Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Eyebrow Embroidery

my boyfriend jus come back, he dun even notice i done tat cuz its very natural.

but he did say i look like more pretty lioa leh.. heheee shy***

last time technology done up very fake, but these day very natural

your FH came back liao huh? :good: you happy liao lor. :~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
your FH came back liao huh? :notti: you happy liao lor. :good:

:seeya::lol::P

heee heee... jus in time for my coming birthday.. this round he will be in singapore for 1mth :~

btw,when is mother day ar?

Aiyo, if you you did your brows and you find it painful, I dunno how you can survive the lips colouring (consider lips are a few times thicker?) :ph34r:

Anyway, beside brows, I will try to be as original as possible. Hee, ever though of breast enhancement, but now married liao, just forget it lor...............

breast enhancement... yalar i oso tot of tat.... i thik its like sag abit leh..

where n how much ur paid for eyebrow embroidery huh :unsure: mi feel like doing for a long time liao but dunno which one better n also the market rate.

13May ar, oh still long way to go..

thanks

!! you want to celebrate mother's day with your mum huh?? :dribble: girl.

Haha, I still thinking of having breast implant coz was told that after give birth, they will get bigger but for my case, only a little bit leh. And sometimes even look like chest, instead of breast. Haiz, anyway, already attached and scared of complication like breast cancer/ silicon leak, so forget it.

Ladyluck, dun think of breast enhancement like plastic surgery. Go for the burst creams/gels and exercise to un-sag your pair. heehee.

Y you ask about mother day suddenly? You wanna bring your mum for all the enhancement huh??? :notti:

where n how much ur paid for eyebrow embroidery huh :P mi feel like doing for a long time liao but dunno which one better n also the market rate.

I did for $190.00 but they put some painkiller on before working on my brows. But still will be a bit pain lar. Not sure if price has increased. But after one week, u can go back for FOC touch up.

I heard outside cheaper, like around $150.00. not very sure if they are good. But you do have to look for recommended and reliable beauticians to do for you coz if unreliable ones, they may permanently spoil your brows.

Y you ask about mother day suddenly? You wanna bring your mum for all the enhancement huh??? :notti:

:rofl::sport-smiley-004::sport-smiley-004: chamia, you're very funny manz!

Haha, I still thinking of having breast implant coz was told that after give birth, they will get bigger but for my case, only a little bit leh. And sometimes even look like chest, instead of breast. Haiz, anyway, already attached and scared of complication like breast cancer/ silicon leak, so forget it.

Ladyluck, dun think of breast enhancement like plastic surgery. Go for the burst creams/gels and exercise to un-sag your pair. heehee.

I did for $190.00 but they put some painkiller on before working on my brows. But still will be a bit pain lar. Not sure if price has increased. But after one week, u can go back for FOC touch up.

I heard outside cheaper, like around $150.00. not very sure if they are good. But you do have to look for recommended and reliable beauticians to do for you coz if unreliable ones, they may permanently spoil your brows.

hahahaaa... no lar.. my mum's pair more firm then me so surprising.hehehe

my eyebrow emboriedary cost $150.. so far so good lar jus did only mah. touch up in may07. yet to monitor cant comments good or not lar.. but its look very natural but jus tat pain lar

:deal: you want to celebrate mother's day with your mum huh?? 8| girl.

ya, duno what to get for her yet.. lor ..so i thinking whether i have enuf time to think

Chamia and Ladyluck,

can recommend where ur did the eyebrow embroidery?

Hi Bluberi,

I had Pmed you the contacts. Go check it out, any other clarifications, you can let me know by post in this threat or PM.

ya, duno what to get for her yet.. lor ..so i thinking whether i have enuf time to think

Wow, you so nice to your mum. I wanted to be nice but if I buy things for her, I will get scolding. As I stay far from her now, and her working schedule is so messy and unfix, it is difficult to celebrate with her. So, normally will be having meals together at home any other days as celebrations lor.

Hi Bluberi,

I had Pmed you the contacts. Go check it out, any other clarifications, you can let me know by post in this threat or PM.

Wow, you so nice to your mum. I wanted to be nice but if I buy things for her, I will get scolding. As I stay far from her now, and her working schedule is so messy and unfix, it is difficult to celebrate with her. So, normally will be having meals together at home any other days as celebrations lor.

In your life there only ONE Mother wo.....

its the thought tat count manz. with ur mum bz schedule, u can accomodate already much much effort wo :furious:

tat y pple use to say Daughter still the best ya. heheee..