Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

Hmm... mayb by the time come year end, with new models coming out and year end sale, prices of those current items may drop more than the 2% GST increment.

:notti:8| wa den house nothing ar...

we got everything from different place.... but really save a lot. :notti: and also TV get from hdb shop cheaper. alexander village good area to hunt. exactly same promo as best but cheaper by like 300 bucks :dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hmm... mayb by the time come year end, with new models coming out and year end sale, prices of those current items may drop more than the 2% GST increment.

then by then u will want to buy new models already.....would u still want those ol' tech stuff? hehe

then by then u will want to buy new models already.....would u still want those ol' tech stuff? hehe

Actually, alot of shop are willing to keep the purchases in their warehouse for up to 6mth FOC.

But the issue is like what Desmond had said when the new model come out and you look at the ol'tech stuff...

Hehee, joking lah. I personally wont want to buy new model cos of the premium price :notti:

And they get out dated pretty fast. Most impt is value for money. !!

For me when my reno is almost done, I'll go hunt for 2nd best model available :)

Actually, alot of shop are willing to keep the purchases in their warehouse for up to 6mth FOC.

But the issue is like what Desmond had said when the new model come out and you look at the ol'tech stuff...

Hehee, joking lah. I personally wont want to buy new model cos of the premium price :deal:

And they get out dated pretty fast. Most impt is value for money. :dancingqueen:

For me when my reno is almost done, I'll go hunt for 2nd best model available :notti:

the new models will always come at a premium price.... i got a fridge at kitchen culture at 50% off :dancingqueen: and tat was 8 mths back hehe.

the new models will always come at a premium price.... i got a fridge at kitchen culture at 50% off :dancingqueen: and tat was 8 mths back hehe.

Actually come to think about it, it'll make sense if you are buying furniture.

Cos they dun go outta fashion that fast and when they are on sale the prices are too tempting. :dancingqueen:

About fridge, I was advised by an ID that the top of the fridge shld be left empty and not block by any carbinet to facilitate air circulation. what do you guys think?

Just found out that Picket and Rail has a 3 month policy promotion. Which means if you can wait for delivery of their furniture for 3 months, they will sell it to you at a special price.

Too bad besides their island table and stool set, I can't find anything of interest :dancingqueen:

Actually come to think about it, it'll make sense if you are buying furniture.

Cos they dun go outta fashion that fast and when they are on sale the prices are too tempting. :dancingqueen:

About fridge, I was advised by an ID that the top of the fridge shld be left empty and not block by any carbinet to facilitate air circulation. what do you guys think?

i got a build inside cabinet fridge. where the cabinet door is fridge door. just need to have ventilation bottom and behind can liao

dun have lah. I'm staying across the street only. My neighbours who are moving to block 90 due to enbloc scheme will only get their keys in June.

Maybe they meant that they had gotten the letter to collect their keys...

I drive past the site to go home everyday, but till now no sign that the hoarding are to be taken down...