Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
mozilla168

Need Advice On New Office With Bathroom

Hi,

My sign is a wood snake (1965) and I am moving to a new office which has a bathroom.

The bathroom door faces the side of my desk (see attached). Is this ok? What are the workarounds for desk placement?

BTW, Relocating the bathroom door is not an option.

Thanks!

Joe

room_003.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

My sign is a wood snake (1965) and I am moving to a new office which has a bathroom.

The bathroom door faces the side of my desk (see attached). Is this ok? What are the workarounds for desk placement?

Thanks!

Joe

room_003.jpg

十二真言: 左青龙,右白虎,前朱雀,后玄武 concept applies.

Anyway don't anyhow 'gasak'. They could have many 'meanings'.

You're the 'General' in commercial battle field.

Sits 'behind' a table with solid 'backer'. You can put yr mind, heart & soul at peace.

Arm yourself with capable left & right hand men to fight in real wars with results.

Your front should come with 'unblocked' views for right decision makings, not those 'filtered/blocked' information.

The spot to settle your 'natural calls' should not be too far nor too near.

Too near,human nature tends to visit unnecessarily.

Too far, human nature 'suppress' the 'natural calls', toxic things within make one sick.

Agar agar can liao.

Edited by bepgof

wah the picture very small lei.....

Personal experience:

i did my own office fengshui and there are lots of sites that would give you basic advice. If you got the time, look up flying star fengshui.

What i did was

1. find out my kua number

2. plot the bagua than arrange my stuff to the bagua for example: which corner should use for study, which corner water etc etc

3. Last but not least, remedy those issue that i have eg: my sitting area behind is a window. etc

Basically if you are not engaging a fsm, than google is your best friend so put some effort into reading them online

In Singapore context, land/space (offices) are comparative expensive and every efforts need to be spent optimising the intended usage for maximum return.

Perhaps you need 'golden' water tap head to impress.

wah the picture very small lei.....

Personal experience:

i did my own office fengshui and there are lots of sites that would give you basic advice. If you got the time, look up flying star fengshui.

What i did was

1. find out my kua number

Hi Mate,

What do you mean by your GUA number ? Do you mean your 年命卦?

Cheers

Midas

Hi,

Thanks!

Joe

Hi Joe,

Too little furniture might be a issue...when we have too much space it can be 荡. Bepgof is right about the solid backing, it helps concentration. Office FS somehow have some difference between House FS, sometimes down to the office chair you use, get chair with solid backing too, not those fishbone type backing. Now your arrangement is what we call 座中宫, because of the ample space you have behind you, trouble comes when you have too many people walk behind your chair. Chair is for 聚气, too many people walk behind will be 气散.

The other are all usual rule of thumb, like not block your main entrance etc etc, one thing you can notice is, when you walk from main door to your sit, you do not have a slight stoppage in between, then it can form a straight road, any road without stoppage is a straight road (无情路), so sometimes is good to have furniture in between to to slow you down before you hit your office chair (受气).

Make sure the area you are working on is tidy, by tidy means, top and bottom of the table, cable management etc etc. Because you are going to spend a lot of time there.

Also take note, if the place is too big and only you are working, the proportion is not right then it will feel 冷清, not very good if you are starting a new business and you need to market yourself. unless you are very establish high profile business, 高档.

Lastly 青龙,白虎....are just symbol to tell us left right up down...its nothing about FS.

Just some suggestion. Hope it helps !

Cheers

Midas

Edited by midasls