Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

Care to share a little more?

I bet it must be one **** of a night stand. :notti:

hahaha, win liao lor.

I also don't think about it when I post it, no lah. I very tradition one :P

First, aint no fan of rugs and carpet. Mainly maintanance issues.

However if to choose between the 2, honestly none. Both not very pleasing to the eyes.

I bet you can do better finding a nicer rug. :good:

Still trying to find, not yet decide be frank not urgent lah this kind of things

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

It look nice!!! Thanks!

I spotted a very nice Kartell pendant lamp. :dribble::dribble::dribble::dribble:

Hehe. I bought it brand new from a French woman on Craigslist.

I bought a number of very good seconds like an art deco wardrobe and an elmwood shoe cabinet on Craigslist/gumtree few years ago. But find nowadays the listings consist mostly IKEA and cheap reproductions.

Edited by sarah833

Hehe. I bought it brand new from a French woman on Craigslist.

I bought a number of very good seconds like an art deco wardrobe and an elmwood shoe cabinet on Craigslist/gumtree few years ago. But find nowadays the listings consist mostly IKEA and cheap reproductions.

Lucky you!!! I think I will stick with my current lamp.

But still searching for lamp for my *living room and also my bed room (still can't decide I want a table or floor lamp) for this 2 area.

But I really loves the CAN lamp, the placement of the yellow colour is the main reason why I love it so much.

Day 78 - Updates

Not been going up to the unit for the past few days inducing the weekend, so Luxexplorer I still remember I "utang" you the photo, will try go take tomorrow.

So this weekend I finally decided on my bed, so no bed frame for me I stick with my divan. (after all the drama!!!), and manage to get what I think I will like and have paid for it.

Today all the handle of the cabinets have been fixed and my ID update me with some photo.

0E593FA2-CA7B-4FFB-875E-7CD3FAE8C76C_zps

552FBD73-F906-4079-8155-0BEE111907CD_zps

59A8467A-8898-403D-B7AD-5A37B30CC035_zps

E9BA84F4-91BD-40AF-AA76-424FC6993A54_zps

I think now the house is 90% complete, soon I will need to Howards to get the rack system to fix it at my laundry area and

get the floor lamp and finger cross I can move in before CNY.

Edited by nextstep

Ooh! I like the dark cupboard doors with the pale flooring in your kitchen! Nice! What's the space in between your dark subway tiles and the backsplash (?) for? Your Eubiq?

Yes you are right, that is for the Eubiq.

wow, you really incorporated the Eubiq into your kitchen. Luxexplorer mentioned getting it too.

I think it is very elegant. My main worry is whether the rated 40A maximum per track is sufficient. Maybe you can only have 3 appliances switched on each time?

I see the track also runs behind your tap. Will the water backsplash into the track?

Edited by Ks Toh

KS, according to the staff, it's waterproof. I saw it during some expo and the staff splashed water onto the track and there was no short circuit. Pretty cool but I do not have so many appliances or space to warrant an eubiq.

wow, you really incorporated the Eubiq into your kitchen. Luxexplorer mentioned getting it too.

I think it is very elegant. My main worry is whether the rated 40A maximum per track is sufficient. Maybe you can only have 3 appliances switched on each time?

I see the track also runs behind your tap. Will the water backsplash into the track?

Edited by Lazyfatcat007

The Eubiq lah . I very sauku not heard of this power socket until now. Did a google and found a good review of this

http://www.gadgetreactor.com/2014/12/eubiq-review-power-socket-revisited.html

Waiting to see how you incorporate this into the gap between the subway tiles and the backsplah

Hope everything will turn out alright also, I have this things of over worry about things.

KS Toh, your memory very good ! I am also getting the Eubiq and actually tthey have a "blank" track for those sensitive areas where you will not be using powerpoints. These is just to help with aesthetic, Perosnally I am having them over the preparation kitchen rather than the hob/sink area as too small to make good use of the Eubiq

I see th e track also runs behind your tap. Will the water backsplash into the track?

Nextstep, you have to stop worrying as your home is very pleasing to the eye. it is 90% complete so nothing too weird is going to pop up now. You mentioned your countertop is installed but how come I see only a thin wooden countertop?

PS: that OTTO fan is too tempting...you really poison people le

Edited by Luxexplorer