Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

If already got Clemanti hub, then I dun think will have another Commonwealth hub. Too close liao, somemore got Tiong Bahru Plaza also.

our closest 'hub' will be at Vista Xchange @ Bouna Vista MRT - according to the OneNorth masterplan...it should be completed by 2010.

imho, it's unlikely that interchange will take the up the whole area opposite the mrt.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
If already got Clemanti hub, then I dun think will have another Commonwealth hub. Too close liao, somemore got Tiong Bahru Plaza also.

AMK, TPY and Bishan are near to each other but each has got its own hub and bustling with activities. Currently staying at Serangoon and always frequent these 3 places. So dun think Clementi and Tiong bahru is too near Commonwealth, I think each has its population mass to sustain a hub.

But agree that the new hub at OneNorth may be a bit close...

AMK, TPY and Bishan are near to each other but each has got its own hub and bustling with activities. Currently staying at Serangoon and always frequent these 3 places. So dun think Clementi and Tiong bahru is too near Commonwealth, I think each has its population mass to sustain a hub.

Wah, just came back from vacation and I missed all the fun here... :notti:

Please include me in the next meetup :)

If there is a bus interchange, our house's value will sure shoot up :)

zirhk: nice pic and vid

Wah, just came back from vacation and I missed all the fun here... :D

Please include me in the next meetup :notti:

If there is a bus interchange, our house's value will sure shoot up :)

zirhk: nice pic and vid

hello hello

they might built flats too. maybe condo... heard they tearing down my current old flats and building condos. die liao :)

I just hope that they will build a nice nice bus interchange, so surely won't be very high mah, then won't block my view!! :furious:

And ya, margaret drive will be the extension for dawson place, that five 'green' blocks with solar panels and all. Do you know how tall it will be?

Why don't you start a new thread? In this thread only Tanglin Halt people will see, if none of us using the firm, your question will be lost liao...

hi zirhk3355

im having problem logging onto your blog where i am currently. i want to take a look at all the pixs u have posted especially the view from your apartment. can u post its over at yahoo or flickr for all to view.

im over at holland drive i have just selected a 4 room in dec 06 and will not be moving in till 2010/11 but i can feel the excitment of renovating and moving to a new home.

btw during our selection exercise we are also given blk 89 to choose. for those who have selected blk 89 its only 3 month and they can move to a new place.

!!

Ya I also think the Ghim Moh bus interchange (or terminal) can't be occupying the whole area.

Agreeing, a condo seemed to be more likely than any shopping centres, given the OneNorth nearby... :furious:

hi zirhk3355

im having problem logging onto your blog where i am currently. i want to take a look at all the pixs u have posted especially the view from your apartment. can u post its over at yahoo or flickr for all to view.

im over at holland drive i have just selected a 4 room in dec 06 and will not be moving in till 2010/11 but i can feel the excitment of renovating and moving to a new home.

btw during our selection exercise we are also given blk 89 to choose. for those who have selected blk 89 its only 3 month and they can move to a new place.

!!

I duno how to use yahoo or flickr leh...? Why you can't see ah? What's the error message?

BTW, you mean you had selected a unit at Holland drive? Are there SERS replacement flats at holland too?

Ya I also think the Ghim Moh bus interchange (or terminal) can't be occupying the whole area.

Agreeing, a condo seemed to be more likely than any shopping centres, given the OneNorth nearby... :furious:

I duno how to use yahoo or flickr leh...? Why you can't see ah? What's the error message?

BTW, you mean you had selected a unit at Holland drive? Are there SERS replacement flats at holland too?

this the message:

Connection closed by remote server

You tried to access the address http://khrizangel.blogspot.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

if u have a yahoo email just go to www.yahoo.com.sg - myphoto and upload yr pixs there. for www.flickr.com open a free account and upload yr pixs but there is a limit for each month.

oh yes, replacement site is opp bouna vista swimming pool where the 2 pts blk is. our SERS is just after yours at tanglin halt.

the city view should be quite the same as yours that. that why very eager to take a look at your pixs i think the night view should be better than day. personally i think the day view is very scattered with tall building here and that.

!!

they might built flats too. maybe condo... heard they tearing down my current old flats and building condos. die liao !!

yup.. our current flats will probably be demolished for newer public housing (aka sers again).. however, it's highly unlikely to be condos as our area is still zoned for public housing by URA. the consolation? the old flats' plot ratio is only 2.8... :notti:

the field + school opposite the mrt is the likely candidate for condos as it's zoned as residential housing (i vaguely recall that it's not zoned as public housing). With a plot ratio of 4.0 (same as to our new flats), i think we'll probably see a 35-storey (or higher) private development... juz dunno when. :D

..plot ratios are based on ura masterplan 2003..

Edited by prata

this the message:

Connection closed by remote server

You tried to access the address http://khrizangel.blogspot.com/, which is currently unavailable. Please make sure that the Web address (URL) is correctly spelled and punctuated, then try reloading the page.

if u have a yahoo email just go to www.yahoo.com.sg - myphoto and upload yr pixs there. for www.flickr.com open a free account and upload yr pixs but there is a limit for each month.

oh yes, replacement site is opp bouna vista swimming pool where the 2 pts blk is. our SERS is just after yours at tanglin halt.

the city view should be quite the same as yours that. that why very eager to take a look at your pixs i think the night view should be better than day. personally i think the day view is very scattered with tall building here and that.

!!

Strange leh, I kept accessing it but no problems leh!

Anyway I do not have any external views for my flat, except for the video. All the pics are internal and the facade of the 3 blocks only...

The video is here:

(You have to be abit patient with the video, as I only filmed the view towards the end of the video...Hehe...)

yup.. our current flats will probably be demolished for newer public housing (aka sers again).. however, it's highly unlikely to be condos as our area is still zoned for public housing by URA. the consolation? the old flats' plot ratio is only 2.8... :D

the field + school opposite the mrt is the likely candidate for condos as it's zoned as residential housing (i vaguely recall that it's not zoned as public housing). With a plot ratio of 4.0 (same as to our new flats), i think we'll probably see a 35-storey (or higher) private development... juz dunno when. :P

..plot ratios are based on ura masterplan 2003..

Woah, that's bad news leh! :thumbs up:

Let's hope they change the masterplan...? :notti:

Woah, that's bad news leh! :D

Let's hope they change the masterplan...? !!

no worries lah... i dun think it's a bad thing... your view may not be blocked, it may even be enhanced!! (if the private developer (or rather the architect) did a good job

the current masterplan is valid for 10years... i.e. next mp is 2013. So things may change... esp. after they are done with the IR stuffs.. :notti:

Edited by prata

aint entirely a bad thing for private development near us....i feel tat would bring up our value if we want to sell in 5 years time

aint entirely a bad thing for private development near us....i feel tat would bring up our value if we want to sell in 5 years time

yo...desmond... bk here...:lol: did u go check out the luxury living exhibition @ expo?

OH! so u r BK

hahaha

no leh, din check it out cuz tat day after seeing my ID already very tired liao

was thinkin of doin a walk in wardrobe...so far my quote is 27 k without air con and electrician

OH! so u r BK

hahaha

no leh, din check it out cuz tat day after seeing my ID already very tired liao

was thinkin of doin a walk in wardrobe...so far my quote is 27 k without air con and electrician

hmm... the space for our MBR is pretty small...can do WIW, but space will be small. imho, better hack walls in order to have a decent WIW + space to move-around.