Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
nextstep

A Man Need A Cave - My Bachelor Pad Reno Journey

wow, you really incorporated the Eubiq into your kitchen. Luxexplorer mentioned getting it too.

I think it is very elegant. My main worry is whether the rated 40A maximum per track is sufficient. Maybe you can only have 3 appliances switched on each time?

I see the track also runs behind your tap. Will the water backsplash into the track?

Ya, I think will look nice and easy so I can place adjust my plug when I needed (I have to says I like to have more plug even I might not need it), be frank I don't think I have lots of appliances will turn on at the same time at that area, most of the time is only need to use it when I prepare food, so the power loading should be alright.

Because I will have another track at the full hight cabinet and one more track at the living room pantry area for my coffee machine and what not, likely charger for phone.

I blank out lots of area especially behind the hob and also the sink.

KS, according to the staff, it's waterproof. I saw it during some expo and the staff splashed water onto the track and there was no short circuit. Pretty cool but I do not have so many appliances or space to warrant an eubiq.

I was told the same thing as well, the sales staff even put in their finger and nothing happen when I clearly know that there is power on.

KS Toh, your memory very good ! I am also getting the Eubiq and actually tthey have a "blank" track for those sensitive areas where you will not be using powerpoints. These is just to help with aesthetic, Perosnally I am having them over the preparation kitchen rather than the hob/sink area as too small to make good use of the Eubiq

Nextstep, you have to stop worrying as your home is very pleasing to the eye. it is 90% complete so nothing too weird is going to pop up now. You mentioned your countertop is installed but how come I see only a thin wooden countertop?

PS: that OTTO fan is too tempting...you really poison people le

Luxe, yes all my counter top are install, in my kitchen all are using the same quartz for both side of the kitchen cabinet, which thin wooded counter top you referring?

We share very similar taste lah that is why the OTTO is very tempting, as you can't install ceiling fan you might want to think about it hehehe

Be frank I really thinking to get it, but I want need to see where can I go test how powerful it is.

You can also consider the one by Dyson? Can make your house air cleaner :P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Next step,

We are all waiting anxiously to see you unfold the remaining 10%!

Don't worry lah the force is with you :)

Sarah, I am also waiting and waiting,

I really need the force, the dark site is getting stronger and stronger :P

I think furniture will start coming in on Jan, and need to go down to ikea soon to settle the other room furniture (will rent it out for my current housemate to cover earn my the $ I spend for the reno),

maybe one day Luxe, LazyFatcat, Kara and You free we should meet up for afternoon tea to destress and share lobang as well.

Your kitchen is looking more & more chio!!! Waiting for more photos

Yakult, thanks for the compliment. But now the update is getting very slow.

So do wait and continue to come in to chit chat with us ok.

I feel that all my kaki is gone and I still hang around here. #feeling #old

I think my Reno journey is the longest among all of you guys.

​Home Accessories Time

Wanted to find out with you something, today someone from my office told me that she has been using this product "PASTE IT" hook to organise mop and sweep. Just want to find out from all of you here, anyone use it before?

Tools-Holder-683x1024.jpg

If yes, how to you find it? Is it good?

If you never use it or see it before, this is a Youtube video that you can take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGouPE-A08

And this is the company website, they come with transparent http://pasteitbrand.com

Edited by nextstep

Hey!

No wonder it looked familiar. Hipvan is selling it. Nearly got them, but didn't. Sorry no comments on it. I use the 3M Command hooks. They have clear hooks and clear tape. But of course not as stylo looking as Paste It.

​Home Accessories Time

Wanted to find out with you something, today someone from my office told me that she has been using this product "PASTE IT" hook to organise mop and sweep. Just want to find out from all of you here, anyone use it before?

Tools-Holder-683x1024.jpg

If yes, how to you find it? Is it good?

If you never use it or see it before, this is a Youtube video that you can take a look.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxGouPE-A08

And this is the company website, they come with transparent http://pasteitbrand.com

I think furniture will start coming in on Jan, and need to go down to ikea soon to settle the other room furniture (will rent it out for my current housemate to cover earn my the $ I spend for the reno),

maybe one day Luxe, LazyFatcat, Kara and You free we should meet up for afternoon tea to destress and share lobang as well.

Haha hang in there you will overcome the dark side

Afternoon tea sounds nice! What does a cave man serve for tea?: )

Edited by sarah833

How come it is looking so thin? I am opting for kompacplus because I like the sleek look?

As for the Dyson fan, i don't really like it because I find the wind distribution is not very good. My sister owes the original one and during really warm days it is quite frustrating. Its good when it compliments the aircon.

I like Otto for the look and its also the name of my mongrel saved in OTTO ristorante. LOL

552FBD73-F906-4079-8155-0BEE111907CD_zps

Hey!

No wonder it looked familiar. Hipvan is selling it. Nearly got them, but didn't. Sorry no comments on it. I use the 3M Command hooks. They have clear hooks and clear tape. But of course not as stylo looking as Paste It.

Ya, someone told me abut it also got it from HipVan,

But I we can get it at Taka as well after looking at their website.

Maybe will buy one to try it out at the current place and see how the holding power :P

Haha hang in there you will overcome the dark side

Afternoon tea sounds nice! What does a cave man serve for tea?: )

hehe, ya getting stress that is why need to overcome the dark side.

Ya the fat cave man like to eat cake, scone with jam and cream+ tea. Sounds very Kara's taste. :notti::notti:

How come it is looking so thin? I am opting for kompacplus because I like the sleek look?

As for the Dyson fan, i don't really like it because I find the wind distribution is not very good. My sister owes the original one and during really warm days it is quite frustrating. Its good when it compliments the aircon.

I like Otto for the look and its also the name of my mongrel saved in OTTO ristorante. LOL

Ya I go for the thin quartz to give that look.

Bro, you stress what? Your house coming along nicely! 👍🍻

Hello!! really ah... my ex place which I have just sold is at AMK avenue 10.... heheh

OMG!!! me at Ave 3.

We should really gether to have tea session soon.

I am happy to have friend here.

Bro, you stress what? Your house coming along nicely!

Thanks Lazyfatcat, but I always have this over worried issue.