Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 10/14/2018 at 12:41 AM, Afiq Mohammad said:

Thanks man, i have contacted them in the morning at 84544356 to request for a quote. Price is reasonable and if i remember correctly, 1 of my colleague use rhs movers before and their service is good. Have already confirm with them for my house moving next week. I had browse through sgcheapmovers.com and their FB page, review seems very good. Hopeful my move goes smoothly unlike last year. I engage movers through carousel and a group of teenage came and shift my house with so many damage. Speechless.

carousel cannot find trustable service provider. I from there engage cleaning service for my moving out cleaning but they never turn up. Call them more than 10 times but nobody pick up  the phone . End up landlord cut 25% of my deposit for the cleaning. 

On 10/21/2018 at 1:28 AM, joannakhoo90 said:

Rhs Movers is good . Can try them out . Price is reasonable too !

yes ! I agree with you. Just shifted my house with them yesterday and they are very professional and friendly.

And here i am as promise to give them a good review. 

Very highly recommended!

Sir Move is providing wide range of affordable Singapore Movers Services, Moving to USA from Singapore, moving quotes and Relocation Services Singapore. Our Services are Hassle Free Shifting, Get Instant Response, 100% Trusted Service, Lowest market prices· we are the best Domestic & International Movers in Singapore with reliability and quality. Read More: https://www.sirmove.com/

sirmove-logo.png

Edited by Best Moving

On 10/14/2018 at 12:41 AM, Afiq Mohammad said:

Thanks man, i have contacted them in the morning at 84544356 to request for a quote. Price is reasonable and if i remember correctly, 1 of my colleague use rhs movers before and their service is good. Have already confirm with them for my house moving next week. I had browse through sgcheapmovers.com and their FB page, review seems very good. Hopeful my move goes smoothly unlike last year. I engage movers through carousel and a group of teenage came and shift my house with so many damage. Speechless.

After my house reno, I contact rhs movers to move my stuff back again but they were fully book. 

Then I found another mover on Facebook call movexpress mover or movexpress Pte Ltd. 

They will also good with handling all my stuff. All the guys is super friendly. Paid about $600 for my move. But the only problem is their hotline only operate from morning till evening. Need to get a quote from their site first at Https://www.movexpress.sg . 

I just had a negative experience with Cube Movers SG. Perhaps I am also partly to blame for trying to source for the cheapest movers company, and that it was just my second time moving house. I was drawn by their $288 per 15ft truck load promotion, and subsequent half truck load at $180.

Initially I was quite impressed because the person known as Marcus (I think he is the boss) was able to give me a quote based on the pictures of the big items (and also the dimensions) which I whatsapp over, compared to some others who came over to do a physical assessment. So I was told I would likely need 1.5x 15ft truckload. There was also free loan of 40 carton boxes on a $100 security deposit. Thus after comparing with several other movers, I engaged them thinking that it would be the most economical. He even sent me some pictures of how they would wrap up the items to be moved to ensure they are well-protected.

As the move date got nearer, I added several more medium-sized items such as pedestals, Ikea bookshelves.. Knowing that there was a high chance I would overshoot 1.5 truckloads, I informed Marcus I would very possibly need 2 truckloads instead. He told me he had taken note of that and not to worry. The second truckload would be $288 as well.

On the actual day morning, movers were late for slightly over 1hr. I was told that they had some problem with the previous day's job such that they could not make available the truck on time. Things went downhill from there:

1) I was not briefed beforehand that they would just use 1 truck for my moving such that they will go to and fro a few times depending on how many truckloads I need. Thus I did not prepare my family members beforehand to make sure the movers can have easy access to my old and new places. I had thought that I alone would suffice for the moving such that my wife would not need to purposely take leave to be around. Afterall, we pay money for the convenience of having professional movers. I don't think it make sense to have the whole family taking leave away from work. Luckily I had the luxury to activate my parents for help in my case. Plus I drive, so I can go to-and-fro as well in the worst case scenario.

2) When they loaded the second trip, they realised my king-sized mattress could not fit in. They said they would need to charge me $80 for the last (third trip) for that. I understand that $80 is probably cheaper than the market rate. But I was not very happy because this was as good as saying Marcus did not quote me accurately in the first place which resulted in me engaging Cube Movers SG over other professional movers.  I called up Marcus for an explanation. That was when he became quite defensive and unapologetic, saying that an estimation error of 0.5 truckload is acceptable. And that charging me $80 for the last load was loss-making for him because he had to delay his next condo moving job in the afternoon. Well, so now because of his quoting error, I ended up paying more. Plus because he (a) released the truck late to my place, and (b) did not tell me that they would be using 1 truck to and fro for the job, I kind of ended up being blamed for them delaying their condo job.

3) I was pretty much left with no choice but to accept the third and last trip. The only silver lining was I got Marcus to allow me to add in 3 more carton-sized items for this last load without further charges. But because they were running late for their afternoon job, they told me that they would simply unload everything for the second trip, and make the last trip sometime after 6-7pm. Thereafter, they would help me install back everything. I released them of course. Which also meant that my house moving was only completed after 8pm, and I pretty much did a lot of the furniture shifting and those installation works which we could do ourselves while waiting for them since I did not want to end everything even later.

4) There was a team of 4 movers including the driver. One of them, which I believe was the supervisor was not very professional especially after the disagreement about the third trip. Although not very sure who of what he was referring to, I heard him complaining loudly to the other crew while they were unloading the second trip. I made the inference because his attitude only changed after I questioned them about the third trip. The other crew were just quietly doing their work and quite professional fortunately.

5) As I began to unpack my stuff the second day, I was very disappointed to find out that one of the corners of my king size mattress (together with the bedsheet) was torn. I sent the screenshots over to Marcus even though I do not expect they would offer any form of compensation. Well I did get an apology and promise that they would feedback to the management for improvements. Standard response I guess.

This is definitely the first and last time I would engage Cube Movers SG.

DO NOT EVER USE WeCan Movers SERVICE!!!

First, they are never on time based on the time they said. I waited more than an hour and there was no update from them.

Secondly, they do not protect your items at all! A mover should take simple precaution measures. I requested a simple moving of a few furniture, and they manage to crack the screen of 1 TV and severely dented 1 washing machine. Somehow, they can instantly "replace" me with another washing machine which was so rusted on the edges (which eventually the mover decided to dump it downstairs at void deck anyway!)

Thirdly, the mover is very rude and give excuses that moving always "has accident", and he did not want to claim responsibility for the cracked TV!

Finally, the mover acted like a gangster and I threatened to call the police. I called the person in charge and they refused to refund and say will only replace with OTHER 2nd hand products which look brand new. I told him that is not the point as I have my personal hygiene for washing machine. He turned around and insulted me that my TV and washing machine are not new also. I refuted and said that you should not have damaged them in the first place!

Very frustrated and angry experience!

Please do not save money to use them and end up spending more money to replace your broken or spoilt products!

cracked TV.jpeg

dented washing machine.jpeg