Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
zirhk3355

All Tanglin Halt Road Neighbours! Report In Here!

knn....now not only shoe theft, i have a small little hanging display which i hang outside the house (Not valuable) or i should term it artifact, and hey presto, just realise this morning it is GONE too

whats up with this pple....are times that bad that even such things also wanna steal, only worth a few dollars plus I had my address smeared onto the back of it, any pride using something with someone else's address?

i know some pple maybe thinking that i may have asked for it by placing such stuffs outside but well yes however it is never expected that even such things also will be stolen.

so everyone, with the economy getting bad, you have to watch over and protect your belongings carefully.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
could it a prank...? 8| all happening @ blk 90 ah?

blk 91 for me. the fellow is very lucky to get away cos I've a nice neighbour who we willing to look out for one another at our level.

Hi all,

here are the photos of the colours that were used for the wall painting, if interested, please PM me.

IMG_0751a.jpg

IMG_0710.jpg

IMG_0754.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

Here are the Pics of the DIY wall painting ,me and my sis did the painting in abt 2hrs, she was the main painter...

I thot it kinda fitted my theme and was in line with the cabinet at the side.

Her signature had been smudged out at the bottom of the wall..

IMG_0749a.jpg

IMG_0750a.jpg

IMG_0744a.jpg

Wow nice!! Your sis is a professional artist??

You might want to put your sale of paint in a separate post at the garage sale board, so that other forummers can see also...

Indeed i'm impressed too... given the different tones of the grass. this is much more difficult than those "winkplay" those kinda design.

side track a bit..

i've got 2 x $100 best denki voucher to let go. anyone interested. willing to part it @$180.

hi. moved in beginning of the mth. some of u got stuff stolen, i got a 'present' when i left my unit this morning. someone left half a bottle of mineral water diagonally outside my door. maybe some kids left it there after having sex in the stairs.

last sat afternoon, when i was opened my door, i saw a guy carrying a big bag standing at the other end of my corridor looking at my neighbour's shoe rack. when he saw me, he walked away to the lift landing.

by the time i reached the lift, the door just closed, but i managed to get a look at him thru the lift windows. indian man in his 40s, medium built, ard 1.8m tall wearing round gold framed glasses, carrying a very big sports bag slung over his shoulder. the occupants on my floor are all chinese.

i walked over to my neighbours shoe rack after that and saw a pair of shoes on the shoe rack. knocked the door but nobody was in so could not find out if they had anything stolen.

i will try to find out if my neighbour lost anything if i happen to catch them next time when someone is home.

Its time for our COPs to get to work!

Those who are keen, when are the available dates for you? Weekdays' evening, weekends, etc? I propose to have a session to be no more than two hours, then we can adjourn for drinks or supper...hehe ;P

Those who are keen, when are the available dates for you? Weekdays' evening, weekends, etc? I propose to have a session to be no more than two hours, then we can adjourn for drinks or supper...hehe ;P

haha...the adjourning part also sounds good!

hi. moved in beginning of the mth. some of u got stuff stolen, i got a 'present' when i left my unit this morning. someone left half a bottle of mineral water diagonally outside my door. maybe some kids left it there after having sex in the stairs.

last sat afternoon, when i was opened my door, i saw a guy carrying a big bag standing at the other end of my corridor looking at my neighbour's shoe rack. when he saw me, he walked away to the lift landing.

by the time i reached the lift, the door just closed, but i managed to get a look at him thru the lift windows. indian man in his 40s, medium built, ard 1.8m tall wearing round gold framed glasses, carrying a very big sports bag slung over his shoulder. the occupants on my floor are all chinese.

i walked over to my neighbours shoe rack after that and saw a pair of shoes on the shoe rack. knocked the door but nobody was in so could not find out if they had anything stolen.

i will try to find out if my neighbour lost anything if i happen to catch them next time when someone is home.

Hi!

Welcome! :)

Interesting happenings you have there just after you move in...haha...but why the relation of the water bottle and sex in the stairs?

Guess you must be the first to see a suspect taking the shoes...mind if I ask, which block are you located?

Shoes are not just being stolen, sometime they exchange with you!

I suspect the glue sniffer. Go check all your stairway. I've come across glue tubes left around. Already called the police yesterday.

staying blk 90.

well not sure if someone left the half-filled bottle of water there after doing it or whatever. just a wild assumption on my part. but why would someone leave a it there? i assumed it was done in the middle of the nite or so as i came back home ard 11 last nite and the bottle was not there and left at 8am today for work and it was there.

i did not see the guy take anything.. or maybe he was abt to take something but i happened to open the door at that time and he backed out? cos the shoes were still on the rack. but who leaves shoes on top of a cupboard shoe rack?

talking abt police, saw them come in the lift on the 8th flr today as i was going down the lift. was in a rush so did not ask them what was happening but could be something impt as we dont usually see cops at our place at 8am.

Mon-Thur evenings should be ok for me....provided no OT... :P

if u may pardon my frankness, i doubt the COP thingy will work for this case. Why?

1. Most of these petty theft takes place either in the day - aka while we are all busy at work trying to make ends meet or in the wee hours of the day - aka while we are all busi snoozing or having sex ;), so how will COP work when it takes place weekday evenings or maybe weekend day where these idiot5 will be probably at Sungei Road selling their petty stolen wares.

2. Also COP thingy will be in a group, the sight and impending footsteps would probably trigger these ar5sehole5 into flight

Thus, to me, unless we are prepared to forgo and sacrifice alot of our committments, I seriously doubt COP will work for this case

anyway forgot to add, if the ar5sehole is so unlucky to let me catch, i swear and promise i will take a hammer to smash one of his finger and let that finger be the middle finger...god ble55 the ar5sehole