Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
doubl3a

Where To Find Strong Sturdy Bookcases

I bough some bookcases from Scantek before. Pretty sturdy compared with those from Ikea. But cannot remember if have similar design as you require. Go down during the next warehouse sale at Sungei Kadut...at the very least you can get some free snacks.

do they have a website?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
expetit_white_bookcase.jpg

Similar design to this?

get from ikea lah. i remember for 2x4 (grid), it was $199. for 4x4 it was $439 or something. so better get two 2x4 then stack together become 4x4.

i have the same 4x4 one in black. got from ikea. not sturdy. but cheap. quite useful. i never see other sturdy/wooden version of same design from other brands.

get from ikea lah. i remember for 2x4 (grid), it was $199. for 4x4 it was $439 or something. so better get two 2x4 then stack together become 4x4.

i have the same 4x4 one in black. got from ikea. not sturdy. but cheap. quite useful. i never see other sturdy/wooden version of same design from other brands.

If i am not wrong, seen something similar at XZQT. But being XZQT, always overpriced and i think it cost a few K. Not very sturdy also.

Its cost $199 for the 4x4 one and and $99 for 2x4 one @ Ikea

http://www.ikea.com.sg/products/category_d...d=0&ctype=1

I had also being looking ard for other option but cannot find similar one

Thanks for the response....and yea I've given up looking...gonna get a black one soon from Ikea

Another joker is Vhive, they copy alot of Ikea designs....their version of the bookcase is $1K :)

Edited by doubl3a

actually another place you can check out is good furn at bt timah s.c.

they sell solid ply teak veneer bookshelves which is not too expensive

might be getting from them

oh yea i paid 199 for the 4x4 one. hehe...sorry for remember wrongly. actually i was trying to get two 2x4 but black color was run out at that moment.

very few furniture shop got bookshelf, only cheap ones from ikea and v.hive. of course there is highend one costs a few k but guess those bookshelves are not for books.

saw some good bookshelves at hotel, restaurant, and library, made of solid wood but not aggressive/fancy design so cost should be moderate. just nice for me but obviously they are custom made by furniture vendor.

nowadays furniture shops only got sofa, bed, mattress...very boring but guess ppl dont have book at home anyway thus no need for bookshelf. no market...hehz.