Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Also dunno. But looks very modern and futuristic. I like this style.

Modern-interior-glass-doors-Spin-by-Rima

Man cave!

But not bad... Just need to make sure there's enough lighting around the house as dark colours tend to absorb light and generally make a space seem smaller. :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

PD doors are quite nice and space saving. I was debating between that and bifold when I was looking for a replacement for my bathroom doors.

I didn't find a design I liked tho, which was how I ended up with bifold.

The sliding half does get a bit stuck after a few years of use but everything and anything will break from regular wear and tear, I suppose. :)

If I remember correctly, varying has PD doors over at her place!

Also dunno. But looks very modern and futuristic. I like this style.

Modern-interior-glass-doors-Spin-by-Rima

Ya...look very nice....u can consider lar...

For myself...i prefer it bright.... =D

PD doors are quite nice and space saving. I was debating between that and bifold when I was looking for a replacement for my bathroom doors.

I didn't find a design I liked tho, which was how I ended up with bifold.

The sliding half does get a bit stuck after a few years of use but everything and anything will break from regular wear and tear, I suppose. :)

If I remember correctly, varying has PD doors over at her place!

yaya...trying hard to save as much space as possible.... LOL... =)

So PD door will be my 1st choice for now. hehee....

our 2-room units already very small, dark colours will make it look lagi smaller. Although I also like dark colours and light colours will be difficult to maintain as dust and particles are easily spotted, but I am still going for a lighter tone.

For aircon, we used to know Daikin and Carrier as the leader of the market but they seems very quiet recent years. while Mitsubishi Electric has been very agressive in promoting their air-cons. But generally it sees good reviews for Mitsubishi Electric or Mitsubishi Heavy Equipment.

I have used Carrier previously and now using Fujitsu. Both are ok to me.

our 2-room units already very small, dark colours will make it look lagi smaller. Although I also like dark colours and light colours will be difficult to maintain as dust and particles are easily spotted, but I am still going for a lighter tone.

For aircon, we used to know Daikin and Carrier as the leader of the market but they seems very quiet recent years. while Mitsubishi Electric has been very agressive in promoting their air-cons. But generally it sees good reviews for Mitsubishi Electric or Mitsubishi Heavy Equipment.

I have used Carrier previously and now using Fujitsu. Both are ok to me.

OK bah, my colour scheme is very simple. Black and White. LOL

Basically i'm painting all the walls as white only, then the black colour are used only in furnitures, doors, etc etc to accentuate the white. My fren tell me will look like a hospital tho lol~ Next time when i meet ID i'll ask how it is lor. Oh yea, kitchen will be an exception, i'll focus more on black.

Aircon wise, i'll probably go for Mitsubishi Star-Mex bah, kena psychoed by Jack Neo's advertisements how cheap how easy to clean, how savings the bill will be lol

actually for PD door vs bi-fold door, both take up similar space right?

When PD door open fully, less obstruction compared to bi-fold door.

I think when fully open, they both take up a similar amount of space...? But PD doors can push in (half-open) and that's when there's less obstruction since it stays on the track. :)

I think when fully open, they both take up a similar amount of space...? But PD doors can push in (half-open) and that's when there's less obstruction since it stays on the track. :)

PD door must slide then can swing. So it's only half the size, technically.

Btw....my Reno is now completed...but I am out of town...again...

Will upload photos when I am back....

I am still puzzled. Bi-fold door when opened, it is folded and also half the size. the only difference I see is the circumference. bi-fold door needed a slightly bigger circumference than PD door. But no impact as we need the space to walk through anyway...

Or is it because of the track? Bi-fold door requires a track below and on top whereas PD door only requires a track on top?

Varying, cant wait to see your pictures! Have a safe trip! :dancingqueen:

I am still puzzled. Bi-fold door when opened, it is folded and also half the size. the only difference I see is the circumference. bi-fold door needed a slightly bigger circumference than PD door. But no impact as we need the space to walk through anyway...

Or is it because of the track? Bi-fold door requires a track below and on top whereas PD door only requires a track on top?

Varying, cant wait to see your pictures! Have a safe trip! :dancingqueen:

The PD door slide in first and swing open....

kitchen.gif

I find the half-open bit quite useful personally cuz I would have been able to leave the bathroom doors that way for my cat to reach her litter box in the toilet rather than having it wide open. But yeah, that difference is not significant for me either.

I find the half-open bit quite useful personally cuz I would have been able to leave the bathroom doors that way for my cat to reach her litter box in the toilet rather than having it wide open. But yeah, that difference is not significant for me either.

u got a pet cat..... :o Cool~ I love cats