fact. However, i strongly believed that many DOB-related 算命术 strong beholders don't even know what the basic 十天干与十二地支are, not to mention their combination and the 60-year-recycle characteristics.

The more 'interesting' is I completely loss how the 甲 being 'attached' to as 阳,木,东, and 子 being refered to as 0°(north),winter,11pm to 1am so on and so forth. 我只知其然,而不知其所以然.

Just wish to cast thinking that how can a numbering system just simply be linked to YinYang,Wuxing, direction & timing?

Can any Bazi beholders enlighten me?

Edited by bepgof

2. If you are referring to competency in terms of normal education and other professional qualification etc, yes but in my view very often it is sound judgement that made a difference in decision-making. Of course, competency does contribute. Therefore, we shouldn't be surprised to see seemingly very ordinary people making it big in life.

Competency is a 'big' word that consist of KSA - Knowledge, Skills (experience), Attitude. Many people, including myself (once), don't really understand its meaning. I had written an academic article on 'competency and its significance with career performance'. Then, I had a deeper understanding....

Knowledge - is 'dead', can be acquired through many ways (school, book, observation, communication.....etc), w/o application then store in 'memory'.

Skills(Experience) - The application of 'knowledge' - the 'hand-on', trial and error......

Attitude - is the action/behaviour that combine ones' knowledge, skills, perception, values and environment setting. It is a decision making that combines all these.

'Sound judgements' with actions combine KSA that often 'make things happen', less competent ppls often miss 'opportunities' with no option but to 'wait for things to happen'.

KSA is not expressed in 'paper' but 'results'. Paper expresses only the most - 'knowledge' in this modern society, so as to speak.

Note: we 're not talking about 'isolated' cases who accidentally strike it 'big' - easy come will easy go, am sure.

3. This reminds me of a famous story, albeit an unofficial version;雍正 was named by 康熙 not really because of anything but simply 康熙 thought that 乾隆 would be a great emperor. You say got difference boh?

You can google the movie-version and historical-version of 雍正 and 康熙.

I believed more that 康熙 must have read the KSA of 雍正 thus made the decision.

From 雍正's performance, he must have possessed the KSA to have these results.

Notes:

In reality, KSA needs 'authority/power' to get things done in his ways.

Edited by bepgof

我以为:

Cheers!

So, with my 3 replies combine as one:

- 'Luck' happen only when the preparation meet the opportunities.

- Preparation is controllable that involve KSA which takes 'time'.

- Some opportunities can be created.

- Opportunities often appear as 'nothing' in eyes of he who possess not competent, but 'something' to less competent, a 'big thing' to those who are competent.

- As Chinese saying goes :

先知先觉 -智者, 后知后觉 - 愚者,不知不觉 - 寲者。

先知先觉是天聪,后知后觉是迟钝,不知不觉是麻木。

先知先觉智慧者,后知后觉明白人,不知不觉糊涂人。

先知先觉为智者,后知后觉为勇者,不知不觉为弱者。

先知先觉是上策,后知后觉是中策,不知不觉是下策。

先知先觉是天聪,后知后觉是迟钝,不知不觉是麻木。

先知先觉者成功,后知后觉者落后,不知不觉者失败。

先知先觉先赚钱,后知后觉后赚钱,不知不觉不赚钱。

先知先觉者早熟,后知后觉者晚熟, 不知不觉者不成熟

先知先觉者吃肉,后知后觉者啃骨头,不知不觉者喝西北风

先知先觉是创造者,后知后觉是经营者,不知不觉是消费者

先知先觉为发明家,后知后觉为宣传家,不知不觉为实干家

先知先觉改变一生,后知后觉遗憾一生,不知不觉荒废一生

先知先觉创造机会,后知后觉者抓住机会,不知不觉者失去机会

成功的概率上说,先知先觉者50%,后知后觉者99%,不知不觉者0.01%

面对新机会,5%的人先知先觉,80%的人后知后觉者,15%的人不知不觉。

So, what is the 'impact' of 'time' onto events about to happen ?

Edited by bepgof

差一点出家呢。

你都叫老二我那敢做大

可以呢.

我叫每个人老大就没错啦. 男生做小的好呢. 请多多关照.

Cheers!

You can google the movie-version and historical-version of 雍正 and 康熙.

I believed more that 康熙 must have read the KSA of 雍正 thus made the decision.

From 雍正's performance, he must have possessed the KSA to have these results.

Notes:

In reality, KSA needs 'authority/power' to get things done in his ways.

The original question was why the DOB of a child has to do with the parents' or grandparents' decision-making leh.

Not a question of whether 四阿哥, or 八阿哥, or 十三阿哥 was better qualified to be emperor.

Cheers!

The original question was why the DOB of a child has to do with the parents' or grandparents' decision-making leh.

Not a question of whether 四阿哥, or 八阿哥, or 十三阿哥 was better qualified to be emperor.

Cheers!

I can't see the DOB factor played any significant role.

'Time' definitely involves in a 'process' on earth, at least, otherwise the 'process' is defined as indifferent from a miracle which, to me, is the result of supernatural.

十天干与十二地支 combination is the unique Chinese numbering system that used to express 'time' and other numerical-associate. In 'time' expression, the system move 'time' in present's '2 hour' till 60 years, then 'repeat'.

This is a fact. However, i strongly believed that many DOB-related 算命术 strong beholders don't even know what the basic 十天干与十二地支are, not to mention their combination and the 60-year-recycle characteristics.

The more 'interesting' is I completely loss how the 甲 being 'attached' to as 阳,木,东, and 子 being refered to as 0°(north),winter,11pm to 1am so on and so forth. 我只知其然,而不知其所以然.

Just wish to cast thinking that how can a numbering system just simply be linked to YinYang,Wuxing, direction & timing?

Can any Bazi beholders enlighten me?

It is actually very simple to understand; it is nature.

All you have to do is to observe what happened to a woodland over a four-seasons year, and the ecology of a woodland over a longer period of time.

Cheers!

Cheers!

Precisely.

I ask that question yet waiting for any response.

Tot you would?

The father faced options to make a decision when time was up.

He used his ksa made that decision.

As simple as that

DOB?

我以为:

When you say "ming" is a process, then the points should be be definite?

It is actually very simple to understand; it is nature.

All you have to do is to observe what happened to a woodland over a four-seasons year, and the ecology of a woodland over a longer period of time.

Cheers!

Perhaps you missed something essential. Not the question of how the celestial bodies movement affect the earth.

The 'numbering system' is somehow manipulated to associate with some theories.

Can I use 1 to refer to wood?

From wood, link to Sheng and ke relationship, so on and so forth.

When you say "ming" is a process, then the points should be be definite?

There is no question about the starting point, tiobo?

Then the question should be, is the ending point defined; the answer to me is yes.

Cheers!