Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
On 10/14/2018 at 12:41 AM, Afiq Mohammad said:

Thanks man, i have contacted them in the morning at 84544356 to request for a quote. Price is reasonable and if i remember correctly, 1 of my colleague use rhs movers before and their service is good. Have already confirm with them for my house moving next week. I had browse through sgcheapmovers.com and their FB page, review seems very good. Hopeful my move goes smoothly unlike last year. I engage movers through carousel and a group of teenage came and shift my house with so many damage. Speechless.

carousel cannot find trustable service provider. I from there engage cleaning service for my moving out cleaning but they never turn up. Call them more than 10 times but nobody pick up  the phone . End up landlord cut 25% of my deposit for the cleaning. 

On 10/21/2018 at 1:28 AM, joannakhoo90 said:

Rhs Movers is good . Can try them out . Price is reasonable too !

yes ! I agree with you. Just shifted my house with them yesterday and they are very professional and friendly.

And here i am as promise to give them a good review. 

Very highly recommended!

Sir Move is providing wide range of affordable Singapore Movers Services, Moving to USA from Singapore, moving quotes and Relocation Services Singapore. Our Services are Hassle Free Shifting, Get Instant Response, 100% Trusted Service, Lowest market prices· we are the best Domestic & International Movers in Singapore with reliability and quality. Read More: https://www.sirmove.com/

sirmove-logo.png

Edited by Best Moving

On 10/14/2018 at 12:41 AM, Afiq Mohammad said:

Thanks man, i have contacted them in the morning at 84544356 to request for a quote. Price is reasonable and if i remember correctly, 1 of my colleague use rhs movers before and their service is good. Have already confirm with them for my house moving next week. I had browse through sgcheapmovers.com and their FB page, review seems very good. Hopeful my move goes smoothly unlike last year. I engage movers through carousel and a group of teenage came and shift my house with so many damage. Speechless.

After my house reno, I contact rhs movers to move my stuff back again but they were fully book. 

Then I found another mover on Facebook call movexpress mover or movexpress Pte Ltd. 

They will also good with handling all my stuff. All the guys is super friendly. Paid about $600 for my move. But the only problem is their hotline only operate from morning till evening. Need to get a quote from their site first at Https://www.movexpress.sg . 

I found Angel Movers Singapore and have already engaged them for Sept moving house. The have hundred if 5 stars reviews. Anyone heard of them?

DO NOT EVER USE WeCan Movers SERVICE!!!

First, they are never on time based on the time they said. I waited more than an hour and there was no update from them.

Secondly, they do not protect your items at all! A mover should take simple precaution measures. I requested a simple moving of a few furniture, and they manage to crack the screen of 1 TV and severely dented 1 washing machine. Somehow, they can instantly "replace" me with another washing machine which was so rusted on the edges (which eventually the mover decided to dump it downstairs at void deck anyway!)

Thirdly, the mover is very rude and give excuses that moving always "has accident", and he did not want to claim responsibility for the cracked TV!

Finally, the mover acted like a gangster and I threatened to call the police. I called the person in charge and they refused to refund and say will only replace with OTHER 2nd hand products which look brand new. I told him that is not the point as I have my personal hygiene for washing machine. He turned around and insulted me that my TV and washing machine are not new also. I refuted and said that you should not have damaged them in the first place!

Very frustrated and angry experience!

Please do not save money to use them and end up spending more money to replace your broken or spoilt products!

cracked TV.jpeg

dented washing machine.jpeg

I engage Cube Movers service on 5th Nov 2020 to move all my items to their warehouse as my house was going through renovation. I send a reminder to their boss Marcus on 2nd Nov to remind him of the appointment on 5th Nov. However, on the 5th Nov, theirs staff did not turn up until I start messaging Marcus. He told me later that he had forgotten to update his schedule for my move claiming that I change my appointment 3 times, and his staff come only after 1 hours.

On 28th Dec 2020, I informed Marcus that I need all my items back on 13th Jan 2021. He then quoted me the very next day. When I ask for any possible discount, his behavior like a gangster\hooligan and just brush me off with a statement, “You need to pay me first, if I don’t receive the money, I will not release your items.”

On 13th Jan 2021, our appointment was supposed to be at 2pm but no one turn up. I start messaging Marcus and he reply he will check. Not only did he not come back with a time that my items can be delivered. When I keep calling him, he started to shout at me, and verbal abuse me. He even threatens not to deliver my items. Finally, my items arrived at 6pm and all items were delivered only at close to 9pm at night.

As I was unpacking, I found out my foldable table, sofa, wooden container and fan were damaged, and he had refused to make any compensation.

Cube Mover 4.jpg

Cube Mover 3.jpg

Cube Mover 2.jpg

Cuber Mover 1.jpg