Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

hi joe and chris for the invites to ur place

good opportunity for us to know our neighbours ^^

btw chris, i got another id/contractor tat i m also considerin, dunno if u wanna try too

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
btw chris, i got another id/contractor tat i m also considerin, dunno if u wanna try too

Yup, that will be great! !!

After yesterday, I realised that I had been slacking and didn't do my search for IDs properly, so till now I also duno what need to be done and whatnots, and the rates for each type of works to be done.

Maybe I was too dependent on that designer friend of mine to help me...now I am quite uncertain about him...

Its only the beginning - next time make sure you come, ya? :good:

So when will you get your keys?

hmm... still no news... probably end Apr ba...:P

Yup, that will be great! :P

After yesterday, I realised that I had been slacking and didn't do my search for IDs properly, so till now I also duno what need to be done and whatnots, and the rates for each type of works to be done.

Maybe I was too dependent on that designer friend of mine to help me...now I am quite uncertain about him...

best dont ask friends to do reno cos might have lots of troubles.... i got another ID to do the design and 1 of my friend bro is just helping me with the coordniation works. i use all my own contacts so he just plan everything for me.

do remember that all the contractors listen only to the pay master. so you know what to do liao. :good:

Thanks for the invitation guys. Ya, noticed sakae_sushi's contractor marked a lot of crosses and wrote a lot of things on the walls, seems like quite an extensive transformation. Hope to see some pics of work in progress.

hello. hehe i hack whatever that can be hack loh. WIP i dunno if gt time to take cos daytime i working.... but will try ... my contractor say i siow to hack everything but the design i wan the current layout cannot be use... so need to hack loh.

my reno will only be complete in 2.5 mths time. so pop by den guys :P

hmm... still no news... probably end Apr ba...:good:

tink most likely early may cos 91 not ready leh. bangala sleeping on the job and busy holding hands not yet finish painting....

ya. a few of the uncles and aunties here scream "tamade". they tot got 30k FOC $$$ from govt for reno. turned out that its to be deducted from the compensation value... not FOC...

anyone encounter the same problem? singapore got no free lunch 1 lah :P

tink most likely early may cos 91 not ready leh. bangala sleeping on the job and busy holding hands not yet finish painting....

ya. a few of the uncles and aunties here scream "tamade". they tot got 30k FOC $$$ from govt for reno. turned out that its to be deducted from the compensation value... not FOC...

anyone encounter the same problem? singapore got no free lunch 1 lah :P

Our prata bro is taking Blk 89 also, not Blk 91. There was some problems with the loan hence the delay lor...

It was clearly mentioned that the $30k is from the compensation amount mah, if you have surplus after paying off your loan and cpf. Eg if your compensation is $120k, outstanding loan $30k and cpf contributing to paying off the loan is only $50k, then you have $40k in surplus. Hence, you can take $30k in cash and $10k will offset your new flat's price.

Actually not very fair also right, should be given $40k cash in total, since it is in surplus. But govt can never lose out to us citizens mah, what to do... :good:

Our prata bro is taking Blk 89 also, not Blk 91. There was some problems with the loan hence the delay lor...

oh prata u olso 89 member hehe. which level u in?

It was clearly mentioned that the $30k is from the compensation amount mah, if you have surplus after paying off your loan and cpf. Eg if your compensation is $120k, outstanding loan $30k and cpf contributing to paying off the loan is only $50k, then you have $40k in surplus. Hence, you can take $30k in cash and $10k will offset your new flat's price.

Actually not very fair also right, should be given $40k cash in total, since it is in surplus. But govt can never lose out to us citizens mah, what to do... :P

.... me got nothing at all. some stupiod FOS rules says tat my previous owner enjoy the benefits liao so i cannot enjoy liao... nt even an upgrade to 5 room leh.

.... me got nothing at all. some stupiod FOS rules says tat my previous owner enjoy the benefits liao so i cannot enjoy liao... nt even an upgrade to 5 room leh.

Ghim Moh Bus Interchange moving over to the opposite field of C'wealth MRT...

Wow, is that right?? Where did you get that info...?

If its really true then great lor, but the last time I saw that big area is slated for 'future high-rise development'.

Wow, is that right?? Where did you get that info...?

If its really true then great lor, but the last time I saw that big area is slated for 'future high-rise development'.

wa really ar. maybe they wanna do something like the coming clementi hub... but dont think be in the next 5 yrs lah.

the next happening place will be the margaret drive area. the NTUC will be moving to our side and accroding to news report, they be builing "green" estate with underground carpark. so zirhk, pple cannot say HDB got no underground carpark already :dancingqueen:

Anyone here has approached Decormark ID in IMM for quotation? Any comments about their workmanship from your friends who might have used them?

wa really ar. maybe they wanna do something like the coming clementi hub... but dont think be in the next 5 yrs lah.

the next happening place will be the margaret drive area. the NTUC will be moving to our side and accroding to news report, they be builing "green" estate with underground carpark. so zirhk, pple cannot say HDB got no underground carpark already :bangwall:

If already got Clemanti hub, then I dun think will have another Commonwealth hub. Too close liao, somemore got Tiong Bahru Plaza also.

I just hope that they will build a nice nice bus interchange, so surely won't be very high mah, then won't block my view!! zz

And ya, margaret drive will be the extension for dawson place, that five 'green' blocks with solar panels and all. Do you know how tall it will be?

Anyone here has approached Decormark ID in IMM for quotation? Any comments about their workmanship from your friends who might have used them?

Why don't you start a new thread? In this thread only Tanglin Halt people will see, if none of us using the firm, your question will be lost liao...

Ghim Moh no bus interchange leh. More like a bus terminal with a bus stop where service 100 stop for the bus driver to punch card and turn around.

But anyway, would be good to have an interchange if it turns out to be true. Any place with a bus interchange will be a hub of activities, which can only be good for us in future.