Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
do u know u only need to produce the cert by Jul 2008 next year which is the Proj completion date.

I asked the Officer when I went to sign the Lease. He told me, though collect the keys earlier, the latest date to submit the ROM Cert is Target Delivery Date or 3 Months after Collection of Keys, which ever is Later.

target delivery date similiar to the project completion date which is jul 2008 .... so even if we get the keys early, we only need to show cert later as it states target delivery date or collection of keys whichever is later

Woah, better be careful there; sometimes the verbal words of the officer is bo pa kay one. Better get him to write in black and white.

I would think that it should be target delivery date or 3 months after collections of keys, whichever is EARLIER.

Aiya, but this should be the least of you guys' worries lah. We all know that the dates can be extended if you have "valid" reasons mah. Maybe we can start another thread to share with each other on all available "valid" reasons that we can use...

Woah, better be careful there; sometimes the verbal words of the officer is bo pa kay one. Better get him to write in black and white.

I would think that it should be target delivery date or 3 months after collections of keys, whichever is EARLIER.

Aiya, but this should be the least of you guys' worries lah. We all know that the dates can be extended if you have "valid" reasons mah. Maybe we can start another thread to share with each other on all available "valid" reasons that we can use...

Ya, verbal reply no count one, better get black and white.

hey guys

latest news is block 90 fence is down. so i suppose got people start taking keys le. :)

Tks for the update!

hey guys

latest news is block 90 fence is down. so i suppose got people start taking keys le. :)

Hey, who want to join me to go up to rooftop and see the view before the door is being locked again?? :bangwall:

Hey, who want to join me to go up to rooftop and see the view before the door is being locked again?? :)

View from 40th floor very high liao, no need go 41st floor... :bangwall:

View from 40th floor very high liao, no need go 41st floor... :dunno:

Unless u can find a owner who willing to let u into their unit to view.

From what I saw in my Blk 89, u can't see much from the corridors...

hey guys

Hi all, went to Tanglin Halt this morning, apparently the fence around Blk 90 and 91 is still up. Wanted to go in to Blk 90 to have a look but was stopped.

Hi all, went to Tanglin Halt this morning, apparently the fence around Blk 90 and 91 is still up. Wanted to go in to Blk 90 to have a look but was stopped.

Yup, I was there just now at 7pm too, the fencing is still up... :bleah: