Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
In sept, there could still be renovation and ppl moving in during the period? Im excited about collecting the keys too.

Those in Blk 89, anyone mind to show me their 5 room flat? I yet to see one.. Wonder how the space is like..

Hi, there are some pics and a video on my blog below, maybe u can take a look lor. Next time when we meet up again, come join us! :dancingqueen:

Hi, there are some pics and a video on my blog below, maybe u can take a look lor. Next time when we meet up again, come join us! :dancingqueen:

hey dude. u start your reno liao?

yea prob still have ppl moving in etc etc but if my place is ready by end sep, should be fine to hold the rom there tho

Can consider the Multi-Purpose room on top of the MSCP.

naw, its either in my place or at another venue but prob at my place then hold a house warming after....most prob dinner timing

hey dude. u start your reno liao?

Not yet, but should be in the next two weeks' time.

What about you? Almost done? When can go your place to look see again? Hehe... :notti:

how come it seems to be taking quite a bit of time?

u started work quite early rite?

wah lao! tis is taking so long.... i oso dunno change my mind on the reno concepts n ideas like a dozen times already n the unit is still not ready. Think i am really getting impatient n my ID is fainting as both me n my wife change ideas like changing clothes.

Latest info on the fencing: Went there at about 2pm and its still up.

Anyway, my day was spoilt by a d**n f***ing rude ah beng inside the building service centre. I thought they were doing the cement screeding, so went to ask, but kana barked at for nothing, telling me to go HDB branch office. So I asked them what are they there for, he said to rectify all the defects.

You can bet I am going to check my flat thoroughly now for defects and create h*** for them, hehe...

PS: Joseph, saw u 'walking in the wind' just now, hair flying like that, very stylo leh! Just came down from your flat? :jawdrop:

haha yeah

went bk to confirm some aircon details. haha :jawdrop:

the building service is there to recify any building effects like tiles, pipes etc.

ey, cement screen is really by HDB. it takes about 2 to 3 weeks to do. must Q up loh