Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
czh

Basin Cabinet

hi all, i have been searching around for good looking and practical basin cabinets for my toilets in a bto flat..

i wouldn't want to get my ID to do it as i'm afraid using wood carpentry may not be practical. i will not be installing the tempered glass shower screen in my toilets.

i'm not sure if there are any "pvc/wood" material that is water proof.

stainless steel cabinet is recommended but i have not seen one without the "sharp edges"...

saw something like that at hafary (was there to look for tiles...) but it is too expensive @ around $930 including the basin... the soft closing drawers seem like blum mechanism as well...

7t6ZdFN.jpg

JqfNZrG.jpg

aMdPivB.jpg

anyone able to recommend something similar looking at a more affordable cost? eg. max 600?

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

hi there, seeing as this was posted almost 3 mths ago, not sure if my reply will still be useful! u should try Hoe Kee. they have a decent range of basin cabinets, of course not as fancy as the one u showed, but they serve the purpose and are not bad looking. i am getting a basin cabinet from them for my common toilet as well. go to their Genting Rd showroom, it's the main one and biggest range. :)