Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chew@PPLe

Eyebrow Embroidery

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i jus did my wo....

very nature but but but very painful!:(!!

but also heard tt her embroidery fades very fast?

she say two months later come back for touch up wo....

I dunno how fast is fast.. I thot usually 2 years? Anyway, hubby dun let me do.......

why not allow ?

He used the "I love you the way you are, no need to change" tatic.... :) He dun like anything to do with tattoo....

huh tatoo?

my FH not in town :notti:

heheheee

i think he wun mind.. heheheee but its will fake off one. unlike tatoo

u tell ur hubby tat lar..

I said already... i told him no eyebrow not nice... he'll go got what, i can see... then i show him wedding photos say see nicer with thicker eyebrows, he say nvm, i like natural.... :rolleyes:

I said already... i told him no eyebrow not nice... he'll go got what, i can see... then i show him wedding photos say see nicer with thicker eyebrows, he say nvm, i like natural.... :rolleyes:

oh like tat bopianz got to suit to your hubby liking

japanese doll doll oso not much eyebrows :notti: heeheee

but very painful la i nearly give up

I had done mine last year coz my eye brows are thin and drooping. Did mine at a friend's mum facial salon in FEP.

chew@PPLE, you reminds me of my mum. I rem when I was about nine, my mum went for double eyelids. and that night my dad saw her, he was very angry (he also likes natural beauty) and called her 'monkey'. A year later, tattoo was in fashion, thus after some research, she went for it. That night, dad saw her did additional manmade stuff to her face, and he called her 'liaokaou' (gorilla).

This made her very sad but she is doing well as other pple complement on her new improved look.

Edited by Chamia

I had done mine last year coz my eye brows are thin and drooping. Did mine at a friend's mum facial salon in FEP.

chew@PPLE, you reminds me of my mum. I rem when I was about nine, my mum went for double eyelids. and that night my dad saw her, he was very angry (he also likes natural beauty) and called her 'monkey'. A year later, tattoo was in fashion, thus after some research, she went for it. That night, dad saw her did additional manmade stuff to her face, and he called her 'liaokaou' (gorilla).

This made her very sad but she is doing well as other pple complement on her new improved look.

my boyfriend jus come back, he dun even notice i done tat cuz its very natural.

but he did say i look like more pretty lioa leh.. heheee shy***

last time technology done up very fake, but these day very natural

my boyfriend jus come back, he dun even notice i done tat cuz its very natural.

but he did say i look like more pretty lioa leh.. heheee shy***

last time technology done up very fake, but these day very natural

yaya, my mum's is greyish now. As for mine, still dark brown but hubby never notice. some asked me i said natural brown lar. They never ask more or doubt me after this saying. At least save me time to draw my brows and scare that the drawn on will fade/wipe off after I sweat a lot.

yaya, my mum's is greyish now. As for mine, still dark brown but hubby never notice. some asked me i said natural brown lar. They never ask more or doubt me after this saying. At least save me time to draw my brows and scare that the drawn on will fade/wipe off after I sweat a lot.

i really glad i done it lor.. cuz, when triming eyebrow ourself oso make it so ez wun afriad i over plunk or plunk wronlgy...

is jus tat pain initially lor... bopian lar, Ai Sweee... is not we go modify our face liks plastic surgeon.

Chamia what u think of lips ar ?

i really glad i done it lor.. cuz, when triming eyebrow ourself oso make it so ez wun afriad i over plunk or plunk wronlgy...

is jus tat pain initially lor... bopian lar, Ai Sweee... is not we go modify our face liks plastic surgeon.

Chamia what u think of lips ar ?

Nono to lips. Coz i ever seen pple do lip col but then after some time the col becomes darker and I dun like the look of it. If you have ok lips, use lipsticks to beautify them lor. lips at least got pigment cells but eye brows dun have so better dun do anything to lips

Nono to lips. Coz i ever seen pple do lip col but then after some time the col becomes darker and I dun like the look of it. If you have ok lips, use lipsticks to beautify them lor. lips at least got pigment cells but eye brows dun have so better dun do anything to lips

really ar, ee hengz i no do.. thanks

really ar, ee hengz i no do.. thanks

Aiyo, if you you did your brows and you find it painful, I dunno how you can survive the lips colouring (consider lips are a few times thicker?) :~

Anyway, beside brows, I will try to be as original as possible. Hee, ever though of breast enhancement, but now married liao, just forget it lor...............