Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
EADWELLER

Where do you guys hang you bath towels?

Hi Guys,

i just read an article on how the bathroom can be a hot zone for bacteria and all due to it's damp and humid environment. 

Can I get a quick check on where do you guys hang your bath towel in your flat ? (Assuming one do not have a laundry yard in their flat)

thanks all. 

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I'd always open up the windows for air ventilation. You can always hang your towel on a hanger and hang it onto the window grills.  If your toilet is being shadowed by neighbouring units & smell of damp - I would recommend wiping down the walls after showering or installing a air vent.  Dampness in the toilet may cause black mold. Must be careful. :)

On 2016/2/25 at 11:23 AM, EADWELLER said:

Hi Guys,

i just read an article on how the bathroom can be a hot zone for bacteria and all due to it's damp and humid environment. 

Can I get a quick check on where do you guys hang your bath towel in your flat ? (Assuming one do not have a laundry yard in their flat)

thanks all. 

I always put a towel drying in the sunshine.

I have the same concerns, as my current yard is quite limited in space as we extended the kitchen. I find that as long as its in the sun the odour stays away.

I install several bathroom accessories to hang my towels including hand towel, face towel and bath towel in the bathroom. For the bath towel, I hang it on a towel bar near the shower. Make sure the ventilation in your bathroom so that your towels can dry fast. ☺️

KH005-40 (1).jpg

Edited by Ciel2333