My Kitchen...looks almost done liao...

dsc00031ug9.th.jpg

My kitchen lightings...

dsc00033gd8.th.jpg

My kitchen floor...green green one...

dsc00041ee2.th.jpg

My MBR toilet..

dsc00044vu6.th.jpg

My Rain Shower....feels like a raining..have not try..

dsc00045tz6.th.jpg

All Green Green one..

dsc00046tn5.th.jpg

Tv Console and Air-con...Wife think too far right liao..but bo bian..haha

dsc00035bz3.th.jpg

Balcony platform..

dsc00038qh0.th.jpg

Shoe Cabinet...

dsc00036ap1.th.jpg

Wife going to fill it up!!!OMG!zz

dsc00037xl1.th.jpg

Dining table lights...if you notice got one spoil.. :)

dsc00039ym7.th.jpg

Overall of my living area...

dsc00040kq3.th.jpg

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Shoe Cabinet...

dsc00036ap1.th.jpg

Wife going to fill it up!!!OMG!zz

hi... good for U... almost complete lor...

If U believe in FS... heard that shoes cannot put higher than head...

Cant believe it's almost done. Feel so relieved. :unsure::yamseng: Especially the kitchen, was pretty upset and worried for it previously because i cant have my solid table top (which is so nice and modern) , had to use tiles instead. (anoher those things from FSM) :dunno:

Now it look not too bad. Start to worry about storage space liao. The reason why we dun wan the top cabinet is mainly becuz of my mum. She said its redundent to have that cuz seldom use and need cleaning very troublesome. But not to forget my kitchen area is smaller than my mum's one. So now worry about space to put my rice cooker and oven also. :D

Another worrying part is my small WIW. like not enuff space, not that i have a lot of clothes or anything but a bit small for me and my husband to share. but wat to do, bear with it loh. No choice :dunno:

Other part of the house are going according to plan, with little defacts (was quite satisfied with K's workmanship) , unlike some ID we hear, we are not facing so much problem. Maybe partly because me and hubby quite chin chai... :notti:

why cannot use solid surface ? quite curious abt it.

also, can share pic of ur surface top then ? also curious hw it looks like.. hehe !

why cannot use solid surface ? quite curious abt it.

also, can share pic of ur surface top then ? also curious hw it looks like.. hehe !

my FSM said that the stove and the basin area cannot "see each other" muz put a glass block in the middle to sort of block. Think he say those two represent me and my hubby, if "see each other", will quarrel. :thumbs up: The glass block cannot be on a solid surface, muz be on tiles. !!

Got photo but not clear. will take a closer and better shot again then let you see.

Start to worry about storage space liao.

Ya... kitchen need to have alot of storage space... even I have the top cabinet... I still find there is not enough spare...

Oh, so that's why there's that glass block thingy beside the stove.

Ya lor..FS thing..but it turn out not bad.. :thumbs up::jawdrop:

Ya... kitchen need to have alot of storage space... even I have the top cabinet... I still find there is not enough spare...

Ya lor..i m abit worry also..so i think i will do more shelves in the storeroom...

Ya lor..FS thing..but it turn out not bad.. :dribble::D

Ya lor..i m abit worry also..so i think i will do more shelves in the storeroom...

wow.. ur reno is coming up fast!! me still waiting for carpentery to start..

haiz

now have to go the unconventional way.. furniture in first den carpentery to start.. :thumbs up::jawdrop:

Cant believe it's almost done. Feel so relieved. :):dunno: Especially the kitchen, was pretty upset and worried for it previously because i cant have my solid table top (which is so nice and modern) , had to use tiles instead. (anoher those things from FSM) :notti:

Now it look not too bad. Start to worry about storage space liao. The reason why we dun wan the top cabinet is mainly becuz of my mum. She said its redundent to have that cuz seldom use and need cleaning very troublesome. But not to forget my kitchen area is smaller than my mum's one. So now worry about space to put my rice cooker and oven also. :)

Another worrying part is my small WIW. like not enuff space, not that i have a lot of clothes or anything but a bit small for me and my husband to share. but wat to do, bear with it loh. No choice :notti:

i really like the mosaic strip lor, very unique!!

photos kinda small though, i cant see too clearly, i got 'lao hua' la, next time can take bigger?? :good:

i just told my hubby to go share my son's wardrobe so i have my whole 10ft wardrobe to myself!! haha and he got pissed with me.. :P

u planning to cook often?? coz i think if u not cooking, bottom cabinets enough le.. :)

i really like the mosaic strip lor, very unique!!

photos kinda small though, i cant see too clearly, i got 'lao hua' la, next time can take bigger?? ;)

i just told my hubby to go share my son's wardrobe so i have my whole 10ft wardrobe to myself!! haha and he got pissed with me.. :P

u planning to cook often?? coz i think if u not cooking, bottom cabinets enough le.. :)

Ok i will ask my hubby take bigger photo.... :)

My hubby already said if not enuff wardrode space, we will buy a extra cabinet. Think i will do the same, ask my hubby put his clothes elsewhere... :):)

Actualli i dunnoe how to cook. onli noe maggi mee... My husband is the one who cook :jawdrop: , but i'm learning... haha so he has to bear with my lousy cooking for a while. 8|8| Think we wun cook often too becuz jus the 2 of us, like very hard to cook.

Ok i will ask my hubby take bigger photo.... :)

My hubby already said if not enuff wardrode space, we will buy a extra cabinet. Think i will do the same, ask my hubby put his clothes elsewhere... :furious:8|

Actualli i dunnoe how to cook. onli noe maggi mee... My husband is the one who cook :notti: , but i'm learning... haha so he has to bear with my lousy cooking for a while. 8|8| Think we wun cook often too becuz jus the 2 of us, like very hard to cook.

haha.. i find cooking for 2 people too ma fan lor.. cook liao still got to wash and mop the kitchen.. more economical to ta bao..

ask u ar, yr store is real store or bomb shetler??

haha.. i find cooking for 2 people too ma fan lor.. cook liao still got to wash and mop the kitchen.. more economical to ta bao..

ask u ar, yr store is real store or bomb shetler??

My store is bmb shelter :notti:

Hi all..more updates..been veri busy recently..got a new member in our family..will show you the pictures soon.... :yamseng: !!

My Living room

P5220083.jpg

P5220084.jpg

My new LG washer..

P5220078.jpg

Balcony Light

P5220085.jpg

Edited by HiroX