Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
plasterger

Best Shop For Fridge & Washing Machine?

I am also looking for washer and fridge...

how do you actually choose washer ?

i need one that can wash King size blanket and load of jeans and can wash well on those delicate cloths (which usually need to be handwash) and yet not noisy and reliable...

is it true that direct motor washer is more reliable than those belt type???

Edited by plasterger

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

besides the shops ucypmas suggested, I would suggest etronin in tampines. If you actually decide on electrolux for washing machine/dryer, you can try euromark in toa payoh.

someone posted this on another forum/thread but thought it would be useful in your query abt pricing:

Goh Ah Bee

Blk 210 Hougang St 21

#01-247 Singapore 530210

Tel: 6288 8611/ 6280 3962

Mega Discount Store

101 Thomson Road United Square

#B1-56 Singapore 307591

Tel: 6254 7998

*spam Electrical

Blk 159 Ang Mo Kio Ave 4

#01-534 Singapore 560159

Tel: 6458 2531

Paris Silk Store

7 Transit Rd

Singapore 778884

Tel: 6452 1593

Maximum Credit

-Blk 506 Jurong West St 52

#01-192 Singapore 640506

Tel: 6569 3331

-Blk 139 Teck Whye Lane 1

#01-333 Singapore 680139

Tel: 6763 3331

Hong Liang Electrical

Blk 123 Bukit Merah Lane 1

#01-70 Singapore 150123

Tel: 6273 6109

I am also looking for washer and fridge...

how do you actually choose washer ?

i need one that can wash King size blanket and load of jeans and can wash well on those delicate cloths (which usually need to be handwash) and yet not noisy and reliable...

is it true that direct motor washer is more reliable than those belt type???

Hi Plasterger, if your asking bout direct motor, I'm assuming someone recommended the F&P washer.

Techinically, direct motor is better compared to belt as power is not loss during the process. However, the F&P washer has this centre piece in it that some ppl like and some dont. I dont quite like it.

As for power consumption, F&P's input is 200W and the usual washer are @400+W. Come to think of it, what is the Wattage of you vacumm machine?? >200W. So, it may take a longer time for F&P washer to wash your cloths compared to the conventional washers.

I actually confirmed my order to buy a 8.5Kg F&P washer already, but changed my mind after think thru and exchanged it for a 7.5kg samsung. now waiting for it to be delivered.

at the end of the day, you must like the machine you buy. all of them bout the same, just dont buy those that has negative feedback.

Hi Plasterger, if your asking bout direct motor, I'm assuming someone recommended the F&P washer.

Techinically, direct motor is better compared to belt as power is not loss during the process. However, the F&P washer has this centre piece in it that some ppl like and some dont. I dont quite like it.

As for power consumption, F&P's input is 200W and the usual washer are @400+W. Come to think of it, what is the Wattage of you vacumm machine?? >200W. So, it may take a longer time for F&P washer to wash your cloths compared to the conventional washers.

I actually confirmed my order to buy a 8.5Kg F&P washer already, but changed my mind after think thru and exchanged it for a 7.5kg samsung. now waiting for it to be delivered.

at the end of the day, you must like the machine you buy. all of them bout the same, just dont buy those that has negative feedback.

thanks alot oh oh :dancingqueen:!

erm....is the direct motor F&P washer you initially ordered a frontloader or toploader ???

actually the SA in Best denki recommended toshiba motor washer to me....she told me toshiba is the only brand that has motor gear....but we find kinda of not convinced, so decide to come forum and ask around...

thanks for sharing your knnowledge...erm...true...it may save power, but at the end of the day, if it takes a longer time, then no point, esp when we are working adults who only has the time after work or weekends to put the clothes into the machine and would expect them to finish washing before we go out or go to bed.....

erm...shall take your points in consideration.....thanks ya

Btw, can I check if places like Goh Ah Bee take credit card? Or is it purely cash-only transactions? Thanks a lot!

Btw, can I check if places like Goh Ah Bee take credit card? Or is it purely cash-only transactions? Thanks a lot!

Credit card you cannot bargain down the price too much lor, cuz they got to pay the merchant's fee. And if you are looking for that 0% instalment plan, not many of these stores have it, because I think they also need to pay some fees.

wat we did was....we compared the prices outside and get the best offer...then we go back to gain city and see if they can match....

ended up, our 2 sets of tv, fridge, washer cum dryer, we bought from gain city in imm....

Credit card you cannot bargain down the price too much lor, cuz they got to pay the merchant's fee. And if you are looking for that 0% instalment plan, not many of these stores have it, because I think they also need to pay some fees.

Thanks for the info. Just as I expected. Not looking at the instalment plan. We'd be getting the fridge and washing machine as gifts so thought I had better check first. I guess we'd have to bring the "gifter" down to the shop with us then or we can pay first. Hehe :notti:

Thanks for the info. Just as I expected. Not looking at the instalment plan. We'd be getting the fridge and washing machine as gifts so thought I had better check first. I guess we'd have to bring the "gifter" down to the shop with us then or we can pay first. Hehe :notti:

Hi I have a brand new Ariston Washer model: AML 125 for sale. - not used at all. Warranty is 12 months but already started 2.2.2008.

see product under http://www.mayer.sg

original retail price is $1399, if order from suppliers like Goh Sin Huat, will cost around $1100.

Now letting go at $900.

Cash & Carry - need to arrange for self pick-up or delivery. Need to get rid of it by end of this week.

Email me at esteex@hotmail.com or sms me at 90087654.