Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
bubblepearl

Is This Quotation Ok For An 5 Room - 121sq?

tazzie58...no worries...wah..shld i call u as an early bird or night owl? so late still online ah?

Hi there, your quotation looks quite reasonable. Do you mine PM me the ID and the firm?

Jeff

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Popman, I've PM u already.

hiyoh i saw tazzie's posting and thot bubblepearl u using his ID then my heart almost stopped lah...haha coz i'm also doing 5 rm resale and using same ID as tazzie and how come yours sooooo much cheaper!:( almost fainted....good thing i manage to finish reading the thread first! hahah

out of curiousity only, can share your ID with me? just curious who...hees thanks!

Looks cheap.... can PM me too? BTW have you choose this ID already? Coming 2 months, are they completing reno work? Hows the quality? Thanks. :yamseng:

Brainstorm...i just sign up nia..i am not too sure abt the workmanship..gog to choose tiles tml..!! Next wed gog to start hacking liao!

Can PM me who is the ID? Thanks.

Brainstorm...i just sign up nia..i am not too sure abt the workmanship..gog to choose tiles tml..:P Next wed gog to start hacking liao!

Hi bubblepearl, can PM me your id contacts? Do keep us update on your reno. Happy Reno!!! :notti:

Hi bubbletea, any progress on your reno? hows the workmanship?

Can PM me ya ID. I have exactly the same items (and numbers of hacking needed), best i got quoted was 37K.

Hi Tootee...if u want i can PM u my ID...but i can say...paying this kind of amount u really need to pay more attention to him...cos the workmanship is not bad but...his service i dun really like...u need to be firm to him on those items that he promise u....it is gog to complete soon...handover will this sat..but i will see everything is done properly else i will not be taking over..haha... :notti: ...me also v cunning one lah..

If u have spare money to go along...go for other IDs bah... if not...this ID is pretty comfortable w this kind of amount.. I dunno maybe i am too fussy... :good:

Hi Tootee...if u want i can PM u my ID...but i can say...paying this kind of amount u really need to pay more attention to him...cos the workmanship is not bad but...his service i dun really like...u need to be firm to him on those items that he promise u....it is gog to complete soon...handover will this sat..but i will see everything is done properly else i will not be taking over..haha... :deal: ...me also v cunning one lah..

If u have spare money to go along...go for other IDs bah... if not...this ID is pretty comfortable w this kind of amount.. I dunno maybe i am too fussy... :notti:

Hi Bubble,

Can pm me ur ID and the company? Thanks.

:good: