Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
user123

ID turned tortoise pace after signing agreement

Hi,

How long usually does the ID send the 3D drawing after signing the agreement ?

It's been 3 weeks after signing the agreement and 4 weeks to my home key collection and I have not heard a word from my ID unless I whatsapp him but his reply is always the same, that he will send the 3D to me ASAP... these ASAP lasted for 3 weeks and counting on.....

I wonder if I can terminate the service or not.... it really gives me no confidence on him if such a simple matter also can't resolve in time....

Any advise?

thanks

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi user123

You have to see your terms and condition carefully everytime you meet an interior designer. To be honest 3 weeks is too long. I think max tolerence also 2 weeks only.

They CANNOT just take your whole deposit away and that should be a breach to the lemon law. Look at your terms and condition again and share with us again ya :rolleyes:

prob your ID efficiency is low. mine after paid 10% I got my 3D in 1week +- and then a long discussion on amendment & Color choosing another 10 days +  pretty average waiting to me. 3 weeks is really taking own sweet time

cant wait to start my reno soon good luck to everyone : )