Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kcwee

Information From A Feng Shui Website

Perhaps you missed something essential. Not the question of how the celestial bodies movement affect the earth.

The 'numbering system' is somehow manipulated to associate with some theories.

Can I use 1 to refer to wood?

From wood, link to Sheng and ke relationship, so on and so forth.

I have already given the pointer; if you still couldn't understand, there is nothing I could do liao.

Your questions, might as well go and challenge TCM too.

LOL!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Precisely.

I ask that question yet waiting for any response.

Tot you would?

The father faced options to make a decision when time was up.

He used his ksa made that decision.

As simple as that

DOB?

I think you don't even know the historical detail.

Never mind, I give you another pointer. Go and google the Imperial Record of what 康熙 had written on 乾隆's 八字.

什么 ksa; if ksa then 八阿哥 was better than 四阿哥 lo. Do you know how old was 雍正 when he became emperor bo?

Cheers!

It is actually very simple to understand; it is nature.

All you have to do is to observe what happened to a woodland over a four-seasons year, and the ecology of a woodland over a longer period of time.

Cheers!

One more time to explain.

What do you see?

Over a period of years, as the trees propagate, they compete with each other for sunlight, water, nutrients etc,. These are limited resources especially for the young trees. So, how do the young trees survive and overcome the older, taller trees?

It is counter-intuitive, but the older trees would self-destruct by creating fire. This is nature.

(The closet youtube clip to illustrate)

克 is actually a balancing act in 五行.

So, all happened in nature; where is the manipulation? But of course there is manipulation, in the context of natural selection, Darwinism.

How do the trees create fire to self-destruct, more importantly when could the trees create the fire? This (at least to ia dummy like me) is the key to understand the meaning of 甲乙丙丁.

Good luck!

(Think, and you would know.)

Nice videos.

I've no issue with 24jieqi and how the 10天干 being applied over a yearly lunar-cycle.

Also no issue with how wuxing being applied in mother nature.

Question is 甲 & 乙associates with 木, 丙&丁 associate with 火......the whole year is 木-火-土-金-水.

This is a basically a 'sheng' cycle in sequence.

During this sheng cycle, some 'trees' die (ke)....Some trees grow (sheng).

And you know the chinese numbering system from 甲....must be wood meh? Can be fire or earth or not. That is my question.

I think you don't even know the historical detail.

Never mind, I give you another pointer. Go and google the Imperial Record of what 康熙 had written on 乾隆's 八字.

什么 ksa; if ksa then 八阿哥 was better than 四阿哥 lo. Do you know how old was 雍正 when he became emperor bo?

Cheers!

True, i'm not so keen in the father & sons story which have been a myth to certain extent.

The birth of anything, including all living things & non-living things ( 蒋大年 flying star) all got 4 pillars.

The birds, ants, the trees....all got DOB,so?

Edited by bepgof

And you know the chinese numbering system from 甲....must be wood meh? Can be fire or earth or not. That is my question.

I ask this because:

- image A & B born in May 2015, A in northern hemisphere , now is 小满, while B in Southern hemisphere, also in '小满' (chinese calendar) but the weather in 'B' is actually equivalent to '小雪'.

If, according to bazi explaination both A & B are in 丁 - 阴, 火,南, crazy right?

Or, Bazi inventors unaware existence of southern hemisphere? Or Bazi meant for those borne in the North?

Edited by bepgof

Nice videos.

I've no issue with 24jieqi and how the 10天干 being applied over a yearly lunar-cycle.

Also no issue with how wuxing being applied in mother nature.

Question is 甲 & 乙associates with 木, 丙&丁 associate with 火......the whole year is 木-火-土-金-水.

This is a basically a 'sheng' cycle in sequence.

During this sheng cycle, some 'trees' die (ke)....Some trees grow (sheng).

With videos still couldn't understand? Already put in graphic liao ...

Very strange. Now I know why the 知者不说, 说了也没用.

