Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jimmy,

Nice renovation! Can you please share your id? maybe you can mention the name and the company here itself..then everyone can see :)

may I also ask, how long did it take for your renovation to complete? thanks!

Guest Vicki Goh

Hey Jimmya How your renovation as at now?? I saw that your laminate flooring is up ..that is a nice color. So how much your renovation cost now??

hi vicki,

thanks, i choose beige colour to match with tiffany colour wall. same price 23k++

but i am asking him to design for my another room as study room.

have decided not to rent out the extra room. do 1 more wardrobe and book shelf n study table.

Guest Vicki Goh

hi vicki,

thanks, i choose beige colour to match with tiffany colour wall. same price 23k++

but i am asking him to design for my another room as study room.

have decided not to rent out the extra room. do 1 more wardrobe and book shelf n study table.

wow 23k ..with laminate flooring..that is really cheap..before that i remember is S$22k but no flooring right?

Hi Vicki,

Ya.. He help me coz my loan not approve so he help me in another way to get laminate flooring at very very low.. Tats y. If not cannot be loan. Tats y I really appreciate at the efforts he put in to go all the way for me.

Guest Vicki Goh

Hi Vicki,

Ya.. He help me coz my loan not approve so he help me in another way to get laminate flooring at very very low.. Tats y. If not cannot be loan. Tats y I really appreciate at the efforts he put in to go all the way for me.

So nice of him...you mean your loan not approve?? so you choose another bank??

Hi Vicki,

Ya really did not expect him to help. Really thankful. Loan not approve have a lot of commitments, wife not working that's y not approve. :( but anyway things are going on smoothly so I'm happy about it. How's ur Reno going?

Hi Vicki,

Ya really did not expect him to help. Really thankful. Loan not approve have a lot of commitments, wife not working that's y not approve. :( but anyway things are going on smoothly so I'm happy about it. How's ur Reno going?