Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Sir Move is providing wide range of affordable Singapore Movers Services, Moving to USA from Singapore, moving quotes and Relocation Services Singapore. Our Services are Hassle Free Shifting, Get Instant Response, 100% Trusted Service, Lowest market prices· we are the best Domestic & International Movers in Singapore with reliability and quality. Read More: https://www.sirmove.com/

sirmove-logo.png

Edited by Best Moving

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 10/21/2018 at 1:28 AM, joannakhoo90 said:

Rhs Movers is good . Can try them out . Price is reasonable too !

yes ! I agree with you. Just shifted my house with them yesterday and they are very professional and friendly.

And here i am as promise to give them a good review. 

Very highly recommended!

On 10/14/2018 at 12:41 AM, Afiq Mohammad said:

Thanks man, i have contacted them in the morning at 84544356 to request for a quote. Price is reasonable and if i remember correctly, 1 of my colleague use rhs movers before and their service is good. Have already confirm with them for my house moving next week. I had browse through sgcheapmovers.com and their FB page, review seems very good. Hopeful my move goes smoothly unlike last year. I engage movers through carousel and a group of teenage came and shift my house with so many damage. Speechless.

carousel cannot find trustable service provider. I from there engage cleaning service for my moving out cleaning but they never turn up. Call them more than 10 times but nobody pick up  the phone . End up landlord cut 25% of my deposit for the cleaning. 

11 hours ago, Benny Trio said:

Well i guess some movers take advantage and some have no choice with sg economy situation not really good with everything goes up from raw material cost. RHS quote is around $350 for most and i think their quote is quite reasonable. 

I think rhs movers have changed their website recently, guys. Not able to contact them thru the old website. I somehow found their link to a new site here www.sgcheapmovers.com

Thanks man, i have contacted them in the morning at 84544356 to request for a quote. Price is reasonable and if i remember correctly, 1 of my colleague use rhs movers before and their service is good. Have already confirm with them for my house moving next week. I had browse through sgcheapmovers.com and their FB page, review seems very good. Hopeful my move goes smoothly unlike last year. I engage movers through carousel and a group of teenage came and shift my house with so many damage. Speechless.

• Like 1

Well i guess some movers take advantage and some have no choice with sg economy situation not really good with everything goes up from raw material cost. RHS quote is around $350 for most and i think their quote is quite reasonable. 

I think rhs movers have changed their website recently, guys. Not able to contact them thru the old website. I somehow found their link to a new site here www.sgcheapmovers.com

• Like 1

On 9/17/2018 at 11:45 PM, joannakhoo90 said:

Hi all, anyone heard of Rhs movers ? just contact them a few days ago for quotation and their price is quite reasonable. 

Their website is www.sgcheapmovers-rhs.com. look through their Facebook review seem quite good.

I am so worried about getting a bad movers after reading so much bad review of others movers.

Any advise will be greatly appreciated. 

Just finish moving my house yesterday. A good review for rhs movers. 

Service is good and i paid total of $540 for 3 lorry. Nothing more to ask for.

Theirs website is www.sgcheapmovers-rhs.com

if anybody need cheap and simple move can contact them.

They charge by per lorry. They come in wrap up all my stuff on their roller and straight load up their lorry. Super fast and straight forward.

18 hours ago, joannakhoo90 said:

Hi all, anyone heard of Rhs movers ? just contact them a few days ago for quotation and their price is quite reasonable. 

Their website is www.sgcheapmovers-rhs.com. look through their Facebook review seem quite good.

I am so worried about getting a bad movers after reading so much bad review of others movers.

hi joanna. i have use rhs movers service last month for moving my father house from boon keng to punggol. they are good and polite. i paid about $380 for their moving service. they come with 2 trucks and about 4man. i contact them using their contact form in www.sgcheapmover-rhs.com then a lady contact me after awhile. i can say they are good and reasonable price

Edited by joannakhoo90

i also got alot of bad encounter with movers, especially with a movers call mi movers ( moveit movers ), operate by 2 young guy david ong or kj.

They got many number all link to them. i just list it down to share and beware. 91222631 , 96950331 , 84204509 etc. They advertise in carousel with quite a number of post. Their facebook is call mi transport. Just to share my bad encounter with them. Avoid at all cost. 

Edited by Ben Lim

Hi all, just want to bring up this thread so more people can see it. It seem that many users have pleasant/unpleasant experiences with different or the same movers. 

This site allows you to compare movers in Singapore as well as rate the movers. If you have had unpleasant experience, you can post it there. Some of the movers already have ratings and reviews, so in case you are hiring you can compare a few of them first.

Directory of local moving companies: https://sghomeneeds.com/professionals/moving-storage/local-movers-transport

Directory of international moving companies: https://sghomeneeds.com/professionals/moving-storage/international-movers-transport

My advice is before engaging any movers, please at least compare 2-3 quotations. Some charge by per hour basis, others charge by per trip or by the size of lorry. Hourly means they are able to do things slowly (and you paying more), so be careful of these little tricks.

Should you need additional help you can check out the website's blog for more advice on hiring movers. 

Hope these information helps!

• Like 1