LOL!

I ask this because:

- image A & B born in May 2015, A in northern hemisphere , now is 小满, while B in Southern hemisphere, also in '小满' (chinese calendar) but the weather in 'B' is actually equivalent to '小雪'.

If, according to bazi explaination both A & B are in 丁 - 阴, 火,南, crazy right?

Or, Bazi inventors unaware existence of southern hemisphere? Or Bazi meant for those borne in the North?

I am no FSM also could answer this question lo.

Very strange. Now I know why the 知者不说, 说了也没用.

多说多错

少说少错

不说没错!

中化文化:明哲保身, tio bo?

多说多错

少说少错

不说没错!

中化文化:明哲保身, tio bo?

不然.

When your understanding of 命理风水 is 黑白颠倒, then there is no way you could say he is wrong and you are right.

If the purpose of gaining a knowledge is to know the truth, then one has to be honest about getting to the truth. There is no point thinking or believing or pretending that something meant B when it actually meant A.

Cheers!

不然.

When your understanding of 命理风水 is 黑白颠倒, then there is no way you could say he is wrong and you are right.

If the purpose of gaining a knowledge is to know the truth, then one has to be honest about getting to the truth. There is no point thinking or believing or pretending that something meant B when it actually meant A.

Cheers!

Human brain structure allows us not to wear colors lens while interacting with world, since birth to dust. Why like that? Our brain built as if fuzzy logic? Fixed programming? I don't know. Have raised the examples of 1+1=2, 1+1=1, 1+1<1, 1+1>2. Not everyone appreciate this, you have to 'go through' then you know.

By right, the more we interacted, the lens should becoming less colorful, towards more transparent. However, some suffers from myopia as time goes by. Why?

In today's materialistic world, the only intend to have 'knowledges' is to get most materials (resources) within shortest possible time while blocking others from sharing such, as resources are scared. Paper-chase, interview, business competition, politicing, lottery, the 'huat' philosophy, etc & etc.

Many thought that 命理风水 could help expedite this process with own little efforts spent.

They care less or completely don't care if 命理风水 is 黑 or 白.

Interestingly, many 命理风水 masters also care less what is 黑 or 白 as long as it makes revenues.

然否?

Human brain structure allows us not to wear colors lens while interacting with world, since birth to dust. Why like that? Our brain built as if fuzzy logic? Fixed programming? I don't know. Have raised the examples of 1+1=2, 1+1=1, 1+1<1, 1+1>2. Not everyone appreciate this, you have to 'go through' then you know.

By right, the more we interacted, the lens should becoming less colorful, towards more transparent. However, some suffers from myopia as time goes by. Why?

In today's materialistic world, the only intend to have 'knowledges' is to get most materials (resources) within shortest possible time while blocking others from sharing such, as resources are scared. Paper-chase, interview, business competition, politicing, lottery, the 'huat' philosophy, etc & etc.

Many thought that 命理风水 could help expedite this process with own little efforts spent.

They care less or completely don't care if 命理风水 is 黑 or 白.

Interestingly, many 命理风水 masters also care less what is 黑 or 白 as long as it makes revenues.

然否?

Another 黑白颠倒 logic.

Take care of yourself first la ...

No wonder even an emperor had to 时时刻刻 keep reminding himself with a banner 正大光明.

Cheers!

Each has a ruler within heart.

Ruler bends or scales contract/expand subject to external when measurement is due which quite frequent lands in grey area, not surprising.

黑 or 白 most times already within mind.

However, the 'measurement' could be 黑白颠倒 with hidden agenda that resides in 'immerse consciousness' subdued by personal needs and greeds.

Banner? Merely an propagated expression - tot has 'reminding effect' whether for self or others, similarly for a ring to a wedding vow.

黑 or 白 is not for any individual beings to judge while dusts are being flied around.

Absolute and true colour will surface after dust rests.

Edited by bepgof