Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
arturobinewski

It Came From The 80's.....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

very interesting. Well a home what the person living in it loves and envisions it to be...Congrats and eagerly awaiting to see how it turns out...

very interesting. Well a home what the person living in it loves and envisions it to be...Congrats and eagerly awaiting to see how it turns out...

Hey doubleEM,

Thanks so much for sending kind thoughts and good vibes my way...really appreciate!

Cheers to the start of your reno journey as well, hope you have a smooth and trouble-free one!! :)

Oh my the colours pop so much!! Loving it!! :good:

WOW! Nice! House inspired by the Memphis Movement is very interesting. Can't wait to see your place!

Hi ricepapergirl & kaisermisaki,

Thank you for dropping by my page :) where are both of you at now in the reno process? I am hoping i can move in by xmas, but this is getting bleaker by the day I'm afraid... :(

Wow! Where did you get the Exit sign?? Loving the bits of the house I'm seeing, so bold and colourful! And to be able to keep within your budget!

I'm only getting my keys in March so still some time to go for us!

Hello!

I have finished my reno and moved in. Been staying at my place for about 6 months!

You can check my t-blog. Just search under kaisermisaki.

Hi ricepapergirl & kaisermisaki,
Thank you for dropping by my page :) where are both of you at now in the reno process? I am hoping i can move in by xmas, but this is getting bleaker by the day I'm afraid... :(

Interesting design concept and am so attracted to your yellow ceiling in the toilet. I am also very looking forward to see the whole house coming together ;)

Edited by Luxexplorer