Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi jennyt,

i use laminate bcoz he says rooms seldom have water so no need vinyl. cheaper abit of course haha.

If accidentally spill water, use dry mopping to mop the floor is good enough. more over the color and materials is the same too.

just that vinyl is thicker. pm u guys.

all d best!

Hi Jimmy,

Do you mind to share your ID contact? Thanks so much.

I have the same big holes on the wall as well, thinking about covering it, have you found out a cheaper way to make it even?

Thanks!

Guest Vicki Goh

Hi Jimmya,

Nice to see your renovation going smooth.. and i see that you do laminate flooring..and i am overlaying vinyl flooring too.

How much is your laminate flooring cost??

My 3D drawings just out not long ago so mostly likely will start to renovate early Nov'15.

Hi Vicki,

But my room in the day without light quite dark leh,

Cannot see my turqoise color... So my lights I will put

Led lights instead of track light. Still deciding.

I go buy 2 different lights to test it. So u too

Check for the brightness in ur room first so at least ur

Lights can reflect on the wall paint, that will be very

Nice.

Guest Vicki Goh

Hi Jimmya,

I have been to my new house and in the day even now no light my whole house very bright.

My house design is more light color such as milky white, light wood grain and light grey..as for painting not yet decide.

But for laminate flooring cannot do chemical washing that why i choose vinyl which is using click system.

Hi Vicki,

Good to hear that ur house is bright. U can see from my pictures of the walls color. From far the color is dim.. Moreover I'm facing north no sunlight too. So I will put very bright lights .

Haha I seldom mop the floor so it's ok. Use dry mopping la.

Can drink coffee any time coz we are neighbours haha.

Guest pl103

Hello Jimmya,

Reno almost done at my side. Very satisfy and resonable price for my ID firm. U can try to approach him to compare the price. He is very responsible and creative ID. Help me save lots of cost.

Hello jimmya,

Do you mind sharing with me the details of your ID?

We are waiting for our key collection in a few months time and am excited to start sourcing :)

Thanks in advance!

Guest Vicki Goh

Hi Vicki,

Good to hear that ur house is bright. U can see from my pictures of the walls color. From far the color is dim.. Moreover I'm facing north no sunlight too. So I will put very bright lights .

Haha I seldom mop the floor so it's ok. Use dry mopping la.

Can drink coffee any time coz we are neighbours haha.

Yes, our side got a coffeeshop near by..

Oh i mean after your renovation sure got chemical wash .. maybe you check with your ID. As initially, i also want to laminate but he say cannot do chemical wash after reno and also i also got check with other flooring contractor too. But mopping floor is ok as long not very wet mob should be fine.

My house is facing open field so no blockage therefore more light but corridor very dark..only 6.30pm then got light on only.