Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

For those considering direct Contractors vs ID, you may want to consider my contractor who has done a great job for me at very good contractor prices.  The designs as shown which I asked a few IDs and they say it cannot be done.  I was a bit hesitant at first, even at the last moment till I saw his other job sites.  Look at the pictures for my house and his other job sites.  Wow! 

large.Kensoart-26.jpglarge.Kensoart-23.jpglarge.Kensoart-19.jpglarge.Kensoart-13.jpglarge.Kensoart-04.jpglarge.Kensoart-05.jpglarge.Kensoart-11.jpglarge.17438778_778665012288983_7784201768107245568_n(1).jpgAFIF-FB-4.JPGAFIF-FB-8.JPGAFIF-FB-14.jpgJACKIE-FB-3.jpgXAVIER-FB-1.JPGJACKIE-FB-10.jpgXAVIER-FB-5.jpgXAVIER-FB-7.jpgXAVIER-FB-8.jpgNANA-FB-10.jpgNANA-FB-13.jpgNANA-FB-3.jpgJK-FB-5.jpgNANA-FB-20.jpgXAVIER-FB-4.jpgXAVIER-FB-2.JPG

JK-FB-1.jpg

VIKE-FB-1.jpg

Edited by Bubee7788

• Like 3

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
On 28/04/2016 at 11:22 PM, Bubee7788 said:

For those considering direct Contractors vs ID, you may want to consider my contractor who has done a great job for me at very good contractor prices.  The designs as shown which I asked a few IDs and they say it cannot be done.  I was a bit hesitant at first, even at the last moment till I saw his other job sites.  Look at the pictures.  Wow! large.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeglarge.image.jpeg 

Hi Bubee7788

Can you please pm me your contractor's contacts? Thanks!!

• Like 1

Hi,

Appreciate if you could share your contractor contacts with me.

Email: sylvia_mei779@hotmail.com

Thanks.

On ‎28‎/‎4‎/‎2016 at 11:22 PM, Bubee7788 said:

For those considering direct Contractors vs ID, you may want to consider my contractor who has done a great job for me at very good contractor prices.  The designs as shown which I asked a few IDs and they say it cannot be done.  I was a bit hesitant at first, even at the last moment till I saw his other job sites.  Look at the pictures.  Wow!

Hi, Could you please share with me your contractor details?

victorlee8687@hotmail.com

Thank you!

Best regards,
Victor