Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi,

Please send me nick and vincent contact and also, hows the quality of the furniture from Cellini? heard quite a few bad reviews about them, the quality and delivery, etc, bedframe was moldy.

Hi,

Please send me nick and vincent contact and also, hows the quality of the furniture from Cellini? heard quite a few bad reviews about them, the quality and delivery, etc, bedframe was moldy.

Hi,

Have pm'ed the contacts.

The Cellini furniture is good. Delivery was on time. The dining set is excellent and the sofa is good. The coffee table had a minor defect but I forgot to check after they delivered and only found out 1 month later :dunno: . I think it's impossible for a brand to have 100% positive reviews. At least for me and some of my friends, we have no complaints abt Cellini.

Cheers!

Hi Kenoro,

Thank you for sharing your reno journey in such an organized and easy to follow manner! I also like the white + wood combination which you went for. Hope you are enjoying your new home!

Do you mind PM-ing me the contact for Nick as well as Vincent. I have read so many good things about Nick but cannot find his contact anywhere. If you don't mind, can you also share your reno quotation pls? Thanks!