Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Can I come?? wat time will u be there till?

hey guys.

those tat one to visit my place sms me - 9 0 0 8 6 0 0 2. let me know your name olso.... i be there 11 till bout 1230pm. but inside is empty one..... yet to start reno.

mine is block 89 #31-346 (4 room). so you can roughly see the layout. **** small sia....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
lai lah. me be over there bout 11+ on fri with my contractor. come and kapo loh. mine need to start liao otherwise no time.

:jawdrop::jawdrop::jawdrop: scary so fierce.... wats yr unit no? mine 4 room 1 leh. 89 #31-346. mai come and hang pig head hor. :dancingqueen:

hello! I am having same unit as Desmond, level 35.

fri 11 am? can i come kapo kapo too :sport-smiley-004: ? I have not found any contractor (not thinking of ID) maybe can recommend abit from your contractor?

Desmond, you going too? then can meetup and share some idea since we having same unit?

hey guys.

those tat one to visit my place sms me - 9 0 0 8 6 0 0 2. let me know your name olso.... i be there 11 till bout 1230pm. but inside is empty one..... yet to start reno.

mine is block 89 #31-346 (4 room). so you can roughly see the layout. **** small sia....

Joe, you very fierce hor... even post phone number!

yalor... all our units have something in common... small.

:sport-smiley-004:

hello! I am having same unit as Desmond, level 35.

fri 11 am? can i come kapo kapo too :sport-smiley-004: ? I have not found any contractor (not thinking of ID) maybe can recommend abit from your contractor?

Desmond, you going too? then can meetup and share some idea since we having same unit?

hmmm

tomorrow morning i've got something on....maybe if can finish early, i will go....

i haven got an id yet but currently discussing with a few firms.

sigh, its so hard to decide

anyway my mobile is 98334100...feel free to call me.....my gf live pretty nearby so i normally drop by quite often ahaha

ai ya now still not renovated so can be "fierce" lor. its okie. renovate liao cannot be "fierce" liao. hehe so fri 11+ me be there le.

anyone know what fast food will there be? NTUC fried chicken: :sport-smiley-004: hehe

hey guys.

Will join u guys if can make it, got some work to do tmrw morning.

Sheng Siong better than NTUC, Sheng Siong is cheaper...

Just to say hi to all those who came for the short meetup today!

1. sakae_sushi & family

2. vineyard & wife

3. Desmond & wife

4. TYM & wife

5. Last but not least, myself, of course! !!

I had also updated my blog with the photos (actually we should have taken a pic of ourselves hor!) - do take a look for those who are keen...

Oh i miss the gathering today.......... hope tt i ll be able to join all of you the next time. !!

Anyone visiting the site again tomorrow?

zirhk3355, nice pics in your blog 8|

hi guys

steady great job hor. managed to gather within such a short time. **** sien. reno is killing me. so much things to do....

hopefully will start work next thurs le. waited for so long already.

hi, it was a pleasure meeting u all.....

btw, anyone of u guys want air con contractor contacts? my mum is in electrical engineering line and apparently she has this air con guy who provides good after sales service and cheap air con prices. If u need, please sms me @ 98334100....

i will be lettin him do my place since my mum insists he is the best .... haha =P

1. sakae_sushi & family

2. vineyard & wife

3. Desmond & wife

4. TYM & wife

5. Last but not least, myself, of course! :)

I had also updated my blog with the photos (actually we should have taken a pic of ourselves hor!) - do take a look for those who are keen...

Hi! Is your flat the 5 room one? Looks very big with all the windows in the hall. sweeet...

1. sakae_sushi & family

2. vineyard & wife

3. Desmond & wife

4. TYM & wife

5. Last but not least, myself, of course! !!

Hiya.. got problem with my internet at home since i downgraded from singnet 3.5M to 1.5M... finally can log-on now..

Thanks zirhk and sakae_sushi for letting us having this opportunity to meetup. oh.. did i mention both of them have a view to kill! :sport-smiley-004: .. and seems like sakae is going to do quite an extensive reno with lots of hacking leh !! . can't wait to see sakae finsih his reno, should be great..

Hi! Is your flat the 5 room one? Looks very big with all the windows in the hall. sweeet...

Yeah, mine's a 5-rm.

Like I was telling the guys, the big hall is like the only big thing around - everything else is small, small small... :)

:(

hi, it was a pleasure meeting u all.....

btw, anyone of u guys want air con contractor contacts? my mum is in electrical engineering line and apparently she has this air con guy who provides good after sales service and cheap air con prices. If u need, please sms me @ 98334100....

i will be lettin him do my place since my mum insists he is the best .... haha =P

Hey, great to see you again today! :P

I will be visiting lawrence to look-see tomorrow... :)

Hiya.. got problem with my internet at home since i downgraded from singnet 3.5M to 1.5M... finally can log-on now..

Thanks zirhk and sakae_sushi for letting us having this opportunity to meetup. oh.. did i mention both of them have a view to kill! :P .. and seems like sakae is going to do quite an extensive reno with lots of hacking leh :( . can't wait to see sakae finsih his reno, should be great..

Thanks for the invitation guys. Ya, noticed sakae_sushi's contractor marked a lot of crosses and wrote a lot of things on the walls, seems like quite an extensive transformation. Hope to see some pics of work in progress.