Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Aosbath

Energy Efficient Digital & Electric Storage Water Heaters Singapore - Sole Distributor of A.O. Smith

On 11/9/2019 at 8:14 PM, DXTO said:

Hi, can you email me at timtan2525 ///at/// gmail. I would like to get the dimensions of your smallest digital water heater please.

Do you carry vertical digital heaters? I thought I saw one "mega digital water heater" on your website. 

We are renovating our 4-room resale hdb and there are a lot of space constraints. This is an old flat so the ceiling is low. We are interested in the digital heaters. Ideally we would need one that's mounted vertically so we can hide it in one of the cabinets.

Could you also recommend size and provide price? This is for 2 adults. One shower only, but with rainshower. Back-to-back baths. 

Thank you. 

Sure will send some information to your email. 

Did you by any chance also contact us via facebook? Because we received a similar request. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Personally, I love the whole initiative of waste to energy that's taking place in some more developed countries like Sweden. I just looked at some reports on the whole Energy industry and it's quite impressive how many countries are trying to find better ways of creating energy from renewable sources. Sadly it's a slower process than the planet needs at this point, but it's some progress at least.